[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MGSV - most incomprehensible public game of the year? Zatraleno
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 14495659203060.jpg (125 KB, 1245x807) Image search: [Google]
14495659203060.jpg
125 KB, 1245x807
MGSV - most incomprehensible public game of the year? Zatraleno everything - from modern games themselves to developers and programmers

The game was released on 1 pastgene with exactly the same picture as in nekstgene. At the same movies and cutscenes in the game, traditionally placed on the engine and real gaming models. And everything looks fine and modern, and flies with the game on old buckets. Engine FOX ENGINE explicitly provides for schschyam if not all, the overwhelming majority of today's large developers. And Mayrosoftu and Sony, showing that their "NEXT gene" fuck do not need anyone - just learn how to code and program.

2 The game pokes fun at modern gaming trends. - Editor of the character. Complete. Just for banter. - It is unnecessary collection of something - instead imposed at the beginning of the collection of any shit you are, in the end, becoming the platform that make it yourself. - Animals. They look great, but to the cub Kojima you just manages to emotionally attach a pair of rollers, while the animal from the rest of the current games all shit. - The collection of objects themselves - not invented by noodle cans, glasses and a mop, and needed to build Outer Haven (main base of mercenaries) resources. And it's not just a framework and there a house that does not need a fucking but let us give it to you. It is a dream SG create their own state, without politicians and conflicts, and live there peacefully. And this "house" from other games - neebicheski huge base at Kojima.
>>
File: 1446334846682.jpg (52 KB, 595x720) Image search: [Google]
1446334846682.jpg
52 KB, 595x720
I'm sorry?
>>
>Zatraleno
>neebicheski
Cheeki-breeki, right guys?
>>
>>319413165

Yes.
>>
>>319413165
Dont do drugs and post, /v/
>>
>>319413165
The game looks last gen on pc, like complete shit on console, and beyond garbage on ps360, what are you talking about.
>>
>degenerate russians will never stop shitting up /v/
you are the niggers of slav countries and disgrace to your ancestors
>>
What the fuck. This is like just coherent enough to keep me reading, but it doesnt actually make any sense. Its magic.
>>
blyat
>>
>>319413165
Stop using Google Translate OP.
>>
File: tigerwoods.png (13 KB, 597x105) Image search: [Google]
tigerwoods.png
13 KB, 597x105
Google translation is still top notch I see
>>
>>319413165

m8

The Fox Engine is shit.

Even fucking Gamebryo have more versatility than the shit Kojima used.
>>
I'm fucking choking, this is gold. Best MGSV review ever.

>but to the cub Kojima you just manages to emotionally attach a pair of rollers

Epic.
>>
Krokodil is a hell of a drug, tovarish.
>>
>>319413165
ebin post, will go down in meme history
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.