[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that the only reason millions of fat Ameritards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ff7.jpg (26 KB, 306x240) Image search: [Google]
ff7.jpg
26 KB, 306x240
Daily reminder that the only reason millions of fat Ameritards are shitting their pants for FF7 Remake is because it was babbie's first JRPG. There are literally no other reasons to hype this bullshit:

- it looks like piss, even for PS1 standards
- the hero is an edgy selfinsert without a character of his own
- muh Materia inferior to the next 3 FF's systems
- generic Blade Runner world
>>
>>319310571
>fat Ameritards

You realize FF7 is more popular in Japan than anywhere else, right?

And Europe is Sonyshill central.
>>
9 was the best, hand down.
>>
It's mainly the lack of games on the system, otherwise less people would care.
>>
>>319310927
this
>>
>>319310571
>- generic Blade Runner world
But that's pretty rare. I find the cyberpunk setting was one of the things which made FF7 so great. You don't see that often in games.
>>
>>319310927
>>319311498
Shit opinion, faggots

6 is and will always be the best FF

fight me you fucking sluts
>>
>>319310571
FF7 was my first final fantasy game but I did play most rpgs that were on the SNES like chrono trigger and super mario RPG and FF7 is still miles better than those.
>>
>>319310571
Well duh.
That said I think most hype has died for it. The only people pushing it not aer shills.
>>
File: barret.jpg (6 KB, 192x217) Image search: [Google]
barret.jpg
6 KB, 192x217
>>319310571
>- generic Blade Runner world
>>
final fantasy 9 trumps em all....
>>
X was the best
>>
>>319310571
>- muh Materia inferior to the next 3 FF's systems
in ff8 the junction system was almost as retarded as the plot
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.