[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nintendo NX Name
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: pokken_pad.jpg (97 KB, 795x523) Image search: [Google]
pokken_pad.jpg
97 KB, 795x523
I think the NX Controller will somewhat resemble the Pokken Tournament Arcade Pad but with more features(like a joystick, maybe a touchscreen, etc.)

As for the Official Name of the NX Console, I'm going to put this out there. Since Nintendo is Japanese, they'll probably "Englishify" a Japanese word.

Japanese words for UNITE/UNIFICATION/TOGETHER/HYBRID/COMBINE are
Saru, Go Suru, Itto, Goitsu, Toitsu, Togo, Abekku, Tomoni, Tomodomo, Ainoko, Henshu, Zasshu, Maji, Torimazeru, Hyuzu, Gattai.

So I'm making a wild guess and I think Nintendo is going to utilize one of these words for the official NX name. Anyone have any thoughts??
>>
I think you're dumb, and this baseless speculation is pointless
>>
>>319323891
Maybe it's just a Nintendo phone?

I'd buy that in a heart beat
>>
>>319324006

I think you're dumb too, so it's okay.
>>
>>319323891
There is a very large empty space in that controller design, kinda odd
>>
>>319324102

thats where the screen goes for Wii U BC
>>
File: fleshm.jpg (15 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
fleshm.jpg
15 KB, 224x225
>>319324006

>implying OP based his speculation on anything

the autism is real today
>>
I think the base console will come with a standard controller.

They will do a premium package that comes with a portable that's like a more compact Wii U pad and can be used in the same way but it can also be used as a stand alone console (with lots of cloud and streaming functionality).
>>
>>319323891

The Nintendo Togo ("to go" GET IT?!?!?)
>>
>>319324302
you have reading comprehension issues
>>
>>319323891
I really hope the controller has the LED lights too.
>>
>>319323891
>Since Nintendo is Japanese, they'll probably "Englishify" a Japanese word
Just like they did with the NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Virtual Boy and G&W, right?
>>
>>319325465
>Virtual Boy
To be fair Wortuada Boyodo means Eye Rape in japanese.

Could happen again anon.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.