[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you feel about a women's basketball game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Womens-Basketball-DD1.jpg (234 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Womens-Basketball-DD1.jpg
234 KB, 600x338
There would be little to no dunking, yes, but if you are looking for fundamentally sound basketball, there's nothing better.

Women's basketball is nowhere near as popular as men's, and it's a damn shame.
It's not for lack of quality; it's about a lack of exposure.
The quality is right up there with the men's game. A video game would help with the lack of exposure and put women's basketball right where it belongs, in the spotlight.

Step up EA. Step up 2k. Step up gamers. What are you afraid of?
>>
Whats with all the female basketball shit, fuck off, cunt.

Probably a fucking marketer
>>
>>318753158
>The quality is right up there with the men's game.

DON'T YOU FUCKING LIE TO ME
>>
>>318753158
The people who would be making the game are afraid it won't sell.
This fear is based on the reality that no one fucking buys tickets to WNBA games
>>
>>318753343
They could just sell video games at the games.
>>
File: 1449029996334.png (90 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1449029996334.png
90 KB, 500x501
>>318753158
>>/tumblr/
>>/srs/
>>/trash/
Get outta here hambeast/mangina
>>
This is a troll repost, but you know what? I think a women's basketball game could be okay.

The caveat? It's doax style
>>
I don't care about sports, but I don't object to a sports game existing.
>>
I don't play sports games, but I bet basketball games could use real improvements in gameplay, rather than new character models. Same deal with FIFA, and why people were angry about the addition of females there.
>>
Would love to trounce everyone as my alma mater, particularly those Notre Dame bitches.
>>
This is just a subtle request for that webm of women from both teams scoring on their own baskets, isn't it?
>>
You make this thread every day.

Fuck your mother.
>>
>>318753158
>tell devs and publishers to step up their game
Make it yourself. What are you afraid of? If the idea of women basketball is good, then go make an indie crowdfunding campaign. Indivisible pulled it off. Let's see you do it.

People like you lost the comprehension on what makes devs made game: money and risk avoidance. Nobody wants to experiment on new, untested water. You pull it off and everybody will flock to women basketball like a horny teenager penis into a wet, gaping, barely legal vagina.
>>
File: 1440125019626.jpg (60 KB, 687x476) Image search: [Google]
1440125019626.jpg
60 KB, 687x476
>>318753158
>The quality is right up there with the men's game.

I see you've been working on your bait, but it definetly needs some refining here if you don't want to make it too obvious.

Have a pity reply.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.