[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yakuza
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Yakuza_logo.jpg (23 KB, 800x518) Image search: [Google]
Yakuza_logo.jpg
23 KB, 800x518
Yakuza hype thread.

New screenshots: http://gematsu.com/2015/12/yakuza-5-screenshots-introduce-supporting-cast

Still no release date

Also, friendly reminder
>PSX will be on December 5th (Last year Y5 got announced for the west there)
>Yakuza 5 3rd anniversary on December 6th
>Yakuza series 10th anniversary on December 8th
>>
>No replies

R.I.P Yakuza
>>
I preordered like a good goy
>>
>>318764351
Nah, there are daily Yakuza threads now.
>>
>>318764351

We just had a Yakuza thread like two hours ago man. There is only so much we can discuss, especially with 5 still not being out.
>>
>>318764740
Yeah, just not much to talk about at the moment. Everyone is just waiting for the release date of Yakuza 5.
>>
How many of the games are localized? I haven't played any of them, but the spin-offs look fun. Especially Ishin.
>>
>>318764870
Probably missed it then.

>>318764740
Yeah, I know, but Yakuza threads are one of the best threads on /v/ where you can actually discuss something. That's why I made one.
>>
On 12th December there'll be 10th Anniversary event in Japan, showing new footage from both Kiwami and Yakuza 6.
>>
>>318764953
1-5, 5 soon. That's it no spin offs except the zombie game
>>
>>318765002

>Yakuza threads are one of the best threads on /v/ where you can actually discuss something

I can definitely agree with this. But unless 5 comes out soon, I don't know if these threads will last.

I'm really hoping that PSX brings good news for all of us, so these threads can pick up steam again.
>>
So where did the rumor about 0 being at PSX start?

I mean I want to be optimistic about this, but I don't know, is there even anything to back it up?
>>
>>318765640
When they showed a sheet of games that are announced or something there was "Y5 and Y0". Later Sega said that it was just mistyped, but I dunno how you can actually mistype "and Y0", too specific. We're just getting our hopes up, to get them crushed again.
>>
>>318765784

Well if they said it was mistyped....

Fuck, I just don't have any hope for this being true.

I'll definitely be here for the celebration thread if it ends up happening though.
>>
File: sheet.jpg (55 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
sheet.jpg
55 KB, 600x338
>>318765640
>>318765784
It was actually Sony employee.
>>
>>318766123

Interesting.

What about the other games on that list? Do we know if they are real? I guess that could be one way to know if it's bullshit or not.

I mean "super exploding zoo" seems like an awfully fake title.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (128 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
128 KB, 1280x720
>>318766349
It's a real list, the only thing they commented was that Y0 was mistyped, but as I said it just seems too specific. I'll probably import Y0 next year anyways.
>>
>>318766349
They're legit, they all were related to PSX.

I Sony employee even commented on it.
>>
>>318766123
did they also "mistype" Yakuza franchise?
>>
>>318766475

Well I'm getting 0 in the mail soon.

But 0 being localized would give me hope about kiwami and 6.
>>
>>318766580
Yes.
>>
>>318766475
>>318766579

Well if they're all real games then I think we may actually have a chance then.

Is PSX being streamed anywhere?
>>
>>318766901
Twitch, maybe even YT.
>>
>>318766901
Twitch (Playstation channel). Dunno about other sites.
>>
>>318766935
>>318766983

Alright good.

We really need to get a thread going as it's happening, so that we can either all cheer together in victory or feel the crushing taste of defeat at the same exact time.
>>
>>318767151
When Corsi went on stage last year, I whispered to myself multiple times "Yakuza 5". When he said it I squeaked like a girl. It was amazing.

He's going this year as well.
>>
>>318768064

haha yeah, I had a fairly similar reaction to the Y5 announcement.
>>
>Sega said the sales won't affect the localization of future games
>PSX in a few days

I don't want to get my hopes up but it's hard not to
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.