[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Chronicle 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Dark_Chronicle_Coverart.png (194 KB, 256x363) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Chronicle_Coverart.png
194 KB, 256x363
Whats the best game of previous Generations for you guys?
Mine is Dark Chronicle 2.
Its probably one of the greatest games released on PS2 and they never bothered trying to make a digital PS3 remaster yet practically every other game got remastered. I played this as a youngster and the story blew me away. The graphics were colorful and crisp. The level set up wasnt a pain. The time travel aspect was epic when coupled with the town crafting system. Good protagonists and antagonists. Fuck i wish i still had a PS2
>>
File: Shadow-Hearts-2-Playstation-2.jpg (101 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
Shadow-Hearts-2-Playstation-2.jpg
101 KB, 640x908
I replay this one here on a yearly basis
>>
I wouldn't call DC2 the best 6th gen game but it's certainly my favorite RPG ever.
>>
File: 1383638741281.jpg (40 KB, 310x292) Image search: [Google]
1383638741281.jpg
40 KB, 310x292
>>319399740
its probably gonna come out in the next batch of ps2 games they release on ps4 since dark cloud was in the first batch
>>
>>319400553
Probably not. The PS3 also only had Dark Cloud 1 available
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (141 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
141 KB, 640x908
>>319399740
I think you meant Dark Cloud 2, you filthy bonger.
>>
>>319399823

>instead of continuing the game's themes of getting over loss and having Yuri bang the hot redhead German, time travel shenanigans ensue and Karin becomes his mom

i still kinda liked it
>>
>>319401170
Yeah sorry here i ln Australia it was packages as Dark Chronicle and i guess i just mashed Dark Cloud 2 and Dark Chronicle together in my head.
Hey Presto
>>
>>319401170

it was called dark chronicles literally everywhere except North America, even in Japan

i dont know why they decided to change it
>>
>>319401439
I don't know what you're apologizing for dundee, I was just fucking with you. They're still best game.
>>
desu dark cloud 1 > 2
except for the ally bullshit in 1, fuck that noise
i'm actually just really fucking salt i can get zoe2 to run crispy fucking clear without any slowdowns whatsoever, but i can't play dc2 without it being a mess no matter how much i tinker with the settings
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.