[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WW2 VIDYA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: MoH_Airborne_cover_PC_DVD[1].jpg (26 KB, 256x324) Image search: [Google]
MoH_Airborne_cover_PC_DVD[1].jpg
26 KB, 256x324
QUICK POST YOUR FAVORITE WW2 VIDEO GAME COMRADE

ALSO, PIC RELATED > WORLD AT WAR
>>
>>319296919

World At War has the best zombie mode therefore its the best

It also has gore

WWII & Vietnam games without are just shit
>>
I loved Airborne, but it was way too short.

And the fucking gas mask super nazis were a real mood killer.
>>
File: gud.png (96 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
gud.png
96 KB, 284x177
>>319296919
>>
>>319297383
>that part at the end of the second mission when the music from Allied Assault starts playing
>>
File: Hidden_%26_Dangerous_2[1].jpg (60 KB, 350x464) Image search: [Google]
Hidden_%26_Dangerous_2[1].jpg
60 KB, 350x464
>ww2 tactical first/third person shooter made by based 2K Czech in the Mafia engine
>play as bong commandos blowing shit up inna europe
>has a 10 out of 10 expansion
>variety of missions, sneaking into camps, diving and infiltrating ships to steal the enigma machine, norwegian comfy snowy environments, deserts, you name it
>similar walking speed mechanic to Splinter Cell, you use your mousewheel, can only walk with ironsights in the first two speeds
>inventory management, weight is a thing, each dude has his own specialty
>shitton, and I mean shitton of gear and weapons
>>
>>319296919
Hidden and Dangerous 2
>>
File: call of duty 2.jpg (75 KB, 256x366) Image search: [Google]
call of duty 2.jpg
75 KB, 256x366
>>319296919
excuse me, best WWII game and last good CoD MP game coming through
>>
Allied Assault
>>
>>319298613
>health regen
>"best" anything

COD1UO shits over 2 son.
>>
>>319298649
>[CoD game before CoD4] was actually better
I disagree about UO's MP, but I still like your opinion, anon
>>
>>319298514
I was wondering if there was any vidya about the SOE commando raids in Europe and operations in North Africa and Scandinavia after watching all I could about them.

Never knew this game existed till now, thanks anon
>>
>>319298727
UO mp had some fun things though. It had that base assault (or something) mode where you had driveable jeeps and tanks, it was like a smaller scale Battlefield game. Also carentan all day every day, best map.
>>
Bump because I want some good ww2 games that arent rts's and have an great story
>>
>>319298848
I recommend this 10/10 mini series if you havent seen it by now.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3280150/
>>
>>319298514
The last levels in Czech villages were fucking amazing, especially since I grew in one
>>
>>319298514
This game is the best i just played sabre squadron expansion absolutely just brilliant
>>
>>319298856
Motherfucking mp_foy base assault, grabbing those Shermans at the US spawn and driving into town engaging Panzer IVs coming across the bridge or the frozen lake

Fighting your way into the town church to get to the top and kill any sniper there, then fire below onto the tanks approaching the town and get blown sky high by an HE round because that church tower was fucking destructible.

Driving your jeep like hell into the enemy objective bunker, tossing a bunch of grenades down and slaughtering any defenders then planting the satchel charge and defending it till it blows, and move on to the next one, meanwhile your Shermans provide fire support and engage enemy tanks at close range.

That last stand defense at the US spawn when you're down to your last bunker and the entire team is closing on you and your team sets up a ring defense of Shermans, smoke grenades thrown into your position and into the bunker, then amid the chaos the enemy advances with a flame thrower pickup and burns out of the bunker, and you lose the match in a gallant defeat.

That game was more fun than BF1942 sometimes.

Good times...
>>
File: death_to_spies_mot_8[1].jpg (291 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
death_to_spies_mot_8[1].jpg
291 KB, 1920x1080
it's funny how people suck the shit out of that Blood Money dick and nobody ever mentions this
>>
>>319299319
brb rewatching Bastogne episode of Band of brothers
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.