[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TWEWY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Started playing this game since I heard it was good. It's good so far. How do I git gud? Will I be completely fucked down the line if I don't start controlling my partner?
>>
Also the sound quality blows dick so I'm trying to replace the music and shit. Encoding ADX files is tricky because of loop points but it's not too hard to match up CD rips with the game versions of songs.
Would be nice if I could find the moonrune version of Solo Remix to rip the higher quality voices.
>>
shit man i thought /v/ liked this game. nothing?
>>
play the ez mode until youre pro
>>
>>319346880
You need to control your partner for the endgame content
Especially for the final & hidden bosses
>>
>>319346880
You have the difficulty slider to adjust it at any time until you find your perfect balance of fun/challenge. As you get better and collect shit you can increase it for better drops on higher difficulty.
>>
Any good merch or apparel for this game? Bonus points for being able for things that won't embarrass me if I go out in public with it.
>>
>>319350510
>Vidya apparel
>not embarassing in public
>>
>>319346880
Shift the difficulty to easy and grind some fights to figure out how to better manage fighting with both Neku and Josh- I mean your partner. Rule of thumb: whoever has the light puck should be your priority.
>>
>>319350510
Just wear the skull pin and hope you don;t look like a sperg doing it.
>>
>>319350510
A few of those pins that feature patterns might be borderline acceptable.
>>
File: Needs more Christmas treats.jpg (96 KB, 553x525) Image search: [Google]
Needs more Christmas treats.jpg
96 KB, 553x525
>>319346880
you can probably get through most of the game with your partner on half auto, but you will be missing out on the best pins. Manual mode is definitely recommended for post game, so dont worry about it for a while. Once you get a hang of using the puck controlling both characters becomes way easier
>>
>>319351125
i barely understand the puck thing
>>
>>319349550
This. Aside from the end/postgame, you can usually leave your partner on autopilot.
>>
You are not getting through most bossrs if you cant multitask both screens at thr same timr.

For quality music use headphones, 3ds speakers cant handle it
>>
Man this game was a bitch to play on emulation, still enjoyed it greatly though
>>
>>319352880
Some moves are considered finishers. If a character is holding the puck when doing a finisher, it'll get a damage boost and the puck will be passed to the other character. The damage boost grows if you keep the puck passing
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.