[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this allowed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Is this allowed?
>>
In Poland it is
Poland loves memes!
>>
CDPR defense force is too autistic to notice anything bad about TW3 even though CDPR went to shit after the first game
>>
>>318744426
That's W2 though.

Not saying W3 isn't without stupid references, the Seven Dwarves bit just before meeting Ciri is one of the most atmosphere and tension-shattering pacing foul ups I've ever seen, but you should know to not bash W3 for stuff that W2 did.
>>
>game has references in it
>automatically means it's a meme game and therefore shit
>UNDERTALE FOR GOTY /v/!

You're fucking hypocrites. Not even a CDPR fan, but pull your heads out of your asses. All games have references or nods in them.
>>
I can't stand CDPR "games". they are all movies with the occasional QTE sequence. so awful.
>>
>>318744625
OP here

This is from Witcher 2, not 3. MH4U is my favorite game this year.
>>
You guys do know that the books also had lots of references to classic fairy tales and shit?
>>
>>318744696
LotR isn't a classic fairy tale.

Also, the original books were precisely about reinterpreting situations from classic fairy tales, not about making pop culture references.
>>
>FO1 and 2 filled to the brim with references and memes
>Is /v/'s GOTY
>>
>>318744892
are you saying it isn't classic or it isn't a fairy tale

because the argument could be made for fairy tale pretty easily
>>
>>318744291
durin's bane?
>>
>>318747971
If I delve too deep, will I die?
>>
>>318748076
Hopefully
>>
>>318748076
youre probably going to be killed by a big monster
>>
>>318748076
It's a big cave
>>
>>318748174
for you
>>
>>318748076
it would be excruciating
>>
>>318748172
looks like a small monster to me
>>
>>318747971
HATE DURIN'S BANE
>>
>>318744517
I thought they actually had snow white there
>>
>>318748743
Snow White is actually kind of in one of the Witcher short stories.
Except instead of seven dwarves, they're seven gnomes who take advantage of her sexually. And instead of a pure innocent princess, she's a mutant princess destined to commit genocide.
And instead of falling for the poison apple trick and being put into a glass coffin, a wizard straight-up freezes the fuck out of her.
But otherwise basically the exact same thing.
>>
File: 124.jpg (8 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
124.jpg
8 KB, 251x251
>awoke nameless fear
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.