[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
None of the other star ocean are any good. What makes you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
None of the other star ocean are any good. What makes you think this one will?
>>
tits
>>
File: star-ocean-5-09-27-15-4.jpg (473 KB, 670x1280) Image search: [Google]
star-ocean-5-09-27-15-4.jpg
473 KB, 670x1280
>>318783698
This pretty much
>>
ass
>>
star ocean 3 is fun
>>
>>318782554
Only 4 was shit, and even it had some redeeming qualities if you excused the awful characters and shit story.
>>
>>318782554

The same thing that make people think Final Fantasy XV will be good. Blind hype for Square based on 15 year old games.
>>
>>318786179

and 4 was only shit because of the story, characters and lack of more than 8 of them. Not that all the rest have great stories but they are the ultimate comfy jrpgs with fun combat that you could replay for the different characters.
>>
>>318787457
I'm looking forward to SO5 but since you can have 7 fucking party members in battle at once, I'm afraid there's only going to be the ones that were already revealed and it'll be like SO4 with no optional party members.

I hope that's not the case.
>>
>>318787873

Its also going to be an ARPG where you can only control one at a time. No idea why people want tons of party members when you can only control one.
>>
I really liked Star Ocean 2, but I'm not do blind add to buy this.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.