[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got a new computer parts, I was hoping that they would make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: ithoughtwrong.png (14 KB, 993x125) Image search: [Google]
ithoughtwrong.png
14 KB, 993x125
I got a new computer parts, I was hoping that they would make this for pc as well. I was gunna pirate it. Fuck man. Do you think they will ever put this on PC? how long do I have to wait? Im a huge fan of this game and wanted to play it after marathoning ton of Ghibli movies.
>>
goldface.jpg
>>
Well /v/? I just wanna know how long I should wait. Will they ever put it on steam?
>>
>>319390891

level-5 doesn't make PC games, they will have to outsource PC port to some shitty american or chink company and it will be a horrible port trust me.

Then again if they are feeling desperate they will make a port like a year later.
>>
>>319391090
fuck me i dropped like 2k on the best computer parts I could find all just so i could play this game
>>
>>319391168
No that's money well spent, you'd be losing money if you bought a console.

Don't worry there's always more ports coming up. Patience is all you need.
>>
>gib game GIB GAME
pckeks everyone
>>
>>319390891

Ni no Kuni 1 wasn't all that good anon,

you're not missing much except for the nice Ghibli artstyle.
>>
>>319391381
this
>>
>>319391168
then return the parts or sell them on ebay
god how stupid do you have to be to buy components to play a game that isnt even announced
i hope you fucking die, painfully
>>
>>319391168
le b8 fais

anyway just play one of the other zillion games for pc in the meantime and pick it up later with a cheap ps4, case closed, console wars ended
>>
>>319390891
Nope.
Well be on PS4 only and will never ever get a port.
>>
>>319390891
>I was gunna pirate it.
lol
>>
>>319391350
Yeah, just wait a few years, OP :^)
>>
>Japanese games
>EVER coming to PC
>implying Sony doesn't have a near monopoly of the home/console market over in Japan

Even if it came to PC, chances are it would use an engine made with glorious Japanese programming prowess that runs at 30FPS and only 1080p. That's the way I view every Jap game that doesn't have a PC version, it would only be as good as the console versions.

Now about games like Scalebound, now THAT would be a crying shame. Game, from what they've shown, couldn't even hold 30FPS, and was hovering in the 20s all the time. If that is Xbone exclusive, then fuck Microsoft.
>>
>>319390891
you gotta keep your pc together for ps4 emulation, bro or buy an xb1 since kaz himself said it's a "console debut" for ps4, it's obvious level-5 has other plans with the game because sony would be claiming exclusivity on it like there's no tomorrow if it wasn't so, or they just couldn't snag a exclusivity deal with level-5 so they can't call it an exclusive
>>
"Man I wish they brought this game to PC so I could steal it easily."
>>
>>319392417

Eh, Atlus and Compile Heart are doing it. There's definitely a market for out of date, mediocre JRPGs on Steam.
>>
>>319392710
>mediocre JRPGs

Are there any excellent JRPGs even being made anymore? All the good ones can be emulated at this point.
>>
>>319392887

I don't know. The last JRPG I honestly enjoyed was the rerelease of FFX. Disgaea's still good, if you're into that sorta thing, I guess.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.