[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mourn the death and or destruction of IPs. I beat Crash 3 recently,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: crash.jpg (13 KB, 222x300) Image search: [Google]
crash.jpg
13 KB, 222x300
Mourn the death and or destruction of IPs.

I beat Crash 3 recently, and I'm sad now. We're never going to get another good Crash game, I accept that, but I'm still bummed. He's not even been kept alive on life support, putting out shitty games, like sonic, and because of that I'll never get him in Smash.
>>
wrath of cortex wasn't that bad considering it wasn't naughty dog, only shit thing was the loading times
>>
>>319408972
crash 3 is no even the best crash game

2 is
>>
>vuelve
Is this correct?
>>
>>319409194
Wrath of Cortex was just a cheap knockoff of Crash 3. Loading time issues are simply the easier complaint to level against it.
>>
>>319409757

i could argue how much crash 3 was a rehash of 2 but can't be bothered
>>
>>319409652
Creo que sí.
>>
>>319410038
Difference is that Crash 3 was still good.
>>
File: PSX201_troll_zpsss6wxtbk.png (344 KB, 942x511) Image search: [Google]
PSX201_troll_zpsss6wxtbk.png
344 KB, 942x511
Did it hurt /v/?
It did
>>
>>319410103

yeah 1-3 were miles better no doubt, i'm just saying it's not as awful as it's made out to be
>>
>>319409652
Yes. Native spanish speaker here. "Volverse" means "to become"
>>
Dumb playstation babies, Crash was never that good. If you had played the superior N64 games you wouldn't be all nostalgic for those gimmicky platformers with no qualities whatsoever. Especially crash 3 with all its shitty minigames, it's a blight on the genre. Even as a sonygger who played the golden age Nintendo platformers I cannot defend those shitty crash games, or Sly or Jak or all the other awful platforming franchises on Sony.
>>
>>319410409

you have awful taste in games sm64 shitter
>>
>>319410409
Here's your (you)
>>
>>319410197
Source on this? Did this really happen at PSX?
the fucker
>>
File: 1446039342589.jpg (42 KB, 649x638) Image search: [Google]
1446039342589.jpg
42 KB, 649x638
>>319411224
Just search the conference of this year on youtube, athough I'll make you a quick summary
>first minutes of the conference
>Layden appears
>Everybody gets hyped
>applauses everywhere because of the t-shirt
>they show up a FFVII trailer, Layden goes
>they follow up with dudebro shit and a million indies for an hour
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.