[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were in charge of designing Krystal what kind of looks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
If you were in charge of designing Krystal what kind of looks and character would you have given her?

Saying she wouldn't exist is not an answer
>>
>>318805475
Bigger tits and hips and a skimpier outfit.
>>
Sarcastic Haughty Brit Bong
>>
>>318806486
That's a good idea
>>
human
>>
Magical Loli that just has a little girl crush on fox.
>>
>>318810125
this
>>
File: hillary unimpressed.png (202 KB, 507x309) Image search: [Google]
hillary unimpressed.png
202 KB, 507x309
>>318805475
No tits or less noticeable tits so that people wouldn't sexualize her as much, she wouldn't fucking speak that stupid "dinosaur" language or whatever except with proper nouns in English (absolute most idiotic mistake when making a fictional language), and she would wear a similar outfit.

>muh sexy krystal

Deal with it, furry.
>>
>>318810567
I want puritans to leave
>>
>>318810762
Hey, the OP asked me how I would redesign her. That's my answer.
>>
>>318805475
Slightly bigger tits and hips

But have her wear something that's not a tribal outfit, something modest maybe.

Give her longer hair, that short hair sucks, needs to be flowing from the back. And a shorter snout, long snouts look dumb.

And i'll make sure dinosaur land didn't happen, but she keeps her staff and showcases it in on foot missions, one takes place on her own planet.

Her and fox will still be a thing, but it wont be in the player's face, it'll be gameplay first.
>>
File: 1401128920570.jpg (141 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1401128920570.jpg
141 KB, 1024x768
>>318805475
To be honest my common ancestor. she would be a fucking cat in her own obscure game like she was ment to be
>>
>>318811671
oh my god this
>>
>>318811671
Forgot about this. Agreed 100%
>>
>>318811671
every time. she should have had her own game and it would have been better for her AND for starfox.
>>
>>318812147
>They're good, but they're not good for each other.
>I think they would benefit from some separation.
>Do their own games, see other genres.
>>
I would put her in a game that wasn't halfway finished.
>>
>>318811671
Was Star Fox Adventures's ost any good? It's definitely the David Wise sound track I hear the least about. I see more people posting his DKC3 GBA ost than SFA
>>
>>318805475
I'd make her an invisbible, intangible, blind, deaf, amputee with no conscience
>>
>>318812736
>>
>>318812736
Quit talking about your dad anon.
>>
>>318812736
Hi Boco
>>
>>318812701
its not bad mate.

mostly chill.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntY96dvqtnM
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.