[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Final Fantasy 7 Remake Hype Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: WHATS THE ISSUE.png (7 KB, 347x103) Image search: [Google]
WHATS THE ISSUE.png
7 KB, 347x103
>>
>>319343112
Full modern AAA game aka 4 to 6 hours, now fuck off shill.
>>
File: 1446921186239.jpg (100 KB, 522x578) Image search: [Google]
1446921186239.jpg
100 KB, 522x578
>>319343112
It won't be the size of a full FFVII game.

>but Square said
>blindly trusting them
>>
So, each part will begin at Midgar and end with Sephiroth's final fight?
>>
>>319343112
Technically so was each segment of .Hack

Didn't keep them from being about 5 hours each.
>>
>>319343112
>hype thread
Honey, save yourself from /v/ now.
>>
>>319343112
even if they really meant each part was like 30 hours instead of the 6-8 they really mean, that'd still be fucking awful. the pacing would be so fucking retarded.
>>
>>319343112

>Each part is 15-20 hours
>Three or four parts to equal FFVII's content
>But still technically the length of "full games"

Worst case scenario, each part is $30-40, next case the base game is $40-60 with each episode bring $10-15.

It's gonna cost an assload to get the full game in the end.
>>
>>319343112
Eh
>>
A full game of exploring a town

A full game of exploring the first 3 dungeons

A full game of exploring another huge town

A full game of Gold Saucer and that other defense minigame

Yeah, sounds legit.
>>
even if they are all full games, they will basically be the same game, three times

I doubt they are gonna have a different battle system throughout the episodes... they are still episodes of the same game, not completely new games

and I doubt that every game will be as big as the original FF7, and if it is, that would mean that 2/3 of the games will be new stuff they have to come up with... no... just make a fucking remake you fucks
>>
>>319346008
>three times
I actually noticed, they didn't say anything about 3 episodes, but that's how I see it in my head, could be any number though really
>>
>>319346008
>2/3 of the games
>>319346118
same
that was just going off on the assumption we're talking about 3 games
if they are making 10 episodes, just imagine the stuff they would have to come up with
>>
File: 1304459692304.jpg (34 KB, 296x439) Image search: [Google]
1304459692304.jpg
34 KB, 296x439
I'm really hoping that it's some sort of mistranslation and the "full" product being split is talking about shit like telling the AC story and some of the other pre/post game related media.

Doubtful, but I've been waiting for this for so many years it'd be nice to hold on to something.
>>
>>319343971
yeah exactly

in 2015, you could take a game like FF7, cut it in 5 pieces, and call those 5 pieces a game each, by today's standards
>>
>>319343112
You do know the average full game is only a few hours long? It means the entire game might be as long as the original if we're lucky.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.