[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FF7 multi-part
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 14
File: haseo cloud.jpg (155 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
haseo cloud.jpg
155 KB, 1600x1200
Why are people so butthurt over FF7R being multi-part? It was fucking huge on the ps1 on very basic graphics, it would be near impossible to recreate it all in high quality graphics in a single disc.

You know what were great JRPGs that were multiple volumes and had great gameplay updates after every new volume? THE FREAKING .HACK SERIES!

and guess which developer is helping out Square on developing the game...

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/final-fantasy-7-remake-getting-dev-assistance-from/1100-6432873/
>>
.hack was shit
>>
>>319289713
Only the FMVs were big
>>
Go to bed Nomura
>>
>>319289713
People are upset because it means we will have to wait longer to play the entire game, and square will probably charge more overall for everything in the end. Like if it were one single game it'd be $80, but no, it will be like 5 episodes for $20 each. This is likely because square loves to jew. Just look at their mobile titles.
>>
>>319289713
original ff7 was 3 disc game only reason square not making same kind of deal is because they save money for doing episodes
>>
Update from Nomura
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/12/07/this-is-why-the-final-fantasy-7-remake-is-in-multiple-parts

""If we were to try to fit everything into one installment, we would have to cut various parts and create a condensed version of Final Fantasy VII. But there would be no point in doing that," added Nomura. "For instance, players will be able to explore many different areas of Midgar in this game that they couldn’t access in the original─if we’re remaking this world, we want to add in areas like this and depict them with real detail."
>>
>>319289713
>it would be near impossible to recreate it all in high quality graphics in a single disc.
put it on multiple discs? they didn't charge extra for the other 2 discs in the original
>>
Because /v/ hates everything.
>>
>>319290189
This
The game itself wasn't taht big it, it's the same as with FF8 and 9 the whole map and all enemies etc. are on every disc, it's the different FMVs that took up all the space
>>
>>319289713
The only reason FFVII had that many discs was because it had a fucking ton of badly compressed cinematics, man.
>>
>>319291594
So they can release part 1 by 2017 instead of making impatient faggots wait
>>
>>319293512
They'll cry anyway
1 part will probably be really short and the first one or two will have almost no optional content so you quickly play through them and then have to wait 3 more years
>>
>>319293939
not if they do >>319289019
>>
>>319294139
Yeah, i can dream too
>>
>>319289924
First post and we already have shit opinions.

Good to know /v/ is as shit as always.
>>
>>319291278
Don't bother Anon, half the people here are going to bitch and moan regardless of what happens. You could tell them they get the game for free, a life sized real Tifa to fuck as much as they want (or whoever), and a billion dollars and they'd still find some way to fucking bitch.
>>
>>319294359
Suck dick even harder
>>
Not really mad, but what's the point of a remake that is more expensive and of poorer quality than the original? Sure the graphics will be better (it'd be hard to make them worse) and they're adding voice acting, but they are already drastically changing the gameplay and padding the game with pointless side streets in Midgar. Why?

Keep in mind this is neo-Squeenix who gave us FF13. Whatever they add is likely to be shit. They should cancel the remake completely and tell fans to suck it.
>>
>>319289713
They are probably getting CC2 to help them with episodic shit because after all they actually know how to make episodic releases right
>>
>>319289713
You can finish ffvii in 30-35 hours. that's not huge. Xenoblade chronicles is huge.
>>
>>319294204
Imagine that though
FFVII remade as 160 to 400 hour JRPG
It would redefine the medium
>>
>>319289713

Because it's bullshit. FF VII wasn't an open world game, it's not like you could enter EVERY single house in each of the 8~ villages you can go to. You can't explore Midgar as a whole either. The script is smaller than lots of JRPGs released then and now as well.

Square Enix is just doing this to get more money out of a hyped release. Instead of $60 in 3~4 years, they'll now get $180~, starting with $60 in 2 years.

The latest interview explaining their reasoning behind dividing the game in multiple parts is awkward as fuck, since they try to give it many reasons for having to do it, but some contradict others. For instance, they say FF VII was too big and if they were to release it fully at once, they'd have to cut lots of content. Then, they say that this gives them the opportunity to make sure everything is in the game and expand on areas they hadn't on the original, by letting you explore more of the world. If it was too much work to begin with, how is it possible to actually expand beyond the original's scope?

It's clearly bullshit and you let them do it by giving Konami, another japanese company, the leeway to divide MGS in two and selling one for $30 and the other for $60.
>>
i should download the hack games and play them
>>
>>319294756
It's not about sucking any devs dick, it's about being intelligent. How about instead of bitching like whiny 15 year old valley girls, you wait for more information. We don't know if all these individual parts will cost $60+/-, we don't know how long these parts will be, how much detail and world each part will have, whether it'll include CC, AC, or DoC in them, or anything.

In fact we know next to nothing on the game other than it's bigger, more detailed, the combat is slightly different (whether it'll be a breath of fresh air or a steaming pile of shit we'll have to wait and see more info on as the mechanics actually work), and that it's episodic.

Stop being a shitposting faggot and whining about everything, grow the fuck up and act your damn age.
>>
>>319290189
>>319292042

I'm pretty sure OP was talking about the amount of unique content, not the file size.

Fucking retards.
>>
>>319294906
Remember this is squeenix we are talking about.
>>
>>319294906

Imagine FF VII, originally a 50 hour JRPG, remade into three 12 hour games, each costing $60. It would redefine the medium.
>>
Episodic content literally kills immersion. Even if you get the complete package after it has all been released, the end of an episode and start of another one completely remove you from the experience. It's specially bad in a RPG, which is all about getting invested in the main characters' stories.
>>
>>319295287
SE has always delivered content for their FF games
>>319295287
I would beat the fuck out of Nomura with an oversized key
>>
>>319295613

>SE has always delivered content for their FF games

I'd agree, if not for XIII. Sure, the combat was fun and the story was good, but if you call that open-ish area by the end of the game and the sidequests there "meaningful content" you're delusional.
>>
>>319294960
>FF VII wasn't an open world game, it's not like you could enter EVERY single house in each of the 8~ villages you can go to. You can't explore Midgar as a whole either.

Well now it is and now you can. You also have no idea if each release will cost $60 or $30.
>>
>>319295927

>Well now it is and now you can.

You don't know that either. We can only judge what was revealed so far by considering Square Enix's past history. With that in mind, it's more likely that it is NOT a true open world game.
>>
File: 1448098101403.gif (360 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1448098101403.gif
360 KB, 500x375
>CC2 would rather waste resources contributing to this abomination than actually try to revitalize .hack

Fuck man, this game already made me give up on SE. It's gonna make me give up on life at this rate.
>>
File: money.jpg (901 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
901 KB, 1200x800
>>319296131

>CC2 would rather waste resources contributing to this abomination

I'm sure they're really, really sad.
>>
File: grinch.jpg (271 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
grinch.jpg
271 KB, 1680x1050
>>319289713
Here's a better question and one no one seems to be interested in:

Why do you care about a remake at all? FF7 was great at the time, we all played it and loved it. Why the hype over the same fucking game all these years later? Wouldn't you rather them develop a new game, either FF or a new IP? All this is doing is adding graphics and slightly fucking up the gameplay, which was the reason we all loved it in the first place.

I see no reason to buy into this kind of shit. It sends the message to the gaming industry that we will rebuy games years later with a shiny polish on them, even when the core has been modified. This kind of shit should be up there with paid mods and DRM - the cancer killing video games.
>>
File: 1446674853170.jpg (26 KB, 493x387) Image search: [Google]
1446674853170.jpg
26 KB, 493x387
NOW I KNOW WHY THEY'LL MAKE IT EPISODIC.

THEY'LL FILL ITS ASS WITH FILLERS UNTIL THERE IS NO MORE CANON CONTENT, ONLY FILLERS.

FF7REMAKE WILL FILLERFILLER7REMAKE.

MARK MY WORDS.
>>
>>319296238
Did I make any implication that CC2 was suffering? No, faggot. Go shill elsewhere.
>>
File: srs.jpg (90 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
srs.jpg
90 KB, 580x435
So having separate releases does that mean when i'm on disk 3 i can't return to areas in disk one and do disk one content?
>>
>wasting so much effort on a motherfucking remake
>>
>>319296274
>slightly fucking up the gameplay
Pretty sure they're completely fucking up the gameplay.
>>
>>319296330

When you said "waste resources", it was implied that they were spending money and time with this project, when they're actually getting paid to do it.
>>
>>319289713

>It's huge

A first playthrough takes about 30 hours, but if you rush you can do it a lot faster. A 100% completion playthrough is 50-60 hours.

If you want a huge game, try Dragon Quest 7. It's story is hundreds of hours without any side content. A first playthrough is usually in the 200+ hour range, and a 100% complete playthrough is rumored to take more than twice that amount of time.

FF7 really isn't a big game, nor does it have a lot of content.
>>
>>319295927
It will probably be the same as before, you can enter the exact smae buildings
>>
>>319296274

Because people who loved it want it with today's graphical fidelity, since it was released in the start of the 3D gaming era, and people who haven't played it want to test it but not "suffer through" its original graphics. Is it that hard to understand?

I don't think it's an unreasonable wish. Most people would be ok if Square Enix did what Capcom had done for Resident Evil 1 during the Gamecube era.
>>
>>319296419
They have to divert people and time to this project. On a strictly economic level, sure, it's a more than fair exchange.

Doesn't make me any less sad to see they'd rather contribute to this mess than even do something so simple as make a half-assed HD port. Throw us a fucking bone that's not a JP ONRY mobileshit.
>>
>>319296395
Probably
New gen consoles don't read data from the disc, it's in there just for drm purposes anyway
You'll have an xxxgb ffviiremake install with all the data
>>
>>319296395

That's what I'm afraid of and that's very likely. It's a linear game, after all.
>>
>>319296395

Game is too big to make in one part. So unless the story requires it, those areas in the first game will not be in the second or third games.
>>
>>319296395
If that's the case just keep a save file before the end of disc 1.
>not keeping multiple saves in an rpg
>>
>>319296513

They mean production values. Dragon Quest games are much longer, sure, but their production costs aren't anywhere near FF games.
>>
>>319296794
>Game is too big to make in one par
How can you possibly not realize that this is a big fat lie? Earlier this year, TW3 only took a half of one bluray disc. Do you honestly, truly believe this remake will be big enough to need more than twice that space?
>>
>>319296912

So they're spending more money making flashy graphics and marketing than then are on just making the game?

Not surprising when you consider FF7 had a $100+ million budget and most of that also went on marketing.
>>
.hack was a fucking scam. Each game was 10 - 15 hours long, cost $60 and were released within the same year. The total cost of the four parts was more expensive than a brand new PS2 at the time.
>>
File: 31575264_big_p1_9195.jpg (185 KB, 559x800) Image search: [Google]
31575264_big_p1_9195.jpg
185 KB, 559x800
>>319297012
this pretty much. even if its uncompressed data it still can hold more than enough space for one disc release.
>>
>>319295778
It was 50 for the main story alone
>>
>>319297012
THIS a million times.

It's absolute bullshit.
>>
>unironically defending Square-Enix

I suppose you kids can't remember a time when the consumer wasn't getting ripped off at every fucking turn. It's depressing you've actually grown to appreciate it.
>>
>>319296674
>don't make anything new
>just keep pumping out remakes with better graphics every few years
You graphics faggots are the worst. Again, the cancer killing video games. I loved it but already played it. There's no going back to when it was new. Enjoy spending hundreds of burgers on a game you already played.
>>
>>319297412
The witcher is the exception
CoD BO3 is 50gb for example
>>
>>319297012

>Do you honestly, truly believe this remake will be big enough to need more than twice that space?

No. I was just using the logic Square Enix is using to justify splitting the game into several parts.

The game is too big and has to be split into multiple parts. This means in the second and third parts, you wont even be able to visit Midgar, it's too big to fit into the those parts (in part 2 you might briefly visit it again when you end up in the subway).
>>
>>319297507

And repacks cut it's file size in half.

If you didn't realize, a lot of modern games have hugely bloated file sizes because the developers don't even bother compressing shit anymore.

For comparisons sake. The uncompressed Blade Runner game was over 1TB in size. Compressed it's about 1.4GB.

Compression is a hell of a thing, but it's not used much anymore because of lazy developers and shitty hardware.
>>
>>319296395
games in the PS1 era would just have you swap discs. so maybe they will say "please insert FF7: Episode 1 into your PS4"
>>
>>319296395
Have you ever played any .Hack game?
Can you guess why CC2 also works on FF7 now?
>>
>>319297915

FF7 never had you swap discs back to a previous disc. The entire game was small enough to fit on a single disc. The other 2 discs were basically FMVs (without these the game would have been a single disc).
>>
>>319297478

The remake is not stopping new stuff from being made. FF XV is still on its way (and it'll be released before FF VII Remake part 1), Kingdom Hearts 3 is still on its way, Dragon Quest XI is still on its way, World of Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy Explorers, Star Ocean 5, etc etc etc.
>>
>>319297146
The original four yeah, GU was a lot more interesting and had more depth. It's garbage that its so hard to get your hands on any of them anymore these days. GU is 20-35 hours each and closer two 50 for a thorough playthrough. Honestly FF7's story is kind of already broken up into parts due to the original segmenting of the disks, so in a way I don't think that the multiple episodes will be super immersion breaking.
>>
>>319298092
I can't tell if this is sarcastic but if so, excellent job. If not you're a retard.
>>
>>319298092
>Final Fantasy XV
>Kingdom Hearts 3
You have a very loose definition of "on its way"
>>
>>319297884
Yeah, by removing Zombies and multiplayer from the package
I can remove stuff too and call it compression
>>319297526
Or maybe you can reinsert disc 1 and explore Midgar
Or use the digital version
>>
How much would Squeenix charge per episode 60 bucks?
>>
I'm betting this is all just lip service and an excuse to do a Telltale-style episodic story game.

No side content, no freedom of movement, all your progress is reset at the start of each new "chapter". It's a vehicle for a linear cutscene-based story experience with minimal interaction. Would explain why Cloud and Barret have 2000+ fucking HP at the very beginning of the game too.

How can you reasonably make an episodic game that carries over progress for an RPG world that gets increasingly larger, with things like your ability to explore a full world map? We're not talking progressively adding onto a game with DLC here. When I boot up "FF7 Remake - Episode 9", am I really going to be able to fly the Highwind all over the world and land in all the previous locations I've visited, able to interact with them as I please, while also having retained all the progress I've made in all previous episodes, complete with levels, items, materia ranks and configurations, etc? I fucking doubt it. That would go against this "too big" idea they're bitching about in the first place.

Continued
>>
>>319298598
And no, episodic is not the same as having multiple discs, dumbass. In the original game, all the main game content was contained in every disc, only things like new cutscenes required the extra space. There was nothing stopping you from visiting Gold Saucer on any disc for example. There's no reason to make a game in multiple installments if this is your intention.

"Episodic" means each episode is self-contained. Content from previous episodes doesn't exist in subsequent ones and vice versa. From this, you can look forward to:
>Every episode having its own level progression and level cap.
>All your items/progress being reset/ignored with every new episode.
>Locked character configurations and/or certain characters only being usable in certain episodes.
>No exploration or freedom of movement whatsoever. Each episode is a linear hallway from start to finish so it's "not too big".
>Absolutely no sidequests or minigames of any kind. Not feasible when it won't affect other episodes.
If Midgar and the overworld are too big to coexist in the same game as they claim, then how are you expected to travel between them? Answer: You fucking don't.

The fact of the matter is this: A game of FF7's content richness cannot exist in the modern industry. It's not "feasible", meaning that selling a complete single game as big as FF7 is "wasteful" for the amount of money it would cost, even with millions of desperate fans dying to buy it. So they need to chop it up finely, streamline it and kill everything fun to make sure they don't ACCIDENTALLY MAKE A GOOD FUCKING GAME FOR A CHANGE.
>>
>>319298598
>2000hp at start
>FF7's cap was 9999 and started around 200 IIRC
you are now aware that FF7:R's HP/MP cap is 99999/9999
>>
File: poundsterling.png (28 KB, 493x572) Image search: [Google]
poundsterling.png
28 KB, 493x572
>>319289713
The business and marketing majors have infested and corrupted the video game industry to an unheard of degree.

Please g*d send the next video game industry crash. Please make the video game industry a horrible market where no one in their right mind would venture to invest time or money.
>>
>>319298598
>>319298676
Or they could just keep the same progression as the original and if you wanna backtrack just pop in disc 1 or disc 2 and backtrack
You're assuming the worst for no reason
>>
RPG's have moved on since FF7 and SE has not made a good game in a decade.

If you buy the remake at the price SE are likely going to charge you are cancer. They are already making up excuses for breaking the game up with the too big to fit on one disc stuff.
>>
>>319299179
>You're assuming the worst for no reason
>assuming the worst of SE
>for no reason
Decade of Lightning and all the other bullshit from the past gen would like a word with you.
>>
I wonder where the cuts will be. In the original you travel the most of the world on disc 1 alone, probably too much content for one episode. Here it goes senpai:

Episode 1: Leaving Midgar
Episode 2: Landing in Costa Del Sol
Episode 3: Crashing the Tiny Bronco
Episode 5: Aeris dies
Episode 6: Weapon attacks Mideel
Episode 7: Kill Hojo
Episode 8: Final battle and a load of extra side stuff.
>>
>>319300152
Can't wait to play them all in 2044.
>>
>>319300061
>decade of Lightning
>XIII is from 2010 and LR is from 2014
>4 years is a decade
ok
>>319300152
Make that 7 parts to go with the name and it's possible
>>
>bringing up .hack

.hack was trying to tell a story in game format that couldn't fit all into one disc because it was physically impossible to store that much data at the time. Although Cyberconnect connect could have fit four games into two main entries (ps2 disc were 4.7gb and .hack reused assets out the fucking ass) if they actually tried. But they wanted to milk it by marketing it along with several animes so whatever.

This FF7 remake on the other hand is clearly a cash grab since you are basically reimagining a game that (assuming each of the three ps1 discs (750mb) was completely filled) came up to be 2.25gb. We are dealing with 50gb single layer and 100gb dual layer bluray discs here.

Assuming square-enix are data whores, which they are (see final fantasy 13 being 40gb big). Even if they follow the same thought process as with ff13 being that cg, music is retardedly big and uncompressed while the actual game data/programming itself is barely 5gb that still leaves a decent amount of room. And that's only with a single layer bluray, a dual layer would be more than enough room for whatever grand plan they have for this game.

Unless they want to do mandatory installs with this game which while could be done on ps4 is crazy.
>>
>>319289713
>can't fit the game on a PS4 disc

this meme needs to stop.

We all know damn well they're doing this for the money. And so they can at least start making a profit on it within the next 3 years. SE is terrible with release dates, so they figure if they split this up into parts they can get money over time on it. There's no telling how much they've lost on the FFXIII-versus/FFXV fiasco. After this, I doubt we'll see them even try to put out a full RPG in a single release anymore.
>>
>>319300614
>single layer blu rays are 50gb
no they're 25gb
dual layer blu rays are 50gb
go replay mgs4
>>
>>319289713
Because if even the thought of 1 more dime going to a publisher arises, it's the end of the world.

I honestly just think this is SE being lazy rather than being jews.
>>
>>319289713
Go fuck yourself.
>>
File: 1443613342327.jpg (631 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1443613342327.jpg
631 KB, 2560x1440
Umm, about the game being too big... for a PS4...
>>
>>319301389
I wanted this game years ago.
Should been put out in episodes baka senpai.
>>
>>319289713
First off they should just remove all voice work if they want to reduce file size because it's cring in all languages. Second you are not remembering the game correctly because the world map is mostly empty aside from forests, couple caves, and some towns. It only took 3 discs because of all the FMV sequences the game had when in reality the entire Map fit on a single disc.

They are playing you like a fucking fiddle remember these are the same people that said FF13 didn't have any towns because it was too hard on next gen. If you don't remember every other developer in their mother then proceeded to have towns in their RPGs on the same systems.
>>
File: 1448949939009.jpg (48 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1448949939009.jpg
48 KB, 720x720
>>319301389

>comparing PS2 graphics to Square quality graphics
>>
>>319301389
Wii U is a less powrful console that requires less elaborate graphics and has a media disc that can hold more data than a bluray
>>
>>319294960
Are you fucking retarded? You're bitching about it not being open world because of doors but yet there's a whole ocean to explore. Ff7 is open world but of course there's hardware limitations. People in the real world also lock their doors
>>
>>319289713
>it would be near impossible to recreate it all in high quality graphics in a single disc.
So put it on two, or on three. No one would complain about that.
>>
I like how SE forgot how much of a failure The After Years' episodic bullshit was.
>>
>>319296691
>thinking they would bother with .hack when SAO is all the rage in japan.

Everyone would just call them rip offs.
>>
>>319301618
Bet you never played a ps2 game in your life.
>>
>>319301683

Yeah man, that ocean, with its unique fauna and flora, really took a while to explore in FF VII.
>>
>>319300931

Oh shit you're right, I was thinking about BD rewritables with the 100gb disc. Yeah 25gb is the standard basic disc size, sorry about that.

But even then two dual layer bluray discs would be enough for the FF7 remake if they felt they needed 100gb of space for it.
>>
>>319301671
It's only 20gb idiot. Ps4 is at least twice as powerful. The fact that xcx even runs so seamless is a testiment to good engineers. For as big as it is and limitations with hardware complete with a day and night cycle with weather it's pretty impressive.
>>
>>319302030
Is it possible to do a dual layer, double sided blu-ray? Cause that would be 100gb right there.
>>
>>319301671
Monolithsoft is a team they knows how to make things work with whatever medium they're working in. Square Enix is known for bloating, overextending themselves, and forgetting how data compression works.
>>
>>319302030
knowing ffxiii was 40 gb scares me
if they go the dual audio route then knowing how many fmvs ffvii already has, and how many more will they make because the visual works guys like to jerk themselves off with admittedly gorgeous cgi they could possibly fill 100gb of cutscenes alone
>>
>>319300584
>Years of hyping up the shitty base game and Lightning with trailers and marketing
>Shoehorning her into every game they could
>Almost guaranteed to see more XIII related garbage in some form in future titles
Decade of lightning started way before XIII actually came out, and we may still be in it.
>>
>>319301990
Still more to explore than ffx on. There's literally more to explore in Ff7 than a ps3 game.
>>
File: thumbnail_8234390180613999969.jpg (37 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_8234390180613999969.jpg
37 KB, 400x300
>yfw NEXT TIME ON FINAL FANTASY VII
>>
>>319302371

FF X is a PS2 game. FF XII, also a PS2 game, had more to explore than all PS1 FF games combined.
>>
>>319289713
>WHY EVERYBODY BUHHURRT GUISE

Everybody isn't butthurt you tard. All this means is that the smart people with self-control are going to be able to enjoy the game in it's entirety years from now when the discounted collection gets released. The only people this hurts are the tons of wailing hyper consumers who buy each part on day one.

I see a bright future where eventually I'll be able to play the whole thing all at once. It's too bad you're too much of a faggot to understand how that works.
>>
>>319302841
>FFXII
>More to explore than all PS1 FF games combined
XIIfags once again prove to be delusional as fuck.
>>
>>319290698
This is why you simply wait and buy it when it's a discounted collection. Problem solved.
>>
>>319303548
The smart people wil pirate the complete edition when it comes to PC.
>>
>>319291594
>this
When did multiple discs become a bad thing?
>>
>>319303758

It'll still be divided in episodes, even if it comes with all of them. It'll still not save your progression (items, levels, materia) from one episode to another.
>>
File: 1434947009061.jpg (81 KB, 456x386) Image search: [Google]
1434947009061.jpg
81 KB, 456x386
>>319302784
>>
>>319291594
>>319303898

I seriously can't believe there are people so dense in 4chan that they think Square Enix is talking about blu-ray disc capacity and not game length and content when they say FF VII is too big.
>>
>>319302784
>PREVIOUSLY ON FINAL FANTASY VII
>>
>>319289713
It was multi-part on the PS1 too but at least we got everything together at once
>>
File: Kite and Blackrose.jpg (129 KB, 500x588) Image search: [Google]
Kite and Blackrose.jpg
129 KB, 500x588
WHY HASN'T ANYONE MENTIONED THE BEST .HACK GRILL BLACKROSE

WHY HAVEN'T WE GOTTEN A GOD DAMN PSN PORT CC2.

I
NEED
MY
BROWN
GIRLS.
>>
>>319304016
Why?
It can behave like the multi-disc game the original was
>>
>>319304206
XIII-2 did it
Liam announcing the previous episodes of XIII-2 was soothing
And I just realized they could make it like XIII-2
XIII-2 had episodes
Damn
>>
>>319297237
Is that anime any good?
>>
>episodic
>>
>>319304096
Because what you just said is fucking retarded desu senpai.
>>
>>319305882
Everything XIII related was garbage
>>
>>319306675
Ebin
>>
>>319289713
the fact that it wasn't released as FUCKINg MULTIPART in the ps1?
>WE CAN'T FUCKING RELEASE A REMAKE OF A 15 YEAR OLD GAME IN ONE GO
>>
>>319289713
Everyone should just fucking R.E.L.A.X. It's going to be fine.
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.