[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cave will announce their second game for Steam the 26th dece
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 2469041-crop.png (2 MB, 1302x966) Image search: [Google]
2469041-crop.png
2 MB, 1302x966
Cave will announce their second game for Steam the 26th december at "Transition 2015"
Also at this event Treasure, G.Rev and others will be present as well

>http://transition.tokyo

>What is Transition?
Basically Degica saying PC is the new home for Shumps
Also are you enjoying Darius Burst?
>>
Also Degica is open to put the Ray series on Steam
>>
Darius burst isn't available yet for PC. So much for being that being the home for shmups. Also, $60?! Sheeeeeiiiiittttt.
>>
don't care about modern shmups, but I'm eager to see if Treasure actually puts up something new

inb4 another ikaruga port
>>
>>318752846
They will talk about the PC market and Steam, so probably they will announce Radiant Silvergun, Bangai O or a new game... maybe.
>>
>>318751374
Any bets on what it's going to be?
>>
>>318753054
Probably Deathsmiles II
>>
>>318753167
Wouldn't it make more sense to put out the first Deatsmiles first?
>>
>>318753243
You're right
>>
>>318752086
Source? That sounds amazing, RayForce and Storm are the best.
>>
>>318753756
They said that on the Steam forum

>http://steamcommunity.com/app/377870/discussions/0/485623406945771885/
>>
>>318753948
That sounds like a bunch of nothing desu unless someone spams the forums with requests for the Ray games
>>
>>318754135
yeah, but it's still something.
>>
>>318752726
So, is anyone actually going to bite the bullet and spend 60$ on it?
>>
it's gonna be futari
>>
>>318755426
nah, I think is Deathsmile
>>
File: deathsmiles.jpg (141 KB, 918x1264) Image search: [Google]
deathsmiles.jpg
141 KB, 918x1264
>>318753167

It would be nice if they put out a double pack. The second one on 360 wasn't even translated when it got a digital release.
>>
>>318755221

I got it for PS4 this morning

I've never touched the Darius series before, so I don't know what the status quo is, but it's not worth it

>Short, three stage runs
>12 stages total, but it's hard to get invested because each run takes all of 10 minutes
>The stages themselves are barren and samey
>Despite having nine ships, a few of them feel pretty samey, and the others aren't unique enough to make them particularly interesting
>Very basic and limited powerup system; linearly scaling basic attack and missles

The big draw I kept reading about the game before I bought it was the 'insane amount of content'. There's the standard arcade mode that I explained above, then there's a story mode, and this sort of global online mode with "3000+ stages". But both the story mode and online thing are just small cutouts of other stages mixed together with boss fights. Over and over. I had one mission in the story that had one stage and two bosses, and then the very next mission was literally the same two bosses again

I don't know if the other games in the series are like this, but I'm not a fan at all
>>
So does anyone think we'll ever see Hellsinker on Steam?
>>
>>318759848
I thought Hellsinker isa PC game.
>>
>>318758687
Damn kinda killed my interest after reading that. Would be easier to stay interested if it were $20-$30.

I'm hoping next Cave game is Daioujou. Would be ok with Akai Katana too.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.