[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game worth picking up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: alpha.jpg (38 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
alpha.jpg
38 KB, 460x215
Is this game worth picking up?
>>
a shit version of mass effect
but some cool choices and decisions that effect gameplay
get only if cheap family
>>
Yes.
>>
>>319316758
Shit gameplay.And I mean SHIT.Story and choices are cool though.It's worth it if you buy it %75 percent off.
>>
>>319316923
>>319317165
why is the gameplay so bad?
>>
>>319316758
One of the best RPG's in recent memory and tied with SC:CT as THE best spy-game.
But don't think it's some shitty ARPG like Mass Effect, because it will ruin the game for you since it's combat is so fucking bad.
Also best choses&consequences in a videogame; since your choices actually matter.
>>
File: satellite_reign-1.jpg (139 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
satellite_reign-1.jpg
139 KB, 1280x720
Look into Sattelite reign instead. It's more or less the same except RTS instead of FPS. You can go stealth or combat for missions. Multiple ways to do missions.

It's also cyber punk which is a+ and is a spiritual successor to good old syndicate wars.
>>
>>319317495
pistols and stealth 2 stronk
>>
Yes.
It does a lot of things badly, but it's worth playing for the things it does great.
>>
It's one of those games with some very apparent flaws, but is unique and does a lot of things well.
>>
>>319316758
got this for 3$ at FUCKING GAMESTOP
Haven't got around to playing yet
>>
how the fuck do you do the hacking minigame
>>
>>319316758
Got it at release and played it for 30 minutes. Deleted it because the gameplay was horrible.
Should I give it another shot?
>>
>>319318763
You look for a sequence of characters that aren't changing, and then move the correct sequence to it and lock it in
>>
Definitely one amazing RPG.
The gameplay is sub-par, so if you don't care about that, play it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.