[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't played mine craft before.. what is Steve known
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: unnamed (1).png (36 KB, 327x312) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).png
36 KB, 327x312
I haven't played mine craft before.. what is Steve known for, and how would he play in smash?

Would he mainly use his axe? What would his final smash be?
>>
Would he spawn earth out of hammer zone like charizards rock smash and use it somehow?
>>
Steve is known for mining, crafting, and edging out Sonic as the face of the autism spectrum.
>>
File: 627134.gif (1 MB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
627134.gif
1 MB, 500x269
>>
I bet his final smash would be a lava bucket.

Also, fuck this thread.
>>
>>319362193
Build a house like villager, and a creeper will walk on stage and blow it up
>>
>>319362193
its Steve? you fucking memer
>>
Steve would be a character of generality. His neutral air would be Pits/Dark Pits, for example, but with a sword. Down special mines into the stage provided you're on solid ground, and Steve will pop out with a new material to craft with (Side B).

His Final Freakout would summon a creeper that would permenantly destroy a section of the map. Then, he raises his hand and slams it down, lava falling from the sky.
>>
His A attacks would be his Axe
His B attacks would be throwing memes

His Final Smash summons the Reddit alien to tag meme.
>>
>Build a wall
>snipe niggers off stage
make it happen
>>
>>319362908
Herobrine
>>
>>319363037
>it's Steve, memer

No shit it's Steve. What would his moveset be faggot?
>>
File: 1442756782056.gif (2 MB, 390x277) Image search: [Google]
1442756782056.gif
2 MB, 390x277
>mfw steve is in smash
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.