[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 156863.jpg (68 KB, 640x570) Image search: [Google]
156863.jpg
68 KB, 640x570
>>
>>318763394
fun for casual play
boring to grind for points for dream eaters
also too exploitable to make the gane unbalanced
all you have to do is spam ballonra and ballonga and you win every fucking fight
>>
OP here, bumping from a mobile device
>>
Plot is retarded even by kingdom hearts standards. Gameplay is alright although having to raise dreameaters was a pain in the ass, especially if you want to get good ones.
>>
The flowmotion is such a map munching skill I don't even know how it got past the testing period. If you simply put it out, it's the best portable KH since Chain of Memories.

Great worlds.
>>
I just got it yesterday, and I think the Dream Eaters are fucking retarded.
Especially after seeing Neku summon one.
>>
>>318763394
One of the better KH handheld games, it felt nice to move the plot along in a major way this time and play as Sora again. Worlds were nice but the keyblade designs were garbage and dream eaters are a pain.
>>
Combat is as refined as it gets like it was in BbS but a little lacking in command variety.
Dream eater breeding is fine and an original twist on skill trees but figuring out which are the best and getting all of them is time consuming.
There are a lot of combat options or features that while solid and varied don't particularly mesh well.
Flowmotion can be abused to break world navigation but it's fun to use.
Worlds are very well made and expansive, the best element in the game.
Plot is actually interesting since this game gives a meaning and explanation to the events that happened in every single past game and hypes up KH3.

Pretty solid game overall.
>>
>>318767287
>Combat is as refined as it gets like it was in BbS
kek
>>
>>318763394
kingdom fails was a horrible mistake.
>>
WHEN YOU WALK AWAY
>>
>>318768418
He's pretty much right though. It's a step down from Re:Coded but a step up from BBS in terms of combat
>>
>>318763394

Not bad, but not that great either. I'd rank this game just one spot above 358/2 Days. That being said, I'll probably watch A Fragmentary Passage on Youtube. DDD is one of those games that's only good for one playthrough.
>>
>>318769003
>That being said, I'll probably watch A Fragmentary Passage on Youtube.
I'm guessing you're referring to 2.8.
>>
>>318763394
Grindfest
>>
File: kyogre pc rain.jpg (209 KB, 1000x1112) Image search: [Google]
kyogre pc rain.jpg
209 KB, 1000x1112
>The Julius fight
>>
>>318767287
>Plot is actually interesting since this game gives a meaning and explanation to the events that happened in every single past game and hypes up KH3.
While I'm not denying the fact that it gives an explanation, it was a hot ass mess in the closing moments. Xehanort/his variations incarnations time traveling was not needed.
>>
>>318769872
just roll as Riku. done.
>>
>>318770135
2bh I find extremely baller the concept of the big bad dude traveling in time in order to ally with past/alternative forms of himself, and the fact that the real purpose of Organization XIII was to provide him with more clones since its very conception.
>>
Finished it yesterday. Completely fucking confused me with the whole dream shit.

Plot was aight as a whole but the NOFINALFANTASYCHARACTERS sort of made it not really kingdom hearts. How could you include traverse town but not the Leon/Radiant Garden arc.

Wouldve liked more characters who knew who you were rather than lolwhoareyou.

7/10
>>
>>318772425
>Wouldve liked more characters who knew who you were rather than lolwhoareyou.
Did you not play the other games?
>>
>>318772662
Didnt play 358/2 or ReCoded but im guessing it was more UR MEMORIES shit
>>
>>318772820
Well that's where those characters come from.
> UR MEMORIES
The funniest thing about this is that forgetting is the ending of Days.
>>
>>318770836
>roll

Riku doesn't need to roll. Dark Barrier beats practically everything Julius can do.
>>
>>318772948
Now im just more confused.

I read the mementos about how it leads into kh2 and roxas summer vacation but shit just spirals out of control during the ending to this game.
>>
>>318773753
>but shit just spirals out of control during the ending to this game

No it doesn't. You're just not very smart. You didn't play the other games after all.
>>
>>318773753
What are you confused on exactly?
>>
>>318773870
>>318773936

Not confused as to what happened but as to why.

I mean why did I have to answer those questions as riku. What the fuck was Anti Black Coat Nightmare. Why did Sora get Ventus' armour and why did I have to fight it instead of Vanitas.

I might not be very smart but Kingdom Hearts has a habit of rambling about concepts.

I probably get it but shit like riku being a dream eater and what I just said have me thrown for a bit of a loop. Hearts. Sleeping Worlds. Darkness. I dunno. Meryl's hot.
>>
It would be better if the flow motion had a stamina bar
>>
>>318774575
>instead of Vanitas

Vanitas doesn't exist anymore. He was destroyed.
>>
>>318774575
>I mean why did I have to answer those questions as riku.
Part of unlocking the secret ending/report I believe.
>What the fuck was Anti Black Coat Nightmare.
Like it says, a nightmare. Some people are going to try to say that it's Vanitas, but I don't think that has ever been confirmed.
>Why did Sora get Ventus' armour and why did I have to fight it instead of Vanitas.
Because Vanitas is currently out of commission. And you more than likely fight Ven's armor due to symbolism. I don't think an exact explanation for this fight outside of Sora's darkness was really given.
>>
>>318763394
shit
>>
>>318774956
>>318774575
Whoops let me amend that last one. The journal says:
>The armored form of someone who wished to protect Sora as darkness closed in. But the armor itself was also mantled in darkness, and posed a serious threat to Riku.
>>
>>318763394
Spam balloon The game
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.