[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think about Diablo 3? Is it worth buying?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 256x364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 256x364
What does /v/ think about Diablo 3? Is it worth buying?
>>
Pls respond
>>
Not if it's still 60bux

it's good for around 2 weeks of gaming, then it gets stale and you need to take a break for a couple months before repeating the process.
>>
>>319416267
play diablo 2 you neoturd
>>
>>319416267
ps4 version is ok, but the combat and level design ruin it.
you're pretty much wiping the screen every encounter regardless what enemy it is, and they got rid of the dungeon maze design diablo 2 had.
>>
>>319416267
It's ok but not for full price.
>>
>>319417179
Start playing greater rifts that can actually damage you
>>
>>319417374
We're talking about the base game, not the infinite grinding mode tacked on
>>
>>319416267
It's EXTREMELY easy until adventure mode, aka post game.
If you can tough out the rather lengthy story to get to it, it's a 7/10.
>>
>>319417523
Most of the base game is 70+, where you can actually utilize the ability to have full sets and create different builds
>>
>>319416267
Diablo III is great fun especially with friends
>>
>>319416267
It's a good game OP
patch 2.3 fixed literally EVERYTHING
>>
>>319418032
What will patch 2.4 fix?
>>
>>319418093
EVERYTHING
>>
>>319418397
It seems like a clickfest m8
>>
>>319417523
>not the infinite grinding mode tacked on
what the fuck
Diablo is LITERALLY a grinding game. The campaign is just to get you used to the mechanics.
>>
>>319421247
what mechanics?
>>
>>319421372
"left click to win"
>>
>>319416267
I enjoy playing the first 2 weeks of every new season.
>>
How does I get the good armors? Do Greater Rifts?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.