[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would your ideal game be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 26
File: 1422974374124.png (987 KB, 685x674) Image search: [Google]
1422974374124.png
987 KB, 685x674
What would your ideal game be?
>>
Quite an interesting image OP, thanks.

Probably if I lived in a universe where Wind Waker got double the development time, that would be my ideal game.
>>
Xenogears with finished disc 2.
>>
fun
>>
>>319432141
the floating island bullshit never made sense in this game. it sucked in sm64 and it sucked in this game
>>
>>319432141
Either a fully-realized New Vegas or VtMB.
>>
>>319432141
Probably Fallout 4 but all the humans died and it's just radroaches.
>>
>>319432141
A game that's just one big grand adventure through and through that doesn't try to be something other than a game. Linearity does not matter, just as long as the gameplay is decent, the story is good, and the atmosphere is compelling.

I don't even know if that made sense. Basically any kind of roleplaying games like Kingdom Hearts, Dark Cloud, or Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits.
>>
>>319432571
They did it because it made moving and reusing assets very easy.
The game had a million levels and was only able to achieve that because of that design.
>>
>>319432989
You just want something that's both big and continuous at the same time without going off-track. It does make sense.
>>
The bottom image looks like it could confuse a lot of players on where to jump and go especially since there's no fall damage the player might assume to just jump off the edge and into the not so low ground.

This game isn't fucking skyrim when you design levels for platformer you want to be unhinged on mechanical environments rather than making some "immersive world" for fucksake this is worse than thinking tetris needing a backstory
>>
Take Undertale as a base.

Add:
>Open World
>About 3 times as many side quests
>More padding and filler bosses (such as Muffet and Napstablook)
>Hard mode
>Change Alphys gender to male

I think thats it honestly. That would be my ideal video game.
>>
>>319433707
Why can't the ground be the start of the level, and you have to ascend you stupid asshole?
>>
Just finished 3D world a week ago.

Man i can't help but feel cheated, for example just play the bowser car boss battles, at the end when he falls into the lava... there's literally NOTHING AROUND, JUST COPY PASTED LAVA, not even a fucking rock or mountain? seriously?

Dear god Nintendo get your shit together and at least pretend to care.
>>
>>319433707
You have to climb up there specifically.
>>
>>319433910

Because that's a completely different level? You're just missing the point by suggesting these random hypothetical that would probably make the level more bloated or inane.
>>
File: skylines everywhere.jpg (77 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
skylines everywhere.jpg
77 KB, 853x480
>2011 cut gameplay footage of Bioshock Infinite, theme+large levels+skylines and all
>weapons variety of Fallout NV+3+mods, plus BaS's crossbow
>vigor-wheel and said vigors doing more than just various stuns; also telekinesis
>open choice of what pathways and parts of town to go
>can choose which side and people/events to spare or attack

It's absurd, but it'd be goddamn beautiful.
>>
>>319434428
You're right, that MS Paint Mockup is a different level. My mistake.
>>
>>319432571
I love floating island aesthetic, fuck you.
>>
>>319433901
Not being long enough was probably my main and only complaint about UT myself.

Aside from unfinished Hard Mode (which I'm hoping has a good reason for being held back)
>>
>>319434464

Give it Witcher 3 'pre-downgrade/pre-release' graphics and I'd cream myself.
>>
>>319433624
Pretty much, yeah. Something where the whole dev team actually sat down and was able to plan out a well-conceived game with the resources they had with as little cut content as possible. Something that has a consistent flow in pretty much all aspects of the game. It's hard to describe but you get it. A lot of modern games seem to struggle with this or abandon it all together.

Also, that same ideal game should be super fucking comfy, another subjective and abstract idea. Dark Cloud 1/2 did this, KH1 did this, Super Mario Sunshine, Animal Crossing, LoK: Defiance, etc. It doesn't necessarily have to have a happy mood, but something that I would feel content living in. There is nothing more immersive than a comfy game.
>>
>>319433901
>Open World
It kind of already is. It's pretty linear, but there are very few points in which you cannot go back to the start, and those are only temporary. But sure, a bigger world with more areas to traverse would be cool.
>About 3 times as many side quests
Agreed
>More padding and filler bosses (such as Muffet and Napstablook)
Maybe one more boss in the main story would have been nice, then add several optional bosses, related to the new side quests or just hidden in the world.
>Hard mode
Genocide run
>Change Alphys gender to male
ok sure I guess. That ones really not something that I think would make or break the game, but hey, if it makes it better for you then sure
>>
File: a_vague_sense_of_unease.jpg (98 KB, 499x480) Image search: [Google]
a_vague_sense_of_unease.jpg
98 KB, 499x480
>>319432141
>loss
>>
>>319432141
Great art direction and gameplay.
Good character development and pacing if there is a story. Don't care if the scenario is simple if it has a good pacing and great characters.
Should be a game, not an interactive movie.
>>
>>319432141
I like both the top and bottom, but if we could have the bottom, that would be swell.
>>
>>319436040
i bet you like the bottom, nerd
>>
dark souls-ish world design with bayonetta combat
>>
File: MH4U-Playable-TGS14.jpg (667 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MH4U-Playable-TGS14.jpg
667 KB, 1920x1080
Monster Hunter with pretty graphics and an in-depth character creator.
>inb4 MHO
I want an actual MH game.
>>
Starfox 64 2.
>>
File: jojopants.png (127 KB, 500x304) Image search: [Google]
jojopants.png
127 KB, 500x304
>>319436163
I walked right into that one.
>>
>>319432141
Seeing the stupid generic forgettable floating platform type level design of modern 3D mario compared to the stuff on the bottom only makes me more upset about the way things have been going
>>
>>319432538
This.
>>
>>319436621
The character creator in MH is fine, you're gonna wear helmets anyway
>>
>>319432141

Good 3D open world Pokemon game
>>
File: 1397775660241.jpg (38 KB, 356x400) Image search: [Google]
1397775660241.jpg
38 KB, 356x400
A truly great 3D Sonic game without boosting or grind rails
>>
>>319433901
yeah but a tough fish lesbian wouldn't fall in love with a fat uggo weeb boy, anon
>>
>>319434428
>Because that's a completely different level?

Why?
>>
>>319436816
Most female armor sets show the face.
>>
>>319432141
You posted it.
>>
>>319436989
So Sonic Adventure ?
And I'm sorry but Sonic Adventure 2 was better
>>
File: boost pads.jpg (14 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
boost pads.jpg
14 KB, 320x200
>>319437326
>Sonic Adventure

it came the closest, but nope
>>
>>319437510
Sonic 2 had boosters m8
>>
>>319433707
You must have been born in 2000 if the bottom image confuses you
>>
>>319437167
>playing as a female
>>
File: 1443790338137.jpg (754 KB, 1280x907) Image search: [Google]
1443790338137.jpg
754 KB, 1280x907
An open world fantasy RPG where you can also pilot and fly around in highly customizable mechs
>>
>>319437994
Xenoblade Chronicles ?
>>
>>319437994
sounds retarded
>>
File: 1443789013283.jpg (796 KB, 924x1280) Image search: [Google]
1443789013283.jpg
796 KB, 924x1280
>>319438130
You sound retarded.

>>319438112
The first one? You don't get to pilot mechs.
X? Way more sci-fi than fantasy.
>>
>>319436621
I want Monster Hunter but with good controls
>>
File: XtyBnsD.jpg (57 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
XtyBnsD.jpg
57 KB, 600x800
>>319433901
Undertale was short but making it longer would've been too much honestly.
>>
Imagine if you would, a game like nuts n bolts
except it's a squad based shooter

so you have to create your vehicle and the online would just be mayhem with everybody flapping around in unique contraptions breaking physics
>>
>>319437994
Deus Ex: Armored Core.
>>
Giant army of demons is attacking some castle or something.
You ride a giant lizard companion into battle (lizard can wade through enemies). He looks like a geko, but is pimp-purple.
When you dismount, the lizard bathes your enemies in fire.
You transform into a giga-ninja.
When you slay 668 enemies a portal to hell opens.
You are dragged into hell. Lizard companion follows you, because he's your buddy.
The devil sits on his thrown (zoom to face of devil) "You dare enter my DOMAIN?"
You start killing demons. When you kill 1000 demons you gain the Arch-light of Nostradame.
Your sword is made of holy light now and your lizard can shoot lasers
You fight the devil. It's crazy, there's like 4 forms and you end up cutting up his brain by entering his skull through his eyeball.
You kill the devil, but it was a trap.
God opened the portal because he knew you and the devil were the only ones that could stop him.
When you crawl out of the devil's brain you see Jesus standing on the brimstone battleground.
He's got your lizard pal in a headlock, with the Spear of Destiny across his throat (this song begins to play: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5kwsdIzsiI)
Lizard Pal telepathically tells you "Be strong, he is the son of God, but you are the champion of men!"
Jesus yells out to you "He's right... Just a man.. amongst Gods!"
Then Jesus finishes your best friend off with a score of his blade and teleports out of hell.
You hold your dying buddy in your arms for the final time, and beg him not to leave you.
Lizard bro looks at you and his words echo through your mind "I will see you next, in night sky, for our next adventure will be among the stars"
A tear wells in Lizard buddy's eyes, then he closes them for the last time
>>
>>319432141
Bottom is basically Sunshine with a cat suit

I sure hope Nintendo returns to non-shit design for the next Mario game. I don't even consider 3DW flagship because of how sterile, unimaginative and unfleshed out everything was. It was literally just NSMB in 3D
>>
Not exactly ideal game but an Duelyst with an storymode + optional weeaboo version design would be interesting now.

I played Duelyst right now. It was interesting until I discover there are no storymode, just challenges and multiplay.
Man, if JRPG is an interactive book/comic then LoL, Overwatch, TF2, any competitive games are just a rugby ball with an free history book about hugby.
I would just read the wiki and use then to make fanfic if I like the world itself!
Why play them?
>>
>>319439016
Dude, I came in here for video game ideas. Not to get my heart broken.
>>
>>319436989
3D Genesis Sonic with actual pinball physics back (plus the necessary level design), multiple pathways and characters who play close enough but with their own perks would be nice.
>>
>>319432538
feelings status: hurt

i want this so much
>>
>>319439067
>"Wahh Mario is too simple, change it, Nintendo!"
>"Wahh Mario is too complicated, it should be simple like it used to be, Nintendo!"
Faggot.
>>
File: 1337205399232.png (278 KB, 552x339) Image search: [Google]
1337205399232.png
278 KB, 552x339
>>319432141

An open world fantasy adventure game with DMC style gameplay and rpg style customization
>>
>>319432141
An open world rpg with great stealth mechanics set in an apocalyptic city where you can help who ever you want, and also are able to take any vehicle you want, anywhere.
I'd call it fallout theft auto solid..
>>
I want a proper dragon simulator. And not a goody-goody 'wize an buhnevolent' goldielocks Metallic either, I'm talking N/E Chromatics
>pick your color, each have strengths and weaknesses
>you have a Sims-esque set of mood bars to maintain, and each color has different interests, diets, attitude, etc
>start off relatively small, first goal is to become strong enough to claim a lair
>combat is rightfully satisfying, ultilize every part of your body as a devastating weapon (rip things apart with claws, smash shit with tail, destroy whole squads with your breath)
>you can fly from the beginning, but other creatures bigger than you also claim parts of the skies as their territory (think Blag Flag with the bigger ships/private waters)
>forge rivalries with other dragons, claim cities you can regularly demand tribute from OR claim the castle as your new lair if it suits your color's preferences
>no shitty forced story, just Civ/DWE style conquest, the story comes from your own interactions with the world.

The only tricky part would be making sure was big and cool enough, it'd need snowy mountains, an active volcano, poison swamps, a primeval forest, and a vast desert.
>>
Star wars bounty hunter red dead redemption
>>
>>319432387
this, but triple
>>
>>319439067
I was actually saying the same thing to my friend the other day; Sunshine had a semi-realistic harbor, luxury hotel, and theme park. 3DW has inexplicable floating platforms and islands.

To be fair though, Pianta Village is kinda ridiculous too.
>>
>>319441437
how much development does it really need, all that was missing was GC island, and the two dungeons,
adult link never went out of concept stages so i doubt it was considered.
>>
Rogue Galaxy but bigger and longer.
>>
>>319432141
cRPG like Baldurs Gate, Neverwinter Nights, etc. With the colorful, silly and cartoony art direction of an artist experienced in the genre, like Akira Toryama.
>>
>>319435304
>Genocide run
Do you guys know that sometimes other people actually play games, so this mode only has two debate-ably difficult fights?
A hard mode might actually be hard, that'd be neato.
>>
One I can experience.
>>
File: url.jpg (7 KB, 186x186) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
7 KB, 186x186
ll they had to do was deliver the original game with a new code of paint and add more variety in weapons and nerf shotties. The had the good variety of weapons but they were limited to classes now for some reason. Also sniper rifes are an awful addition/
>>
A fighting game in which the entire roster is gods of all kinds of pantheons
>>
>>319439016
You lizard bro fades into stardust which opens a skyportal back to earth
You gain the ability to fly for short burts (your spirit buddy lifts you into the air by manifesting as stardust)
You arrive on the battlefield
Except it's 2 million years in the future
The landscape is green, lush with grass and trees
No sign of a battle at all
An army of angry pixies appears and begin to attack you
When you kill a few thousand of them they yield to you and beg for mercy
You tell them your story and they understand your anger
They offer to help you in your fight against God and his son
You have a small party at their kingdom, real tribal shit like with the ewoks in Starwars
They show you how to harness elemental energy from the earth, which gives you massive aoe damage
The pixies tell you how to get to the kingdom of heaven (Mount Olympus)
You set off on your journey and climb Mount Olympus, cleaving your way through hundreds of thousands of angels
At the peak, you see a stairway to heaven guarded by Jesus (in full battle garb) (Battle music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycKT3XgmTJg )
Crazy bullshit fight, Jesus can teleport and his spear fights by itself with increasing power
The spear is invulnerable, but Jesus is just a man.
After several bullshit attacks; earthquake, wine-canon, solar flare, etc
You weaken him to a point where he is unable to dodge his own spear, which stabs him right through the chest
Jesus reaches out to the sky "Why have you forsaken me, Father?!"
A golden bolt of lightning strikes Jesus
God's voice booms through the clouds "You carry the weakness of men"
The bolt strengthens and engulfs Jesus in flame
"My son was foolish to think himself a God. Fight me on the pillars of heaven. I will destroy you with the same power I used to create you."
You pull the Spear of Destiny out of Jesus. God unknowingly enchanted it with powerful lightning.
>>
bravely default but better

the battle system is probably my favorite rpg system in anything ever
>>
File: 317.jpg (349 KB, 1635x1656) Image search: [Google]
317.jpg
349 KB, 1635x1656
>>319432551
GET OFF MY BOARD YOU CASUAL
>>
Sin & Punishment 3.
Everything several orders of magnitude faster and more blisteringly chaotic, I'm talking a game that people shit themselves just watching (to distract them from the fact it's on rails). Bring back the jumping/platforming aspects from 1 in certain areas. Variety of weapons and more swordfights.

Also they finally get to kill God and thus tie up the series plot.
>>
a sex game
>>
Ratchet and Clank 2's space combat as a seperate game
>>
>>319432141
A Zelda game with partners that travel with you. One where you can solve the same dungeons in different ways if you have different items.
>>
>>319443476
You kill a couple thousand high angels
Then God turns the sky black (was blue)
He has a magic beard and commands lightning, like a whip at times and also like a giant Zweihänder in his final phase
God starts talking smack
You smack talk him back (Boss theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmX95N3ahuA )
Then you begin fighting but it's soon clear that God is playing around because every blow you land tickles him like a feather
But you haven't revealed that you have the spear of destiny yet
"You see how I toy with you? I created the air you breathe and the light for you to see" God is cocky as shit
He laughs, and you see your chance, you pull the spear from within your inventory and throw it at his face
It pierces his fucking eye and he's like "OHHHHHHHHHH SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"
Then you spirit jump up to his face (God is like 100ft tall) land on the edge of the spear
You whisper a Japanese ninja prayer that your father taught you when you were a boy
It's your hidden power.
Your sword changes to the same pimp-purple colour of your lost friend
Then you drive it down into gods foerhead
"EERUUUGHHHH" (sound God makes)
Light bursts from the sword (stuck to the hilt) and blasts you down to the surface of heaven
But God dies, and so does his realm
You continue falling, from the stratosphere
God's figure fades into the distance, emitting crazy amounts of light
You begin to burn up in the atmosphere, but there is no pain because God created pain and now he's dead (Dying theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBE-uBgtINg )
You accelerate to the speed of light, and become a blazing streak in the sky
The earth disappears and you continue flying through space
You have become a star, flying through the galaxy
Leaving a trail of stardust in your wake
Another star, a bright purple star, flies next to you
"Where will this next journey take us?"
>>
>>319440692
There's a flash game with similar ideas.
http://www.agame.com/game/how-to-raise-a-dragon
>>
First person Rome Total War. With thousands of other troops in the same battle as you. Just play as an infantry grunt on the front lines with 5% survival chance. Survive the hell fire of the arrows and smash into your sworn enemy's with blood flying everywhere and screams ringing throughout the field. Horses being slaughtered next to you. You can barely move since it's so dense with people fighting.

Idk this always seemed fun to me. Maybe make it co op with up to like 50 other people and you all pick a side as a grunt and see how far one can make it through the battle or a siege of a castle. Maybe if you survive you can rank up over the years is battle, disease or the cold doesn't kill yoj. Maybe.. just maybe become a general one day.
>>
>>319444764
It needs to go full 3D bullet hell shmup and actually have weapons and upgrades that drift across the screen ala basically any shmup, that actually drastically change the way you play.
>>
>>319446464
The game you want is called Mount and Blade: Warband
>>
>>319432890
theres a mod for that
>>
>>319432141
warcraft 4
>>
>>319439016
>>319443476
>>319445896
A true 4chan epic.
>>
>>319446558
I know, I've played it. But I'm saying actually playing in a battle with like 30,000 troops on a field all fighting at once. Just pure chaos going on, with a very slim survival rate.
>>
>>319439836
>>319439836
When has anybody ever used that second line, in the history of ever? Who the fuck do you know that thinks Mario games are too complicated?
>>
>>319445896
This shit makes no sense at all. But I would play it over and over again.
>>
>>319439939
This needs to happen.

>>319440692
Add to that some unique original fantasy cultures and a self-defining style, and I'd say you've got yourself a solid plan.
>>
MGSV that is as good as the trailers made it out to be
>>
>>319439939
Kingdoms of Amalur already tried to do something like that but it failed immensely.

There's Dragon's Dogma, although it doesn't have combat QUITE to the level of DMC. But it WAS made by the DMC team (you're probably already familiar with it).

Final Fantasy XV looks kinda like that. Probably won't have combat with depth even nearly to the degree as the DMC series but it's worth looking out for.

And then finally there's Scalebound as well.
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 954x1875) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 954x1875
>>319432141
Shin Megami Tensei with pokemons instead of demons.
>Trainers can be attacked. You get Gameover and get back to Pkmn center when you die.
>Trainers can attack. There are special attacks that only humans can do.
>Protagonist also Lv up.
>Protagonist stats boosts pokemon stats.
>Neutral route, Chaos route and Law route.
>Shin Megami Tensei esque story. PG-15.

Not the Devil Children what does the exact opposite.
>>
fallout 2, but with fallout 4 shooting mechanics
>>
>>319432141
Fuck me, the lighting that Nintendo have used in all of their games on Wii U is fantastic. I just wish that every game got the level design detail MK8 did.
>>
>>319432141
Spawn with DMC gameplay.
>>
>>319446682
WoW*
ftfy
>>
File: dream vidya.jpg (1 MB, 1368x1672) Image search: [Google]
dream vidya.jpg
1 MB, 1368x1672
>>
File: wizards.jpg (77 KB, 500x763) Image search: [Google]
wizards.jpg
77 KB, 500x763
The movie Wizards in game form. Post apocalyptic and with a large over-world (not cancerous sandbox though). I imagine the gameplay would be kinda like Bloodborne but with a very large emphasis on magic and a heavy sci-fi theme. Plus Elinore's majestic titties in HD.
>>
>>319449524
>kinda like Bloodborne
Dropped. Instantly.
Those continent sized hitboxes can get fucked.
>>
File: flight.webm (3 MB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
flight.webm
3 MB, 700x394
you play as a bird and just fly about
pretty scenery, real deep flight mechanics that allows a a lot freedom to do cool tricks and shit
maybe a touch of hunting to put that put your flight skills to test
>>
>>319449772

It doesn't have to be an exact copy you dingus.
>>
>>319432387
MATTHEWMATOSIS
MATTHEWMATOSIS
MATTHEWMATOSIS

I recognise that writing style and type of opinion.
>>
>>319432141
I see loss.
>>
>>319450083
>doesn't have to be an
Dropped even harder.
I'm not playing your game if you're going to start fence jumping your own ideas.
>>
>>319443331
War Gods and Tournament of Legends both tried to do this, unfortunately both games were shit.
>>
File: 1449383809025.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1449383809025.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>319432141
A Open world 3D platformer that plays like Super Mario 64 and Classic Sonic games. There would be beat-them-up sections throughout the game, where you could combine your platforming skills with the combat skills to defeat the enemies (This means that you could confuse enemies with your movements, and able to attack from their behind). Visuals would be just mostly inspired by Classic Sonic and Super Mario games, with some realistic looks, while keeping it cartoony.
>>
>>319451646
Your idea sucks.
>>
File: 4364570914_0297c85e28_b.jpg (498 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
4364570914_0297c85e28_b.jpg
498 KB, 1024x682
>>319432141
1. 3rd person shooter Metroid game that is fully fleshed out with an excellent story and amazing world detail. Different difficulty levels. Zero Suit mode where you play the game in the Zero Suit with the paralyzer for extra challenge.

2. Rockstar Games open world Mega-City 1 Judge Dredd game where you play as Dredd tracting down perps. Lots of great side ops and a main story about Judge Death. Cops and robbers type multiplayer mode

3. Open world jungle game where you play as a qt jungle girl and swing on vines like Spider-Man. Some story about saving animals from hunters

are there any games I don't know about like the third one?
>>
File: 1422220949129.jpg (15 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
1422220949129.jpg
15 KB, 242x208
>>319452441
DKC2
>>
>>319432141
Nintendo: VR Girls

It's a game that releases in 2040. VR technology is super advanced to the point where you really "are" inside the virtual world complete with senses and feelings.

In this game you can romance E V E R Y Nintendo girl you can think of.
>>
Civ 5 with competent AI that doesn't need to cheat.
>>
>>319452649
Good call
>>
>>319432387
this
never played hd windwaker so dont know if they did or not, but if they added a bunch more islands thatd be sweet
>>
>>319432989
Dungeon siege, the original, is the game for you
>>
>>319451646
>A Open world 3D platformer that plays like Super Mario 64 and Classic Sonic games.

Go play Sonic Boom.
>>
A new Metroid Prime running in Unreal Engine 4, with some fucking isolation for once, like a fucking Metroid game is supposed to be
>no talking brains
>no fucking Federation crap
Also, lots of truly alien enemies. Not crabs with 34 eyes but some really fancy critters, ya know
>>
Something like Mass Effect with huge openworld

discovering treasures and old civilizations such likes this
+ a lot of quests
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 524x591) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 524x591
Megaman Legends 3.
>>
>>319437994
fucking digging it
>>
File: Morphine administered.jpg (139 KB, 604x454) Image search: [Google]
Morphine administered.jpg
139 KB, 604x454
>>319433901
>take Undertale
>add: Open World
what the fuck is wrong with this board
>>
>>319432571
Mario has had floating platforms since its inception.

Not to mention this place takes place in the magical fantasy land of a magical fantasy land.
>>
You are the big bad wolf, horny and stupid. You get to fuck red hot riding hood while you're the big bad wolf.

Awoo!
>>
>>319433901
How was her gender even in anyway noticeable or important to you? Other than for what I assume is some kind of fetish.
>>
>>319455674
HERESY
>>
File: exists.jpg (556 KB, 1135x1600) Image search: [Google]
exists.jpg
556 KB, 1135x1600
>>319455674
>>
>>319453873
Metroid always had mother brain and the federation from day 1. what is this "supposed to be" bullshit? sounds like you're putting things that aren't what metroid is at its core onto Prime
>>
>>319455940
oh yes
>>
>TWEWY 2 on 3ds
>Customizable playlist with songs in the same vein as the original, but you can control which plays, and make playlists
>setting in NY, LA, Seoul, any large metropolitan area like Shibuya
>Josh returns

Keep the battle system the same in concept, update as needed, but dont water it down.
>>
Skies of Arcadia Legends HD
>>
File: Cofagrigus.jpg (15 KB, 168x168) Image search: [Google]
Cofagrigus.jpg
15 KB, 168x168
>>319456619
it still hurts
>>
My ideal game would be an exploration based game with Souls Inspired Level Design but the gimmick would be that there is only one spawn point so you have t navigate through the world and open locked doors and create shortcuts to progress. Ideally, it would also be a more stealth focused game as well.
>>
>>319432141
Guild wars 1 with devil may cry combat.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.