[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Afterbirth? More like Stillbirth, because this game is dead on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Greed.webm (499 KB, 948x520) Image search: [Google]
Greed.webm
499 KB, 948x520
Afterbirth? More like Stillbirth, because this game is dead on arrival.

Supposedly this bullshit was going to fix EVERYTHING wrong with Rebirth, after Rebirth fixed EVERYTHING wrong with Isaac. At this point, I knew better, but I felt morally obligated to safeguard a future generation of potential victims from Isaac's shittiness by detailing how Afterbirth fails to deliver upon the expectations

>Edmund's freudian issues continue, items like the binky continue to expand upon Edmund's obsession with infantilization in a disturbing way much how like many items reinforced his corprophilia and urolangia.

>Voice acting for pill and card effects, superficial elements designed to attract and entertain small children and the mentally disabled

>New boss is a lazily done bullet hell, with Isaac's wonky hitboxes not getting hit without a defensive item like dry baby is stupidly difficult.

>Greed mode is literally 5 rooms plus a button to stand on to fight waves of enemies, fighting more is a no-brainer because if you can't tackle them and get devil rooms you're already fucked.

>Fixes a minor number of bugs from rebirth as if that's supposed to be an accomplishment rather than patch notes for the version of the game everyone already paid for.

>Content withheld to punish a small minority of players. In a stroke of fedora-tier brilliance, this punishment had an effect on everyone save the people it was intended to punish.

>STILL a buggy piece of shit, awful game-ruining glitches like the character's head disappearing mid- Boss Rush and becoming completely unable to fire tears.

>Fails to track Mega Satan kills from regular rebirth, enjoy fighting him with every character all over again since Ed's a hack.

I'll just count the days until Isaac fanboys tell me how Isaac v4 will fix ALL the problems with this fucking turd of a game, like they have the past two iterations. In the meantime, don't buy this game, it's more full of shit than a big room with Card Against Humanity.
>>
Nice copypasta desu
>>
>>318761080
>B--b-b-but it's copypasta!

I even gave you a fucking webm of this buggy piece of shit, and all you can do is mumble about how it's copypasta as if that somehow means it's invalid.
>>
>>318761184
A-Anon you've been posting this for weeks now

If you want anyone to take you seriously then maybe you should try a different site
>>
>>318761391
People need to know this game is shit so that when it barely goes on sale on steam, they aren't duped into buying garbage.

I'm basically the civilian equivalent of consumer protection.
>>
>>318761184
It is invalid because you lacked the creativity to type out your own bitch statement so you use someone else's work to compile a list of reasons why this game is shit.
>>
>>318761459
>Someone else's work

But I wrote it myself, anon. I wrote the first draft just after Afterbirth game out, after someone gifted me a review copy.
>>
I like that a lot of people are talking about isaac now. It's a good game.
>>
>>318761552
>gets a game gifted for free
>complains that the game crashes when having a few too many items on screen

You bitch a lot for no reason and your computer sucks apparently.
>>
File: speccy.png (26 KB, 588x447) Image search: [Google]
speccy.png
26 KB, 588x447
>>318762140
>Your computer sucks apparently

Lol, Isaac fanboys trying to pretend the game isn't buggy as fuck.

Even though rebirth performs like dogshit considering the graphics, that's not the cause.
>>
Game's bad on it's own merits. Half the shit you're complaining about in your copypasta are totally vain and not even major problems with the game. Considering you can't come up with original complaints i don't think anyone should give a fuck about what you're saying.
>>
>>318762351
>Considering you can't come up with original complaints

I'm the one who wrote it, moron!
>>
>new bosses are difficult
lmao
Both ultra greed and hush are easy as shit
The only annoying cap is the damage cap they ahve for no reason which artificially prolongs the fight and makes it boring
>>
>>318762485
Hush is a pain without at least one half decent orbital to aid you in blocking shots, unless you got an overpowered build (which happens some runs but not others)

Both are very boring for the HP reason, as you yourself admit.
>>
The keeper is the worst fucking thing ever, he has no reason to even exist, and even less reasons to be as shit as he is.

after all the shit you have to do to unlock it, it sould be a fun character, not something that makes the lost look like a top tier character.

FUCK THIS GAME
>>
>>318762407
>he says on an anonymous imageboard
>>
>>318762901
On the flip side, you have no proof I didn't write it. You're just saying that because you're butthurt I'm right/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.