[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is e-sports the worst thing to happen to gaming? Games are being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: eSports_A[1].jpg (275 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
eSports_A[1].jpg
275 KB, 620x400
Is e-sports the worst thing to happen to gaming?

Games are being made with the intention of being pro e-sports games. How fucking pathetic is that?
>>
No. The worst thing to happen to gaming is consoles
>>
>>319431234
i thought that was dota and league
>>
/v/ is the worst thing to happen to gaming
>>
>>319430748
>Is e-sports the worst thing to happen to gaming?

No. SJW gaming journalists were the worst thing.
>>
Want to know what's more pathetic? People making millions while you're here on /v/ bitching about it.
>>
s-sorry I enjoy practising and trying my best versus like-minded players

i d-didn't mean to have fun near you, anon
>>
eSports are only bad for gaming if you're bad. Most of /v/ is absolute trash at multiplayer games so they bitch about anything competitive

Source: one of the main posters on /vg/ bitches about how Halo 5 is too fast and MLG and has like a .75 K/D
>>
File: rare.png (504 KB, 833x414) Image search: [Google]
rare.png
504 KB, 833x414
>Games are being made with the intention of being pro e-sports games. How fucking pathetic is that?
>tfw even with that the most entertaining E-sports game was made 4 years without even intending to do that
>>
>>319432779

Halo is still competitive? What, thought everyone moved on to CS:GO
>>
File: 1418306444842.gif (46 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1418306444842.gif
46 KB, 225x225
>somebody mentions the Malleum Normieficarum, also known as E-Sports, in any context
>triggered buttmad meatheads immediately reply with such classics as "it's not made out of protons neutrons and electrons so its worthless!", "spectating other people do physically straining activities makes the viewer more excercised, honest!" or "sportsmen don't do it for money but for pure glorious competition"

And they say this board isn't infested with normies.
>>
No, gaming is the worst thing to happen to gaming.
>>
>>319432939

Cute post.
>>
File: 1449515420513.jpg (68 KB, 640x802) Image search: [Google]
1449515420513.jpg
68 KB, 640x802
>>319430748
yeh its worst than this...dumbass
>>
>confusing competitive gaming and e-sports

e-sports is just the circus that surrounds popular competitive games or is forced onto silly games purely for marketing like LoL
>>
competitions are fine some are even interesting to watch but the games they are trying to push as "esports" are just terrible and most are unproven/unfit for competition
>>
Yeah, why would anyone actually play the objective in videogames? The ability to be better than others is so ableist and triggering!
DEA losing is unfun? Everyone should play friendly heavy sandvich (x-D so funnay) like me
no losing allowed! love and tolerate everybony!
>>
>>319430748
>casual games are bad
>competitive games are bad

Can you fucking make up your mind?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.