[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Somehow I never heard of this game. What do you guys think about it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Shadow_of_Mordor_cover_art.jpg (36 KB, 401x481) Image search: [Google]
Shadow_of_Mordor_cover_art.jpg
36 KB, 401x481
Somehow I never heard of this game. What do you guys think about it?
>>
>>318793724
Assasin's Creed: LOTR
>>
>>318793724
Gr8
>>
Fun for an hour or two but then gets stale quickly. I only recommend pirating it or buying it for 5 bucks
>>
>>318793724
>turn off your monitor and spam mouse keys to kill everything and take 0 damage, the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AV9W2ZdmjU

the story is shit
the combat is shit
the game is shit
>>
Great game. Was sad when I realised you couldn't die if you spammed space

8/10 overall
I put 25 hours into it
>>
>>318793724
I don't believe you.
>>
It's a Batman game with a gimmick and a cool setting. Not some incredible masterpiece, but a pretty fun game.

It's generally incredibly easy though, it only really gets hard when the nemesis system cooks up an invincible monster for you.
>>
>>318794692
>it only really gets hard when the nemesis system cooks up an invincible monster for you.

No it doesn't
>>
It's Asscreed with a LotR skin. Painfully braindead easy combat, final boss is a QTE.
>>
Its a arkamcreed game with lotr. I never played much asscreed or batman so everything was still fresh for me. The story isnt great but it does its job of pushing you through the game. Nemisis system was cool. Its also fun just to boot up evert now and then to do some mindless orc hunting.
>>
>>318793724
Pretty fun, got about 50 hours out of it, but by the end you are so OP nothing can really touch you. Nemesis system is really fun and can create some serious beasts that are almost untouchable. Once you finish the story and play around with nemesis that's it though
>>
Anyone willing to share a code so I may get this game for xbox360?
>>
>>318798486
Sent ;)
>>
Beast Rider DLC was good, never tried the Elf one, though I'm tempted due to the orcs in armor.

Sequel when you play as an orc trying to make it in this world when?
>>
Main game is fun but gets stale.
Challenges are very fun, expect for the test of the ring.
>>
>>318799421
Don't do this to me anon. I'm down on my knees.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.