[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do western society hate sexuality in games? Is it because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: G7 fat-o-meter.jpg (71 KB, 1079x555) Image search: [Google]
G7 fat-o-meter.jpg
71 KB, 1079x555
Why do western society hate sexuality in games?

Is it because it goes against what's perceived as sexy in the west?

Couple more decades and America will be 100% fat. The rest of the western nations joining the leagues soon.
>>
>TFW you can run a marathon
>TFW you are more important than 76% of Americans will ever be

maximum pleb
>>
>tv show has constant nudity and gay sex scenes
>BEST SHOW EVER XD
>video game has skimpy outfits
>IT'S LITERALLY ANOTHER SHOAH
>>
>>319431813
I haven't run in over 20 years.
>>
>>319431487
>tfw fat fetish
>tfw SJWs are usually pro-fat acceptance, but anti-sexytime in media
>tfw as SJWs gain more game influence there are more fat characters but less sexuality
I can't fap to this
>>
>>319432067
Haven't excersised in a while and we did an experiment in science class where I ended up running down a hallway and back a bunch of times and I ended up throwing up a bit. im not fat im just unfit as fuck
>>
>>319432382
>experiment in science class
Are you underage too?
>>
>>319432382
>not being fit while in school
You'll be fat once you're out of school. I guarantee it.

School literally forces to you do mandatory exercises don't they? If you're not fit while in school, chances are you'll be fat out of school.
>>
>>319432507
It was a few years ago, took that as a sign to start being more active. Also I might have eat some soiled yogurt before hand and might have accidentally swallowed some chemical in class or at least I like to think so.
>>
>>319431487
>Why do western society hate sexuality in games?

it's just a few loud as fuck sjw that hate it. And somehow the media is backing them up the minority instead of listening to the majority.
>>
>>319432868
No in America. I didn't have to take P.E. past 8th grade, and recess was over by 6th.
>>
I swear the obesity thing is a lie, every brit I know is chubby or fat and on an average day of driving through town here in America I see maybe a handful of fat people and they are usually just old.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.