[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some pick and play games that you enjoy while under
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1443524437300.jpg (703 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
1443524437300.jpg
703 KB, 667x1000
What are some pick and play games that you enjoy while under the influence of Alcohol /v/? I find that shooters are usually the best, but I'd like to hear some personal recommendations.

I'm not talking black out drunk, but when you got a good buzz going and you can enjoy things like you used to when you were a kid.
>>
If you drink Jack Daniels you should consider suicide. It's not even fucking whiskey.
>>
>>318729813
Doesn't it just piss you off?
>>
Awesomenauts is pretty fun to play drunk. Also fighting games can be fun.
>>
well I honestly always do enjoy some good drank and fightan games.
>>
Retro games
>>
>>318729813
What is it then? and why should i hate what it is?
>>
Honestly? Anything works well, or at least all that I've tried has. That's going from FPS to Bullet Hells to RTS to Visual Novels >games.

Wish I could get into whiskeys, be it Scotch, Bourbon or Single Malt, none of it works for me straight, hell even mixed. Regret using it as my go to get-drunk drink since I've subconsciously associated it with vomiting.
>>
>drinking booze and playing video games

seriously?....weed is better
>>
>>318729734
Driving games
>>
DUDE
>>
>>318734630
DUDE
WEED
LMAO
>>
>>318734835
DUDE...I love WEED...LMAO
>>
I've been drinking Jack Daniels since i was 14 and i still like it, its ok to taste other cheap whiskeys but i always go back to jack for that price range.

Practically anything that's not a multiplayer.
>>
File: and_then_there_s_this_faggot.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
and_then_there_s_this_faggot.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>318729813
OK Ron
>>
>>318729734
Black ops zombies. I've been drinking and playing that with my best friend about one a month for basically since it came out. Waw zombies works great as well. Basically any zombies but blops 2 or 3. They tried to do too much with it.
>>
>>318729734
KF2 and Diablo 2 are my most recent discoveries.
>>
>>318729813
Never cared about Jack Daniels, but could you please elaborate on that?
>>
DUDE
U
D
E

ALCOHOL
L
C
O
H
O
L

LMAO
M
A
O
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.