[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sound Four leaked as DLC characters for Naruto Storm 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: the-sound-four.jpg (215 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
the-sound-four.jpg
215 KB, 1366x768
https://steamdb.info/search/?a=app&q=Naruto+Shippuden+Ultimate+Ninja+Storm+4+

The steam database makes files uploaded to the steam server public
>>
Will Valve in anyway suffer for this leak? It's absolutely ridiculous how much stuff leaked.
>>
>>319445103
Leaks are going to happen in this day and age. When the revolution demo came out it was datamined and every character was found out from that. It was only a matter of time...which is a shame because it's fun finding out all the hidden characters on launch
>>
>>319445340
This.
Fuck datamining. Impatient, gimmegimmenow mentality.
>>
>>319445340
Same thing happened with the street fighter 5 beta datamine fags found all the dlc characters in the files and leaked them on forums which lead to capcom giving them a big fuck you by revealing fang who wasn't in the files i would of preferred the dlc characters been kept a secret to keep us guessing
>>
>>319445775
>>319446858
It's an instant gratification thing. I'm not too pissed at datamining because you get to know what the product is, but the surprise of a character being in the game on launch will never happen again unless you stop using the internet
>>
>>319444962
Is there anyway to protect the secrecy of hidden characters from datamining?
>>
>>319447183
dont put the character data anywhere that can be accessed

whether it be on disc dlc or stored somewhere in a demo that is given out. this one is all on steam for being leaked.

i think a day 1 update on launch that adds the characters to be unlocked is the solution. nobody knew cloud was in smash because it couldn't be datamined like roy
>>
>>319447504
So basically, add them in later with an update? It'd be funny to see those people that played and unlocked everyone before the first update complain about those characters being missing.
>>
>>319448056
Make it a condition like beating the story or something and if you have the achievement they are unlocked immediately. That's the only legitimate way to do it. Supposedly there are story arcs leaked too from this
>>
>>319448056
>make game
>only put 1/4th of the game on the disc/installer/whatever
>just in case if it's datamined or some store breaks the street date make an updates it adds 3/4 of the final game
>>
>>319445103
It's like Amazon France. If publishers want to be broke within five years, they are free to cut ties.
>>
I want to play as that Sound Ninja with the vacuum tubes.

I liked Zaku.
>>
>>319448281
eventually we will get to the digital age where everything is downloaded. maybe try not uploading the shit too far beforehand and improve security
>>
>>319444962
They've always been dlc characters they're probably dlc Support characters again
>>
File: Obito.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Obito.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10DhWHYhUTw
>>
>>319450569
wish they would have stuck with the deeper obito voice instead of the squeaky replacement
>>
>>319450783
Yeah what's up with that? He still sounds like a preteen in this one. Why did they change his voice?
>>
>>319451086
The anime did a lot of obito filler so they got some squeaky voice to replace kid kakashi and kid obito.Seems like the game directors chose to use the same actors, which is a shame because I enjoyed the deeper voiced young obito despite it not making too much sense for a 12 year old
>>
>>319451541
I can understand using higher pitch voices for their child forms, but in that webm, Obito looks like an adult.
>>
>>319452364
He was 13 in kakashi gaiden and rin dying had to be less than a year later
>>
>>319444962
I still find it hard to believe that the sound 4 were 14 years old and Kimimaro was 15 years old.
>>
>>319453024
Really he's only thirteen in that video? I mean it shows his face during his ultimate and he looks like an adult Madara.
>>
File: 1383514506871.png (310 KB, 652x720) Image search: [Google]
1383514506871.png
310 KB, 652x720
>>319445103
>a company that sells vidya is leaked to sell more vidya
>>
>>319453340
you grow up fast when you see your waifu being killed by your best friend
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.