[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's actually wrong with this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Black_&_White_Coverart.png (79 KB, 256x313) Image search: [Google]
Black_&_White_Coverart.png
79 KB, 256x313
What's actually wrong with this game?
>>
>>319395552
Controls are sub-par, that or the ai is retarded. Kinda hard to tell sometimes.
>>
There's literally nothing wrong with it.
You can do anything.
>>
Peter polyjew said the "pet" was basically superior to skynet's ai
>>
File: 32562627.png (5 KB, 69x50) Image search: [Google]
32562627.png
5 KB, 69x50
>>
>>319398714
You can't actually blame EA for once, this is Lionhead we are talking about. Balding Cuntface is the biggest liar in the history of games, no in the history of everything. He's literally worst than a holocaust deniar.
>>
You are supposed to be a God but all you do is be the bitch of dudes who want you to solve mini-games.
>>
Scroller on my mouse is broken and I can't get past the tutorial. It's a shame because I just want to play my favorite childhood game.
>>
File: themovies_header.jpg (82 KB, 921x549) Image search: [Google]
themovies_header.jpg
82 KB, 921x549
Lionhead was so based.
>>
I loved this game, probably because it was way before /v/ convinced me that every developer has some secret agenda to fuck over customers. thanks for ruining the magic of vidya for me.
>>
>>319401018

This.

I never felt like a God in BnW.

I kinda' did in BnW2 though, if only because the focus on combat was much firmer.

It mattered more that your creature could fuck shit up, and a good artillery-style fireball from your hand could net you an entire burning village. Shit was fun.
>>
>>319401813
That game was below average though.

A missed potential as expected of Lionhead.
>>
>>319402018
What don't you like about it?
>>
I could never get multiplayer to work.
And the future room still boggles me to this day.
>>
>>319401894

That's called growing up there faggot.

You'd either get redpilled here or somewhere else. The result would be the same.
>>
Did anyone ever bother going for a peaceful victory?

At least in Black and White 2 combat was so much more fun and satisfying, and peace just felt gay.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.