[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The grinding never stops
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: bloodborne_goty.jpg (609 KB, 1636x2048) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne_goty.jpg
609 KB, 1636x2048
Never played it before, yesterday bought the GOT edition because why not. It's fun but ffs I've been grinding for blood echos in in the same location in central Yahrnam for 4 hours now so that I can level up. Is this all you do in this game?
>>
No you need to git gud
>>
File: 1376156047029.gif (2 MB, 399x223) Image search: [Google]
1376156047029.gif
2 MB, 399x223
>>319393019
If you need to farm for blood echoes just to level up you're dying too much.

You should never lose echoes son. And if you ever have a significant amount, go back to the Hunters Dream.

Bold Hunter's Marks are your friend.
>>
>>319393019
yup, only way i could get past each part was by outleveling
>>
If some bum fuck can do a SL4 run and kill gehrman with default vitality and endurance you can stop being bad.
>>
frankly, i've never played a Souls game where I played and finished with my very first character

Central Yharnam can be completed in under 20 minutes if you know what you're doing, it's just a process of trial and error

i'd learn the entire place, then start over with a new character so i'd have more items in general since i'm not going to be popping estus flasks constantly

also you see the most damage results from upgrading your weapon, rather than leveling up stats like Strength and Skill, focus on pouring levels into Vitality and Endurance in the beginning and upgrade 1 weapon rather than all of them
>>
>>319393601

if he does it 1000 times he will get lucky on eventually.
>>
Ok, Imma just give it to you straight OP.

Bloodborne isn't THAT hard of a game, you're just shit at it because the games you have been playing are way to forgiving with fuck ups. Bloodborne is difficult, but it's difficult because it wants you to fucking pay attention to the game. So you actually need to pay attention.

Don't go in and just start swinging on what looks like stronger or groups of enemies, learn their animations, look at how they move, learn to dodge attacks and to attack when they are open.

That's the literal ABC of this game, avoid attack, wait for opening. The enemies actually are quite clear about when they are starting an attack most of the time. Also, if you are stuck on a boss, it can be a good idea to go in solely with the intention to learn the boss's moveset, not trying to really kill him for real and wasting items.

You're welcome fag.
>>
>>319393019
How could there be a GOTY edition if it wasn't GOTY?
>>
>>319394169
It's their game of the year
>>
>>319394820

or game for the year.
>>
bloodborne is coming to steam!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Don't grind. Just gitgud. Really, if you out level, that just kills the fun out of the game. Eventually levels will become drastically easier, sucking up the difficulty. It still would probably be hard since you wouldn't learn to combat, but instead, just hack away instead of dodging n shit
>>
>>319396690
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.