[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me /v/. How often did you use power armor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1447787322363 (1).jpg (1 MB, 1920x1079) Image search: [Google]
1447787322363 (1).jpg
1 MB, 1920x1079
Tell me /v/.
How often did you use power armor?
>>
I use it whenever I have to re-clear out an enemy hideout after I already took it out. I just plow through everyone
>>
24/7 no reason not to
>>
>>318767379
Haven't used it since the first mission.
>>
I like to put it on for big fights, like taking out the BoS or going to Quincy for the first time
>>
>>318767379
I used to use it fairly often until i was able to make armored clothing
>>
>>318767379
It is junk. Not durable at all, barely any damage resistance. If you play the game not fast traveling everywhere your armor is fucked after about 40 minutes and you have already burned through 4 or 5 cores. The customization is a joke like the rest of the game, and only have 4 sets of armor with direct upgrade instead of sidegrades to promote different playstyles. The power armor is junk.
>>
never used it after that one mission that tell you to,
i kill everything with a 10mm on survival diff and a jet if things get "hard",
i don't really see the point of it.
>>
File: Sniper range stops here.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Sniper range stops here.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>318767379
I really wanted to, but the durability makes it annoying to use. Eat a greade? Tough shit, all the armor is now broken.

There are power armor crafting stations spread all over, so sure I could go repair it there, but it is kinda immersion breaking and not-fun.

I need a mod that makes durability be a non-issue, or at least allow field-repair with some craftable repair-kits.

The durability is especially annoying when you give your companion power armor, since their AI is so bad, they'll break the armor within moments of stepping into combat and just run around in the frame the remaining time, looking like an idiot.
>>
>>318768768
>he didnt upgrade his power armor
>he didnt get nuclear physicist
Literally retarded.
>>
>>318771513
I know you can upgrade the armor. Take a look at the options. Now consider the amount of points needed to get the perk to extend FCs. Net upgrades are not good, especially when you withhold them which in turn gimps the concept.
>>
>tfw no T51 helmet
>>
>>318767379
Never because I roleplay as onepunch man so I put all points in strenght, endurance and luck and i go around punching everything
>>
>>318772405
>TFW one of my PA frames was taken from a raider, and is bugged, so everytime i enter or ad a new part, it counts as "stealing"
>>
>>318767379
never, what the fuck is the point spending two hours making a character then hiding him in power armor, not to mention the voices changes to this shoddy walkytalkey sound
>>
>never use power armor
>stock up 90 fusion cores
>want to sell them but no vendor has more than 1000 caps on them at any time
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.