[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone still main the ps3 because poor im looking to play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 81g5J1zI-1L._SL1500_.jpg (125 KB, 1500x1086) Image search: [Google]
81g5J1zI-1L._SL1500_.jpg
125 KB, 1500x1086
Does anyone still main the ps3 because poor im looking to play some forgotten games.

>Brutal legends
>lost planet 2
>ratchet and clank
>>
Right here Bro. I recently got BF4 and actually really enjoy it. Just finished Last of Us like 3 weeks avo too. I also have Oblivion, Skyrim and Medal of Honor. oh and Madden 25
>>
I'm a ps3fag, too. Try Enslaved. It's inferior on the ps3, to the 360 version, but still a great action game.
>>
PSN: Ziggyzflow
>>
i don't mean to be contrarian for the sake of it, but the PS3 wasn't all that great to me. the only game i got lost in was demon's souls. everything else was just...alright.
>>
Also, Battlefield 3 has a fairly respectable player population, and it's dirt cheap. I'd recommend this game, as well, since BF4 was fucking shit.
>>
>>319345873

4 is a significant improvement over 3 in every way. It's not like you're comparing 4 to 2 or anything
>>
>>319345834
There are a ton of Japanese games. I think that's what makes it so much different, compared to the 360. I'm still trying to play the ps3's old library, while I've basically played every 360 game. It's the better console of the two, but Sony chose to be a bunch of twats.
>>
>>319345834
I had a ps2 and a few games, before that an XBox and a PS1. XBox and PS1 where great, but I got into the PS1 more so. Maybe I was just younger amd enjoyed gaming more.
>>
>>319345390
lol i am playing ps3 right now not because i am poor but because ps4 still has no games aside bloodborne.

Play good games like yakuza 4 or ni no kuni or whatever ... brutal legends is boring
>>
>>319346012
Personally, I hated 4. Felt like it was competing with Call of duty.
>>
I havent gotten an 8th gen console but I at least have a decent PC

I want a ps4 and wiiu but poor
>>
Yep. Playing Yakuza 5 and MGSV on it right now.

>tfw localized Y0 will be PS4 only
At least it's getting a physical release.
>>
>>319346250
I was looking to play some of them online with someone, since it looks like the servers are dead for the most part
>>
>>319345390
Driver SF
>>
>>319346673
Well, waiting for Y5 anyways. Got it pre-ordered and ready to go as soon as it hits.
>>
>>319345390
Is KZ2 still active ? Might replay it soon. I miss it
>>
>>319345390
DJ Hero 2.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.