[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think the early Amiibo will ever be remade with clear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 71QBiNx3HXL._SL1500_.jpg (118 KB, 1486x1500) Image search: [Google]
71QBiNx3HXL._SL1500_.jpg
118 KB, 1486x1500
Do you think the early Amiibo will ever be remade with clear supports instead of colored?
>>
do you mean the same amiibo with different supports? maybe

but you can be 100% sure that you'll see another fox (different pose) in the future

and many other characters too
>>
File: IMAG0241.jpg (990 KB, 1824x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0241.jpg
990 KB, 1824x3264
>>318760853
Is that a remade Fox amiibo or does it just look better than mine
>>
>>318761592
Ew ew, holy shit.

Mine is one of the reprints and it looks way closer to OP than whatever mexican factory shat out yours.
>>
>>318761592
you're just unlucky
>>
File: 300_not_okay.jpg (15 KB, 320x425) Image search: [Google]
300_not_okay.jpg
15 KB, 320x425
Why the fuck are the stands colored anyway? Also, fuck American toy safety standards for forcing dumb shit.
>>
They rereleased a bunch of these lately. And they have the same colour supports so probably not. They'd be better off just making new non-smash ones.

I wouldn't be surprised if they had a fox themed series for zero.
>>
>>318762020
I think quality control got better with the reprints also, I have a new marth and shulk and they are no where near as jank as all the ones I see people post with their collections.

>>318762117
But if they were see through, some poor american kid might think it's air and try to breath it in, and never get to grow up and spread his seeds to foster another generation of toy eating bastards.
>>
File: 1440454152935.jpg (14 KB, 342x280) Image search: [Google]
1440454152935.jpg
14 KB, 342x280
>>318762128
zelda and star fox themed amiibos please
>>
>>318762128
At E3, Miyamoto said it would be cool to have a Transformers-style arwing amiibo that could switch between Arwing and the chicken mech mode. There's aslo an Arwing costume in Mario Maker that is exactly that so we might be getting that when Zero comes around.
>>
>>318762401
I doubt we will get one that actually transforms unless it's a 40 dollar limited thing, but I would definitely get both arwings if they released them as amiibo.
>>
>>/toy/
>>
>>318762740
>>>/out/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.