[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This entire thing is only $10 on the PS Store right now, is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: LifeIsStrange.jpg (293 KB, 3000x1668) Image search: [Google]
LifeIsStrange.jpg
293 KB, 3000x1668
This entire thing is only $10 on the PS Store right now, is it worth it?

No SJW boogieman nonsense please.
>>
>>318794932
Nah, the endings suck. As with all the branched story games there's no point to any of the choices.
>>
>>318794932
10 bucks?
Yeah you might get 10 hours out of it.

Just don't get it for the gameplay, the storys the only part worth a fuck, and be ready for a shit ending.

But yeah if its 10 bucks its worth it.
>>
The game is amazing up until the last 20 mins
Definitely worth
>>
>>318794932
It's worth it for the comfy atmosphere.
>>
is this just some highschool lesbian VN borefest?
>>
I had interest in it because why the fuck not, played the first one and barely survived the cringeworthy writing.

It's hipster garbage. And as it turns out, the endings are complete bullshit and ME3 tier.

Don't bother. If you're still interested, watch some playthroughs on youtube or something.
>>
>>318794932

or i could watch a playthrough and save money on this lesbian experience simulator
>>
The first two episodes are a lot of whiny teenagers and stupid lingo. After that is when the feels start to roll in. The last hour or two of the last episode are seriously trippy and awesome.
Ending was predictable, the other ending felt sloppy. The writing isn't that great, but I still got attached to some of the characters. I'd say pick it up if you're a fan of other vn type games like walking dead or until dawn.
>>
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>318794932
Life is Strange is a horrible experience. Don't buy this piece of shit "game."
>>
>>318794932
Play it with a friend like I did and its fun
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.