[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Naruto games >>>>>>>>> One Piece games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Naruto_VS_Luffy.png (556 KB, 750x421) Image search: [Google]
Naruto_VS_Luffy.png
556 KB, 750x421
Naruto games >>>>>>>>> One Piece games
>>
>>318774563
Normies always loved both. Only autistic retards took sides.
>>
>>318774563
How many unique characters do those have that aren't clones or slightly powerful versions of other characters?
>>
>>318775860
I know. They are both shit. But Naruto games are less shit
>>
>>318775887
I don't know about One Piece but the Naruto games have literally 0 clones.
>>
>>318775934
>I know I'm autistic by agreeing with you

You even curate your posts?
>>
File: aYwZAwV_460s.jpg (52 KB, 460x652) Image search: [Google]
aYwZAwV_460s.jpg
52 KB, 460x652
Naruto games are indeed better but I enjoyed Pirate warriors more.
>>
>>318776119
Well the NUNS series has a bunch of different versions of some characters at least.
Just off the top of my head from the most recent one
>Naruto (comes with some different costumes and various powers attached to them)
>Sage Mode Naruto (two costumes)
>Yellow Cloak Thing Naruto (this may be just an awakening, I am unsure)
>Stronger Different Yellow Cloak Thing Naruto
And the new one will include the Sage Mode Even Stronger Super Duper Ascended Naruto. And the adult version from The Last, and possibly the Hokage version from Boruto the Movie.
>>
>>318774563
Naruto is also hotter, at least when he was younger.
>>
>Naruto games >>>>>>>>> One Piece games

Stopped reading right there
>>
>>318776612
PW is so... sooo repetitive...
>>
>>318774563
I only played Ultimate Ninja 3, which was pretty fun, and some nip only One Piece PS2 fighting game, which was one of the worst games I have ever played, so I'm inclined to agree.
>>
>there are plebeians on /v/ that don't know that One Piece is legitimately a really good show
>there are people on /v/ that think One Piece is the same caliber of show as Naruto
>>
>>318777234
>there are plebs delusional enough to think OP isn't on the same level as Naruto
>>
>>318777903
It isn't. If you think it is, you have brain damage.
>>
>>318778058
Ever since Punk Hazard, it's been repetitive garbage without no actual redeeming qualities except for possibly the high details in the art. Everyone in OP has been stale as fuck in terms of character development, something even Naruto managed to do better.
>>
>>318774563
Both are shit desu
>>
>>318777234

>Power of friendship vs power of friendship

I dont see the difference between the two
>>
My favorite game of either series was the grand battle and adventure games. They were really fun to play with my brother.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.