[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SteamDB leak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: Danganonpa-Steam-Helpdesk-Leak.jpg (40 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Danganonpa-Steam-Helpdesk-Leak.jpg
40 KB, 600x338
Anybody else looking forward to all the Japanese games coming to Steam?
>>
>>319409098
its fake dude
>>
Nah I don't play kusoge
Otherwise I'd have a Vita
>>
You should wait for a confirmation before blowing your load
>>
>>319409206
>le kusoge meme
you're not a weeaboo
just fucking say shit game
>>
>>319409163
Keep screaming it's fake all you want it won't change the fact it's not fake.
>>
I already played Danganronpa 1 and 2, and I don't care about most of the rest.
I don't even know if I would recommend people Danganronpa. I know the standards for writing most gamers have are incredibly low, but I don't know of many people who would put up with 15+ anime stereotypes relentlessly spouting cliché lines for hours just to get to play Phoenix Wright: Pointlessly Convoluted Edition.
>>
>>319409098
I lost faith in these games after playing 2 and good lord AE was just bad. I can't even recommend this for a friend.
>>
>>319409250
Keep screaming it's real all you want, it won't change the fact that it's fake.
>>
>>319409163
Lot of false information about this shit.
The database entries are real, but they don't necessary mean anything. For example, Valve most likely created a place-holder for Half Life 3, but that doesn't mean the game is in production.
However, Danganronpa seems much more likely, because those aren't games developers randomly add to the database if they don't even plan to port them. If they'd do that, the DB leak would have much more titles in it.

As for the Final Fantasy titles, there's a chance Square Enix just made placeholders for the series and don't have any concrete plans, so take those with a grain of salt.

Steins;Gate seems pretty likely, though, given that a Steam version was announced ages ago.
>>
Is it true that the Fist of the North Star fightan is coming?
>>
nah sorry man the japanese games are only coming to japanese steam looks like youre gonna miss out on all your jap games man sorry
>>
Can't we keep the weeb games on the shitstation?

I don't want my Steam to be invaded by the red sun.
>>
>>319409945
yeah, people should really try reading a book some time.
>>
>>319409098
>pc gamers
>good taste
>>
File: 1449052766994.jpg (535 KB, 599x1638) Image search: [Google]
1449052766994.jpg
535 KB, 599x1638
>>319409098
It's not already available on youtube through?
>>
Yeah, along with half life 3
>>
File: 480 720 1080 4k.jpg (196 KB, 1506x1080) Image search: [Google]
480 720 1080 4k.jpg
196 KB, 1506x1080
I don't really care about some of those because I already played them and I dont think I'll ever replay them (like the Danganronpas), but some games are way fucking better on PC (like Valkyria Chronicles)

I wish all games came to PC so I wouldn't have to waste my apartment's space putting consoles around, etc, plus the reduced load times and increased resolution and frame rate really make some games look way fucking better
>>
>>319411518
I dunno, whenever I see people talk about danganronpa they pretty much say the game is garbage and kodaka is a hack.

Can never get an answer why they actually play the games but I'm the same way. I said I wouldn't buy dangan 2 but... Now I've finished that and ultra despair girls.
>>
>>319409098
I can't wait to play Dangan Ronpa.

I hear it's a great japanese game and it looks fun too. At least it doesn't look weeb at all like all the other trashy weeb games.
>>
File: 16.gif.pagespeed.ce.Bep1en8FiN.gif (2 MB, 375x276) Image search: [Google]
16.gif.pagespeed.ce.Bep1en8FiN.gif
2 MB, 375x276
>>319411920
it is indeed great (coming from me, who dislikes most weebshit), but leave this thread before you get spoiled you fuck
>>
>>319409250
>List contains Journey
Remind me again why a completely Sony-owned game and IP would come to PC?

This is as silly as putting Nintendo games on the list.
>>
I've already played the first one and watched a playthrough of the second one, but if this means we get V3 on the PC, then bring it the fuck on
>>
>>319411787
> 480, 720, 1080, 4k
> 1506 x 1080
>>
>>319411920
MC of Dangitgrandpa 1 is the true villain
>>
>>319412095
Weird Al seems like he'd be a fun dad.
>>
>>319412209
I set the internal resolution of the game to run at those numbers, then proceeded to crop out Alicia's face (and some of the area around it), running the game full screen on my 1080 monitor

next, you're going to tell me it's impossible to run an internal resolution of 4k on a 1080 monitor, and I'll just ignore your retardness
>>
>>319411405
Hahaha ...nice bait.
Japanese games are usually not even available in the japanese region.
>>
>>319411874
Personally it's because I really like "whodunnit" stories, and even though the "trials" aren't stellar they kind of work enough.
I started the first game multiple times, and it was only when I mustered enough patience to get to the first trial that I played the rest of the game.

That's the main problem with the series, there's a nugget of good content buried under crap and time fillers and a wacky absurd presentation. It's style over substance.
>>
>>319412097
it's old, but still

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-02-27-flower-journey-dev-exploring-bigger-audience-beyond-just-playstation
>>
>>319412641
The devs already said it's not happening.

https://twitter.com/thatgamecompany/status/673632135480107008

It's some other "Journey" game on Steam.
>>
>>319412808
that likely is the case, but you can't completely brush away the possibility that they're under contract not to announce it yet and that's why they're denying it

still, best not to get your hopes up
>>
>>319413153
"No" is not the same as not answering or saying "Not at this time"
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.