[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Killing Danse >Not sparing him and keeping him around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 3403-1-1448739473.jpg (304 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
3403-1-1448739473.jpg
304 KB, 1920x1080
>Killing Danse
>Not sparing him and keeping him around making him 100% loyal to you until the end of days
>Not joining the Brotherhood because not only it's what Danse wants but it is truly the right thing to do
>Not keeping him around afterwards and patrolling the wasteland PURGING FILTH with his 20% extra damage to ghouls, supermutants and synths
>Not listening to his qt as fuck dialogue wondering what the world must have been like before the war
>Not cuddling up to his warm, chiseled body on those cold nights for that 15% extra experience against the wasteland filth

/v/ I'm fucking disappointed.
>>
Who the fuck are you talking to?
>>
>That fucking haircut

Don't care who he is I'd shoot him on sight
>>
I never even boarded the Prydwen and blew it the fuck up with naval cannons after realizing I could do that when allied with the Minutemen.

It's sort of a waste since I wanted to kill Maxon and get all of the sick-ass loot.
>>
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>318759287
Who are you quoting?
>>
You're disappointed I'm not gay for Danse?
>>
File: whore.jpg (186 KB, 561x1446) Image search: [Google]
whore.jpg
186 KB, 561x1446
>>318759287
>Killing Danse
>Not sparing him and keeping him around while constantly mentaly abusing him over the fact he is just synth filth and anathema to all he stands for, also stating he only lives because you decided to
>not breaking him into your sex slave
>not also physically abusing and raping him daily, breeding his well chiseled ass full of your semen
>not getting Maxon to do the same while double tagging him, always reminding he is nothing but synth scum with but a single purpose in life as a brotherhood cumdump
>>
>>318759907
Danse is pure.
>>
File: literal sluts.jpg (138 KB, 601x775) Image search: [Google]
literal sluts.jpg
138 KB, 601x775
>>318760151
>synth filth
>pure
Pick one and one only
Literal slut.
>>
He had to be the example ;_;
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.