[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Melee winning against Chrono Trigger GET FUCKED JRPG FAGS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: triggered.png (264 KB, 791x306) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
264 KB, 791x306
>Melee winning against Chrono Trigger

GET FUCKED JRPG FAGS

SMASH WII U IS GOING TO BE BTFO VERY SOON
>>
>>319304015
Smash Wii U already lost to FFVII
>>
>>319304015
>JRPG FAGS

Shit fingers like you are so cancerous.
>>
>>319304015
americunts ruin videogames
>>
So does /v/ care about this poll or not. Everything about it is quite pathetic.
>>
>Vii demolishing VI yet again

Why do people pretend that there'sany sort of real rivalry between the two
>>
>>319304015
Literally who fucking cares. Undertale is going to win the entire thing. I guess that's the best game ever, confirmed.
>>
File: 156.jpg (44 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
156.jpg
44 KB, 500x461
>>319304015
Melee is nowhere near as good as Chrono Trigger, good for you guys tho
>>
>>319304340
Understale isn't winning shit. It barely squeaked by SMW which isn't that popular.
>>
>>319304337
the remake offered a ton of hype

but still a graphically shit game.
>>
Bloodborne losing to Final Fantasy XII, what a shitty community.
>>
>>319304471

Undermemers are rigging the poll with bots to make up for the fact that they can't win actual awards.
>>
>>319305118
That's quite a big assumption anon.

Maybe if you left the salt mines more often, you wouldn't be so bitter.
>>
>>319304015
I want Melee to win. Because that would further justify and validate Undertale's victory. That you, memeleefags.
>>
>>319305608

It could be worse, I could be salty enough to rig a gamefaqs poll because I lost an award to car soccer :^)
>>
>>319305772
The Undertale poll was before the Game Awards. Nice try though. :^)
>>
>>319305118
No they are using bots to make people like you even more salty over a video game contest
>>
God I am excited for the Melee - Undertale showdown. We will finally see which fanbase is more cancerous meleefags or tumblrfags. My money is on the autistic neckbeards aka meleefags.

They will probably release a documentary about the voting close to the finals to boost their votes :^)
>>
OP is false-flagging, trying to get you to vote for Chrono Trigger.
>>
This poll is so stupid.

Undertale, if you did a 'man on the street' thing, would never defeat Super Mario. Its popularity is confined to the Internet.
>>
/v/ needs to take out Melee.

They MUST.
>>
>>319306626
>Think Melee will get past FFVII
>>
>>319307243

If you did a man on the street thing, people would believe video games cause school shootings.

people on the street are dumb as hell.
>>
>>319304015
Why do you all give a shit which game gets vote-botted the most on some website you're not on?
>>
File: 1449375142509.gif (137 KB, 500x578) Image search: [Google]
1449375142509.gif
137 KB, 500x578
>>319307885
That would imply that the vast majority of /v/ doesn't play Melee themselves though
>>
>>319304471
>SMW
>which isn't that popular
nigga...
>>
>>319304671
>graphically shit game.
It's people like you who are ruining video games.
>>
>>319307885
but Melee is a better game than Chrono Trigger
>>
>>319304186
Everyone already lost to FFVII. It's just not official yet. There's no way FFVII isn't going to win. What is even the point of all this?
>>
>>319309154
Funposting?

Fandom war ammo?
>>
>>319309154

Probably a shitty generic Zelda 3D game will beat it just because of gamer gurlz community voting.
>>
>>319308849
Melee wasn't finished. Too many exploits that weren't intended for the game. If you don't flippity flop upwards backsie your wavefish jim jamboree, it's slow and clunky as shit.
>>
i want melee to win because while I love CT, it won't beat FFVII
>>
>>319309702
The only game that stands a chance is OoT. Back in the days of the Character Battle, it was always Link, Cloud, or Sephiroth winning. But with the HD remake, FFVII is unbeatable right now.
>>
>>319310089
This, plus Cloud coming to Sm4sh gives his game an edge both for Final Fantasy VII and against Melee for someone who hasn't decided beforehand to vote for Melee and/or against FFVII.
>>
only reason why is because of Smashboards and probably all the shilling from smash 'pros'

http://smashboards.com/threads/melee-in-best-game-ever-competition-go-vote.425306/
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.