[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: CVTt9gfWwAABMit.jpg (380 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
CVTt9gfWwAABMit.jpg
380 KB, 1920x1080
How many of the level 4 merchants have you found so far?

I've only found the Vault Tec Rep and the actress for the clothes emporium.

Been playing like 150 hours so far and haven't seen a single one of the random encounter merchants yet, which is a shame. Really want the weapons guy.

They must be super rare or something, or my RNG is bad.
>>
File: vore.jpg (29 KB, 476x349) Image search: [Google]
vore.jpg
29 KB, 476x349
>TFw encountered and recrutied all the level 4 merchants in the game
>NONE OF THEM FUCKING SPAWNED IN THE TOWNS I TOLD THEM TO GO TO
>>
>They must be super rare or something, or my RNG is bad.

Or the encounter is broken.
>>
>>318757428
>playing as female

Fuck off
>>
>>318757428
>150 hours
>game was released 22 days ago
>You played an average of 6.8 hours of Fallout 4 a day

What the fuck....
>>
>>318757562
Hey I've seen worse. I've seen people in these threads that have already done multiple playthroughs.
>>
>>318757527
Yeah that's a pretty bad bug. You have to save before sending them anywhere and reload if they don't show up
>>
>>318757748
>I've been playing an average of 9 hours a day since launch
>Got every route except the Railroad, that I'm doing on Survival
>Still haven't found everything, I haven't found the UFO crash or 2 vendors
>Not sure there are events I missed
>I don't like this game as much as New Vegas, but may clock as much time with it in less than a month.
>>
>>318757562
The majority of /v/ is disgusting neets tho
>>
>>318757562
ive got a guy on my friends list who has over 250
>>
>>318757428
Level 4 merchants? How do you know if a settler is a level 4 merchant?
>>
>>318758564
I work 40 hours a week and have about 130 hours on FO4
>>
>>318757558
LITERALLY FUCK OFF CUNT
NORA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NATE
>>
Wait what? Rare merchants to collect? How does this work?
>>
>>318758643
You find them out in the wasteland randomly, they're named.

http://segmentnext.com/2015/11/13/fallout-4-level-4-merchants-guide-locations-how-to-unlock/

I googled a guide for ya. Some of them aren't random encounters, so grab those. The vault tec man from the beginning of the game and a few others you can find without RNG.
>>
>>318758771
>>318758786
>>
>>318758759
Where are people getting these names?
>>
>>318758670
How can I tell that you are probably fat?
>>
What benefits do settlements provide anyways? I put up a merchant shop in a few of them and I guess your supposed to receive caps passively. To my knowledge I still have not received any caps.
>>
>>318758927
They're the canon names for the PC, Anon.
>>
>>318758786
I guess the vault tec man just got promoted. He's farming crops now
>>
>>318758927
It tells you your other halves name, so playing the guy tells you Noras name and vica versa. Easiest to see turning subtitles on and seeing the Nate:... at the bottom of the screen.
>>
>>318759000
You have to go to your workbench and transfer goods. you'll find the caps there.
>>
>>318759030
source
>>
>>318759113
The game, you ass wagon.
>>
>>318759000
Reliable way to farm vegetable starch aka adhesive
>>
>>318758962
Work in a warehouse moving heavy shit around all day. Wouldn't say I'm fat but I am certainly no twig either.

I just have no life outside my job.
>>
>>318759113
When you start the game as the girl, the husband's name is Nate in subtitles and the small amount of times his name is said
Same for when you're male, your wife is Nora
>>
Will your settlers automatically collect stuff from the garden if you dont assign them to it?
>>
>>318757428
>Saints Row 3 graphics
>>
Is there any way to force the random events to trigger? Really want the weapon merchant.
>>
>Find the vault 81 special trader
>Send her to sanctuary
>Number of settlers increase but she's nowhere to be found

Yeah, fuck this
>>
What store should I put the vault tec guy in?
>>
>>318763485
Trader
>>
>>318763485
Level 3 trader, sorry. Should have specified.
>>
>>318757428

According to wiki the Vault-Tec rep isn't actually a level 4 trader but just some enhanced level 3? Either way, I had him in my town before I got the best stores but when I went back to assign him, he was dead and his head exploded for NO FUCKING REASON. Town was never even attacked. Rylee I met only once during the meat quest and never showed up again, Holm I never convinced his wife to leave him so now I have no good general vendor. Also the weapon/armor/clinic vendors I've never met in a random event EVER so I can't even recruit them. Fuck everything.
>>
>>318763624
>>318763786
Okay, I had him as my guns guy but he never sold anything unique, didn't know they had specific stores they worked in
>>
>>318763841
>200 years of vault tec sales experience
>not a level 4
If what you say is true then all I can utter is "BRAVO BETHESDA" you fucking idiots.
>>
>>318757428
>How many of the level 4 merchants have you found so far?
is that a thing? how does that work?

>I've only found the Vault Tec Rep and the actress for the clothes emporium.
i tried to tell that lazy fucker to go to a store. He doesn't want to.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.