[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people buy "le superior mac OS xD" and then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: macbook-pro[1].jpg (129 KB, 1600x976) Image search: [Google]
macbook-pro[1].jpg
129 KB, 1600x976
Why do people buy "le superior mac OS xD" and then have the nerve to complain when they realize that no one wants to develop games for their meme-OS? Do they think they are some kind of special snowflakes for paying 500 Dollars extra for a picture of a half-eaten apple on the back of their computers and the rest of us should cater to their needs because of it?

When will this meme-company and their fans die?
>>
You're preaching to the choir.
>>
if you use meme enough people might think it's funny
>>
>>319294479
The OS itself is bretty good and is definitely superior for basic computer usage (trackpad makes my dick hard), but the retards you're referring to OP are the ones too stupid to install Windows via Bootcamp.
>>
>>319294660
It was not an attempt to be funny. The whole Apple thing is literally a meme.

A meme is "an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture".

This is true since no one actually thinks Apple products are superior. They are just "trendy".
>>
I know this is bait, but why do people complain about "APPLE SHEEPLE LEL" and then the most loud people you see everywhere are anti-apple? when will this meme end?
>>
>>319294479
buying a mac for games bwhahahhahha
a mac is for profesional use u poorfag kek
>>
>>319294864
Apple hardware is superior.

t. MacBook Pro with Linux owner.
>>
>>319294479
I actually have seen very few people, in person or on the Internet, trying to play games on their macs.

They either weren't interested or knew what they were getting into.
>>
File: MagSafe1.jpg (2 MB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
MagSafe1.jpg
2 MB, 2272x1704
>>319295047
>t. MacBook Pro with Linux owner.
I do the same with my MacBook. MagSafe is a fucking technology.
>>
>>319295047
wich laptop has ssd pci 3.0 u kek?
>>
>>319295415
hold on let me select the model with the auto-correct functionality for you
>>
>>319294864
Everyone who installed 95/98 can understand why *nix/BSD based OSes are superior.

Not to defend everything Apple does, but Microsoft's focus in developing Windows has been legacy support (originally with DOS, then with 3.1 in 95/98, then with the old kernel when they moved everyone to NT, etc). Apple repeatedly has had scorched earth moments where all apps become incompatible until their devs patch them (move to PPC, move to BSD, move to Intel) and it has always been better for the long term health of their platform.

How Apple handles things like graphics drivers will keep AAA games off OSX forever, but their philosophy in the big picture has always been better than "can I still run WordPerfect97 in Win10?"
>>
>>319295531
Yes but they don't respect the rule, "Don't fix what ain't broken.". They do it on purpose to sell softwares and hardwares.
>>
It's quite ironic, that a Pc gamer would complain about people crying for games.
> pls gimme console games...pls...
>>
>>319294479
I like my Mac, and recognize that it's not built for gaming. At some point, I'll just build a dedicated gaming PC and use my MacBook for day-to-day stuff.
>>
>>319294864
>The whole Apple thing is literally a meme.

Applefag acts no different your consolefag.
>>
The same why people use Linux and complain about nogaems op
>>
>>319297123
No we don't complain about no games.
>>
>>319297195
neither do macfags, I think the only games I've installed are CoD4 and Insurgency
>>
>>319294479
I feel like people who are still stuck on this topic never leave the house or talk to anyone.

Nobody complains about the lack of games on mac anymore, at least not to the point where your post would be relevant.
>>
>not using Boot Camp
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.