[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey anti-SJW fags. Looking forward to the FF7 remake? You do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: CrossDressingCloud.jpg (28 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
CrossDressingCloud.jpg
28 KB, 600x336
Hey anti-SJW fags. Looking forward to the FF7 remake? You do know that Cloud is seriously gay, right?

> Has no problem at all cross dressing
> Can tell Don Corneo that your boyfriend is Barret
> When he visits his mom in the flashback, she suggests he get a girlfriend and he replies, "Not interested."
> All three of the girls have to physically force Cloud to go out on the Gold Saucer date with them and he is unenthusiastic the entire time. > With Barret he goes out willingly.
> When he asks Barret who he would've chosen to go out with, he acts disappointed when he says any of the girls.
> When asked, Cloud can say he's never been on a date before and Aerith calls him a "mixed-up kid".
> On the gold saucer date, Cloud is a naturally talented thespian and dancer
> Cloud could've EASILY gotten laid that night or started a romantic relationship. The girls were basically begging for his D. But he doesn't go after it.
> When Yuffie even takes the initiative and tries to make out with him, he only responds with "..."

If you support Final Fantasy 7, you're basically supporting SJW's pushing gay main protagonists.
>>
>>319233868
My head canon says all the Mako he was pumped with made him sterile.
>>
I KNEW there was something I didn't like about that game...
>>
File: fish.jpg (136 KB, 886x591) Image search: [Google]
fish.jpg
136 KB, 886x591
>>319233868
Okay
>>
>>319233868
Or he's asexual. But that wouldn't be an interesting narrative to push or for you to identify with, would it?
>>
>>319233868
There are people who didn't know he was a faggot?
>>
>>319234192
Tumblr loves asexuals.
>>
>Doesn't mention the hot tub orgy
>>
But he bangs Tifa

And he likes Aeris too.
Also, he doesnt need to be searching for a romantic relationship everytime, he has other things in his mind, are you a virgin?
>>
>>319233868
Or maybe he's just like /v/ and drops his spaghetti around women because he never got a shot when he was younger.
>>
yeah but then he fucks Tifa at the end of the game.
>>
>>319233868
lol, cant wait to see the replies
>>
>Doesn't mention the fact he was hungry for Zack's D.
>>
File: 9s6IlX2h.jpg (138 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
9s6IlX2h.jpg
138 KB, 768x1024
>yfw when Mako was pumped in him via anal insertion and down his throat with smooth long tubes
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 200x200
Ebin meme upvoted
>>
>>319233868
>people will take this thread seriously
>>
>>319233868
Tifa is way too sexy. I hope they tone her down and give her something more appropriate than a white tanktop and leather miniskirt
>>
>>319234558
Who wasn't?
>>
>>319233868
Meh, I'd play with her dick
>>
>>319233868
Where did these things come from? Wouldn't that mean everyone who liked FF7 is ALREADY a massive SJW faggot?
>>
>>319234389
Why?
>>
sweet I hope they make a dick sucking QTE with Cloud so you can cry as you carve "FUCK SJWS" with a novelty katana into your PS4
>>
>>319233868
cloud bangs tifa though
>>
File: bestgirl2.jpg (104 KB, 640x601) Image search: [Google]
bestgirl2.jpg
104 KB, 640x601
>all this cloud bangs tifa posts
>they still don't know that's just a meme
>even if he did, plenty of gay guys bang girls to hide their gay
>>
>>319233868
>You do know that Cloud is seriously gay, right?

So?
>>
>>319239531
I bet her dick is really cute.
>>
>>319239531
you are the same guy trying to force the other memes arent you
>>
File: 42480311_big_p2.jpg (121 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
42480311_big_p2.jpg
121 KB, 700x800
Omg it makes so much fucking sense.

Even Aeris knew he was gay. It says she can sense the "real him" because of her Ancient powers and she's the one who suggests he dresses up as a girl. Even telling him things like "you look so cute..Miss Cloud" to make him feel good.

also Tifa in AC is clearly his beard
>overly hot "wife" of Cloud
>they don't fuck
>don't have kids of their own
>even though they live together

He just uses her as his beard and to take care of his kids so people will leave him alone and he can experience fatherhood.

Literally the definition of a closet gay man.
>>
reason everyone loved the game was because they identified as a closeted gay dude
>>
>>319235525
Because bisexuals were played out by the time Tumblr went online.
>>
I'd rather him be gay just to stop all the love triangle debates that are inevitably going to happen. Romance isn't even a big part of the story unless you count Cloud's feelings for Aerith which don't matter cuz she's dead so they can't be together anyway.

It would rid the game of fucking shipper landwhales once and for all. they are literally the worst part of the fandom. LTD is universally known as the shittiest part of the fandom.
>>
>>319242126
yeah tifa and her romance played such a small role in the game
>>
that is basically every eastern protag ever created

>JRPGs

do some tax sheets instead
>>
>>319233868
>bangs Tifa
>gay
You really are projecting, OP is a faggot as always
>>
File: 1448706375384.jpg (12 KB, 123x260) Image search: [Google]
1448706375384.jpg
12 KB, 123x260
This is now best girl thread.

I hope Miss Cloud costume will be unlockable to wear anytime you want.
>>
>>319233868
All those things happened while he believed he was Zack though...
>>
>>319242341
I hope you're being sarcastic because Tifa literally could have not been in the game or not had feelings for Cloud and nothing would have changed. She could have still taken him on a self-finding quest.
>>
Also, look at his arms with that muscle wasting. He is obviously in the late throes of AIDS that even the mako can't save him from.
>>
>>319242746
He mixed traits of Zack's character (from what he could remember)and what he thought a 1 class soldier was like with is his own self. Which it why he remembers Tifa. He never really believed he was Zack except for the nibelheim accident
>>
File: 1449457299355.png (140 KB, 633x900) Image search: [Google]
1449457299355.png
140 KB, 633x900
>>319233868
>>
>>319234435
Nah he doesn't bang any chick.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.