[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
How?
>>
I think there is a ledge you can run off and fall onto that area.
>>
>PC kids don't know about wall jumping
Not even surprised
>>
File: 1436389081216.gif (983 KB, 323x224) Image search: [Google]
1436389081216.gif
983 KB, 323x224
Are you retarded?
>>
Yup, theres a ledge after a one of the pursuer fights up above. Pretty far away. I think there is an illusory wall near the fence around the cage elevator.

Anyway, its a shield that can parry magic attacks and projectiles.
>>
>>318790565
you need to spam spacebar everywhere you go until your jump skill increases

doesn't take long to hop 35 feet in any direction
>>
You can reach that corpse later on in the level. You'll know when you get there.
>>
>>318790841
>not just double-jumping your way to it
>not having 50 dexterity at this point
lmaoing @ your life
>>
You jump to it from the bit behind the secret door in the exploding zombie area near that cunt that goes FEEBLE CURSED ONE a lot.
>>
>>318792474
>>318790990
thanks
>>
I have probably over 300 hours in that game and never noticed this, what the fuck.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.