[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>only Disney knowledge comes from a few of the 90s animates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
>only Disney knowledge comes from a few of the 90s animates movies.
>little to no knowledge of final fantasy, never played a single game

What am I in for? I likes the pretty colors and real time combat
>>
>>319334903
Good gameplay
obscure story
also dont be a scrub and get the ultima blade in each game
>>
All the worlds are Disney based and a few characters are from FF games. It doesn't really matter if you have past experience with either.

It's a good game :3
>>
FF have cameo characters and little to no plot relevance nore any mentions to their home game plots.
Most disney worlds use a part of the movies plot but also has its own plot that is guided by the movie plot.

Really good franchise and I like all of the entries even 356/2. KH2 is the pinnacle of the series but 1 CoM BbS and DDD are all good in there own right
>>
COME ON
>>
WHEN YOU WALK AWAY
>>
YOU DON'T HEAR ME SAY
>>
PLLEEEASSSEEE
>>
VOTE TRUMP
>>
Brand synergy
>>
>>319336930
>>319337114
>>319337261
>>319337351
nice
>>
You typically don't have to worry about the movie's plots because these games pretty much give you a abridged version with a self insert included.
>>
DANCE WATER DANCE
>>
>>319334903
KIREEEEE!! ROXASSSSS!! SORAAAAAA!!
very cringey game
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.