[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GET IN HERE OLDFAGS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1438398861411.jpg (5 KB, 180x138) Image search: [Google]
1438398861411.jpg
5 KB, 180x138
https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/killer-bundle-6

$5 on this bundle gets you steam keys for the just released 3d Realms anthology which includes:

>Alien Carnage / Halloween Harry
>Arctic Adventure
>Balls of Steel
>Bio Menace
>Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold
>Blake Stone: Planet Strike
>Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure
>Crystal Caves
>Dark Ages
>Death Rally
>Duke Nukem
>Duke Nukem 2
>Duke Nukem 3D
>Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project
>Hocus Pocus
>Major Stryker
>Math Rescue
>Monster Bash
>Monuments of Mars
>Mystic Towers
>Paganitzu
>Pharaoh's Tomb
>Raptor: Call of the Shadows
>Realms of Chaos
>Rise of the Triad: Dark War
>Secret Agent
>Shadow Warrior
>Stargunner
>Terminal Velocity
>Wacky Wheels
>Word Rescue
>Xenophage: Alien Bloodsport

This is deal of the fucking century.
>>
Holy shit. Terminal Velocity and Crystal Caves. I'm fucking in. Gotta bust out my Gravis Gamepad.

Thanks OP.
>>
The music in Terminal velocity is great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H52f4cQ9aS0
>>
Oh man! A bunch of abandonware with the money going directly to the fucksticks who made the awful ROTT reboot?

Where do I sign?
>>
desu desu I'm 29 and have played some of these awful games

Duke Nukem was awesome at the time but we have better things now.
>>
>>319436259
Who gives a shit. It's classic games with controller support and modern resolutions on Steam for $5.
>>
>>319436259
>it's abandonware because it's old

love this meme, stop rationalizing your piracy
>>
it says 41 games
full list where?
>>
>>319436462
It's preconfigured Dosbox running abandonware.

If you're too stupid to figure out how to set up Dosbox on your own, then I can see how you'd think this is a good deal.
>>
File: 1449174225347.jpg (76 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1449174225347.jpg
76 KB, 720x540
>>319436697
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/61948/

32 games. The other 9 are the shit indie games in the bundle. Although Battlemage looks kinda alright.

>>319436775
If you're too poor to spend $5 on a convenient way to play good games (that are obviously not abandonware, since here they are for sale), i'm sorry that you got dealt these terrible cards in life.
>>
>>319436429
Crystal Caves is unironically a great game. So are a few others in here.
>>
if someone gets this bundle and doesn't want their Monstrum key, I would be more than happy to take it

[email protected]
>>
Too much.
>>
>>319437367
I PM'd you the fix
>>
>>319437548

you told a lie to me anon, you said there was a pm but there wasn't really a pm
>>
>>319435790
Flying tigers is actually really good I recommend that to anyone who likes arcade flight games.
>>
They're all seperate entries on Steam. Fuck that.
>>
>>319438836
What's the problem with that
>>
>>319437816
>>319437367
sent ;)
>>
Sold
>>
>>319435790
>>319435790

Call me when there's a bundle with Startopia & Mafia 2 on it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.