[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>unironically having an important keybind bound to CAPS LOCK JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: jc3.jpg (166 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jc3.jpg
166 KB, 1280x720
>unironically having an important keybind bound to CAPS LOCK

JUST
>>
CAUSE
>>
what, can't you change it?
>>
>>318787507
denuvo working hard to protect your rights
>>
also would it make a difference to you if you knew the capslock binding was intended to be ironic
>>
>>318787569
ME
>>
>>318787597
Of course you can, but it's easier to shitpost about it than find something else.
>>
Shitposting aside, game is about 7-7.5/10.

A surprising amount of effort goes into the story outside of the main missions, which all goes to shit the instant you get to them. Gameplay has improved, but gear upgrades are questionable, you have to unlock ADS for example. Stuttering for me is mostly non existent when running borderless windowed.

Once the PC patch comes I'd recommend a buy. By that time it should be on sale.
>>
File: col-saul-tigh.jpg (24 KB, 428x318) Image search: [Google]
col-saul-tigh.jpg
24 KB, 428x318
>>318787507
>played 85 minutes
>crashed every 15 minutes
>garbage cheevo/leaderboard horseshit on literally every goddamn thing, ruining the freeform fun feeling of JC2
>utter shit "lolsorandumb fast talking zaniness" humor
>refunded it
>tfw this game is going to be eaten up by fuckwit consolefags that jack each other off about how high their leaderboard ranks are and JC4 will be even more like this garbage
>>
What key?

Thing is taking an age to download.
>>
>>318788001
You can already get it for 30 bucks on g2a. I'd say it's worth that if you liked JC2.
>>
>>318788069
You're implying consoles can even run the bloody thing. Apparently the game absolutely destroys them.
>>
>>318788107
The key to switch to the unlimited c4 that you get.
>>
>>318787507
>>318787569

wew
>>
>>318787507
I wish you could just disable caps lock from working and lighting up when playing a game, maybe like an option on steam, then we'd actually be able to use it as a keybind
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.