[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So according to Bethesda's release timeline, we should be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: ESVI dates.png (239 KB, 594x1196) Image search: [Google]
ESVI dates.png
239 KB, 594x1196
So according to Bethesda's release timeline, we should be getting an announcement for ESVI later this year.

What are you hopes, predictions, fears?
>>
they should truly and honestly take their normal schedule and shred it. devote a large amount of time to polishing their next release. bethesda excels at hype and reaching broad numbers... i'm sure there are plenty of employees, yes even tood himself, who play their games and wish that they had spent more time with this or that. what's disappointing is that no one seems to make those calls, instead they announce a release date and add hype and make it pretty. not sustainable
>>
>>319242075
No way is it coming out so soon. They literally just finished Fallout 4. And taking all the Fallout 4/ESO backlash into account, I assume they want to get it totally right this time. I predict it'll be released sometime in 2018.
>>
Skyrim 2:Fallout 4 QUALITY Edition
>>319243185
Bethesda are a giant fucking company, and only a fraction worked on Fallout 4.
>>
Khajit's. Khajit's everywhere.
>>
It will be more of the same but a little worse in the way fallout 4 was worse than skyrim, etc. The decline in quality wont matter because you can pump a gorillion dollars into marketing and it will sell anyway because bethesda wisely realized that selling their games as an "experience" makes it more than just a product for easily swayed consumers.
>>
>>319243185
>I assume they want to get it totally right this time.
AHAHAHAHAHAHahahahhaHAHAHDFuhawfjdsbghsdeAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

funniest thing all day +1 internet my dear sir
>>
valenwood elsweyr hybrid
new fucking engine
new combat
>>
Fall 2017
>>
If it comes out within the next two years its been far too rushed
>>
I keep saying they'll get a new engine
but it will never fucking happen guys
they're using this fucking ENGINE FROM 2002
WHY CHANGE IT WHEN THEIR RABID FANS CAN FIX IT AND WILL MURDER ANYBODY WHO QUESTIONS THEM
bethesda died when todd took charge
there will never be a good TES or Fallout game again
>>
>>319243185
Considering that the form of that backlash took the form of over a billion dollars in sales I wouldn't hold your breath.
>>
Next year is going to be fallout 4 dlc, 2017 is going to be fallout by another company, 2018 sounds right for tes6
>>
>>319243185
>And taking all the Fallout 4/ESO backlash into account
Yeah no

There was no backlash, FO4 was one of Bethesda's most successful games of all time.
>>
File: 1418822853951 (1).webm (2 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1418822853951 (1).webm
2 MB, 1024x576
nah

fallout 4 still needs a year and a half to release all of it's dlc

bethesda has to wait for zenimax to release several elder scrolls online expansions

it'll be at least 2 years before it's even announced. i expect a 2018 release date.
>>
>>319242075
>hopes
No pointless crafting
>predictions
There will probably be pointless crafting
>fears
Pointless crafting
>>
According to the timeline the announcement should've been in 2014.
>>
I hope it's good, but then I remember that FO4 was a massive success because the capitalists have successfully brainwashed an entire generation into accepting trash and even DEFENDING IT against those who criticize said trash.

The next TES game will, therefore, be trash aswell. Minimal effort for maximum profit.
>>
>>319246554
>the capitalists have successfully brainwashed an entire generation into accepting trash and even DEFENDING IT against those who criticize said trash.
god you guys are so dumb and melodramatic. bethesda is so successful now because they're targeting different demographics. fallout 4 wasn't made to appease rpg nerds, there's not as much money in that. fallout 4 was made to attract people who like sandbox action games like far cry 3.
>>
>>319246805
Yeah I'm so dumb for suggesting a bad game is commercially extremely successfull because consumers have lower standards due to indoctrination and brainwashing.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.