[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We're never gonna get another fighter from Capcom that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 23_ufscapcomsfart01.jpg (126 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
23_ufscapcomsfart01.jpg
126 KB, 850x850
We're never gonna get another fighter from Capcom that's not SF related are we?
>>
We will later in the gen. Remember SF4 was the launching off point for all the old games coming to psn, marvel, etc

We will get another versus at least.
>>
>>319290528
Darkstalkers is dead and Marvel will never go to Capcom again
>>
>>319290764
Not op but

>another marvel vs capcom game
HAHAHAHAHA

>they didn't renew the marvel license with Disney
>>
>>319290764
We got UMvC3 and SFxTekken
Capcom also released Third Strike Online, Alpha 3 MAX, and Darkstalkers Resurrection during last gen. Id say not so bad, they didn't flood the market
>>
File: 0756386604.png.x160.jpg (31 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
0756386604.png.x160.jpg
31 KB, 160x160
>>319291235

The fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>319290528

I gave up hope, when they announced Darkstalkers then proceeded to do shit with it.
>>
>>319291387
Reiq is god
>>
File: 1442873226878.jpg (57 KB, 534x900) Image search: [Google]
1442873226878.jpg
57 KB, 534x900
>>319290764

Whatever you say Anon. We'll have to wait thru 8 years of SFV first.
>>
Capcom didn't even have the money to fund SFV by themselves.

They don't even have the license for marvel anymore and there's 0 chance they will be able to afford it back. What makes people think they will be able to fund anything else? And if they do get outside funding again, why would anyone fund a non Street Fighter game considered it is by far the most popular fighting game brand they have.
>>
>>319291763

Yeah well that shit can't last forever. After SFV, I'm not supporting anything related to SF because I'm fucking tired of it.
>>
SVC3/CVS3 soon
>>
>>319292071

That's great and all, but then they're not getting enough money to fund anything else most likely.
>>
I think that depends on how well SFV turns out.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.