[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paleblood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 499x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 499x280
"Oh, yes... Paleblood... Well, you've come to the right place."

What is your theory on Paleblood?

If it's the Moon Presence like lots of people say, how does the Blood Minister's dialog fit into that?
>>
Does this game and dark souls actually have a good story? I've never played them and from what I've seen it seems like you play them to get your ass kicked and then a bunch of autists on /v/ come up with a story that doesn't sound nearly as interesting as they portray
>>
>>318804863
No
>>
>>318804863
bloodborne has in my opinion the best lore from all the fromsoft games, and I haven't even played it

they're usually based on hints you find in item descriptions and NPC dialogue, many are simply speculation
>>
I think you're suffering from a condition/disease called paleblood. The note found in the clinic is not meant for you but for the blood minister.
>>
>>318804672
It has the word blood in it?
>>
File: vore.jpg (29 KB, 476x349) Image search: [Google]
vore.jpg
29 KB, 476x349
>Game constantly hints at you being able to turn into a werewolf
>Shits the bed and never lets you.
>180 on the story half way through, instead of cool werewolf stuff we get shitty memethulu stuff
>DLC adds a Dragon Covenant tier skin to make you sorta kinda look like a beast

FUCK I MAD
>>
>>318804863
The lore all comes from item descriptions and dialogue. Bloodborne has a more interesting world but the story is all pretty meaningless. Dark Souls is the opposite as it has a pretty boring setting but a lot of good characters and neat stories.
>>
File: 1448504521948.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448504521948.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>318805557
>not wanting to trascend your mundane and beastly condition
kill yourself

>>318804863
not story but history of the world and characters, not only or the present day.
>>
>>318805557
Well yeah. If you turned into a werewolf, you wouldn't be in control anymore. Otherwise we'd have intelligent and sophisticated werewolves talking about how the scourge isn't so bad.
>>
>>318806350
>intelligent and sophisticated werewolves talking about how the scourge isn't so bad.
You mean a furry convention in Yahram?
CALL THE POWDERKEGS!
>>
Well Miyazaki himself said the two intended interpretations of Paleblood can either mean the pale sky after you beat Rom and the ritual has begun or the actual moon presence himself; After all they are kind of the same thing. You're seeking Paleblood to end the cycle of the hunt. How does his dialogue contradict that?
>>
>>318806350
Bullshit, remember that cannibal guy that kills people in the church? He was perfectly intelligent
>>
>>318807017
If he was in control he wouldn't need to kill people.
>>
>>318807160
He literally talks to you while he's in beast form. your argument is invalid
>>
>>318807017
>cannibal guy that kills people
> intelligent
ehehe dude what?
>>
>>318808014
>Your ethics dictate your intelligence.

This just in, 90% of humans arent sentient.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.