[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The moon lord has awoken!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: moonlard.png (130 KB, 300x275) Image search: [Google]
moonlard.png
130 KB, 300x275
The moon lord has awoken!
>>
>>319326445

Easy as fuck boss ever, presuming you have no clue what you're in for on your first run you'll die unless good.

Second try you just throw down walls to block his lasers and heart capsule generators for infini health.
>>
>>319327258
Or you just fight him like a man instead of relying on crutches.
>>
>>319327587

Since when is using the game to your advantage a crutch?

He's so easy on your own that you don't even need them, but if you add a player or two; you need those things.

Or you know, once you've got the best gear you can kill him pretty much instantly and there's no real reason to play the game after that anyway.
>>
File: 1444162028896.png (4 KB, 437x342) Image search: [Google]
1444162028896.png
4 KB, 437x342
>>319326445
The team has gone on vacation before fixing the terrible endgame and adding a modding API!
>>
Personally I found solo expert Skeletron/Wall of Flesh harder than this guy, because of the lack of cheese you had.

Skeletrons damage would shitstomp you to hell and back even if you had full molten, and for the wall of flesh you had to lay down a pathway more than half the size of hell if you wanted a chance.
>>
I did everything else on Expert solo but when I got to this guy I just said fuck it.
>>
>>319327885
>people are still entitled after several enormous free patches for a game they most likely paid $2.50 for
>>
I wish the moon lord had a lower half, I'd let him fuck my brains out. I love alien men.
>>
I must have beaten this guy like 50 times and still didn't get all the drops. Just got them from some multiplayer server.

I got the terrarian legit which is the only weapon I really use anyway, so I don't feel bad.
>>
Age old question
Ranger, mage, melee, or summoner?
>>
>>319328672
I bought it at launch, and I got my money's worth, but still, they said they were going to take a break and they never actually got back
>>
>>319329043
Early Game- Melee
Mid Game- Ranged
Post Moon- Summoner

Anything else is wrong and trying to make the game into a class RPG, which it isn't.
>>
>>319329043
a Jack of All Trades.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.