[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You all bought it , You all supported censorship how do you feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: hathspoken.jpg (68 KB, 1024x647) Image search: [Google]
hathspoken.jpg
68 KB, 1024x647
You all bought it , You all supported censorship

how
do you
feel?
>>
>>319275102
I didn't buy it though. I haven't bought a censored games since Fortune Summoners.
I did a credit card chargeback and got banned of GamersGate as a result.
>>
I don't buy shit games.
>>
>>319275102

I bought it and I feel great, because I can't remember the last time when I had so much fun with a game.
And I don't care for the boobslider and the tits of a thirteen year old girl
>>
Why would i buy a game for a console i don't have?
>>
>>319275102
bretty gud
>>
>>319275102
EXCEPT I DON'T PLAY WEEB TRASH
>>
>>319275102
I didn't. Why would I when loadline exists?
>>
I feel like a normal person, instead of a drooling retard who deals in absolutes.
>>
>>319275317
It's pretty good you know

>>319275776
Then buy a Wii U

>>319275854
Says the guy browsing an anime image board
>>
>>319275102
Nope won't buy it I don't support censhorship so I'll pirate it when it's posible.
>>
>>319275102
I don't care about a titty that doesn't matter to be honest family.
>>
>>319276263
In my opinion it's not from what I've seen and read. I'll leave it at that, as this will only turn into us both saying "your opinion is wrong"
>>
>>319275854
this game is not weeb trash

it's weeb treasure
>>
>>319276379
In my opinion you enjoy ingesting cocks.
>>
If you watched the original Pokemon, you supported censorship.

If you watched the original DBZ, you supported censorship.

If you played Yugioh, you supported censorship.

who
gives
a
fuck?
>>
A little bit feverish, but otherwise fine. I should be fully recovered by tomorrow. Thank you for asking.
>>
I feel great, I get to play a game with cool as fuck mechas
>>
>>319275102
I don't give a fuck about censorship unless it directly impacts gameplay.

I bought this game.
I bought Fatal Frame
I bought Bravely Default
I'm going to buy FE Fates and SMT x FE

I don't give a FUCK
>>
Until we reach North Korean levels of censorship that impacts how you live, I couldn't care at all.
>>
>>319275102
>still hadn't played original
>start because /v/ is hype over X
>very low res
>sidequests that are seemingly just to waste time
>if you don't use a guide, gathering all the sidequests is difficult, since some NPCs only appear at certain times of day
>actually doing the sidequests grossly overlevels you, making the main questline way too easy
I'm having a bit of fun so I'm going to press on, I guess.
Shulk isn't unlikable, neither is Reyn. Forcefully having my party shuffled repeatedly has been a little annoying.
The gameplay is a little silly, you can never achieve max dps since the tank's threat isn't high enough.

So far, it feels like a single-player mmo with more character development.
>>
I'll pirate it or buy it used.
Enjoying a game without giving a single penny to Nintendo. The best thing to do.
>>
>>319275102
Just fine - I don't buy games to jerk off, that's what the internet is for.
>>
File: skell.jpg (106 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
skell.jpg
106 KB, 800x450
Pretty great, getting your own Skell is one of the best vidya moments.
>>
Oh no the le SJWs is coming to take my bido bames
>>
>>319276461
Nothing wrong with sucking dick
>>
I bought it and supported a great game. How does it feel to be an unintelligent little shit who drops games because irrelevant changes were made such as cutting a breast slider and covering up a 13 year old girl's cameltoe? Cancerous waifu faggots. Go kill yourselves. All of you.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.