[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who the fuck could kill him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 248x203
>'kill' him
>he just goes into a frozen time plane and eats a few souls
>comes back at full endurance
possible?
>>
File: 1447107749476.jpg (66 KB, 528x384) Image search: [Google]
1447107749476.jpg
66 KB, 528x384
>>318589068
Himself
>>
>>318589149
But even then, he's not really dead.

I suppose poor sales killed him, in the end.
>>
Pretty much every enemy that can go into the same plane, I remember there were quite a few in the game.
>>
>>318589068
haven't you played defiance?
>>
File: 1447153817649.png (94 KB, 1445x695) Image search: [Google]
1447153817649.png
94 KB, 1445x695
>>318589281
even then, doesn't he just go back to squidland?
>>
>>318589068
well if someone else could eat his soul then he dies see
>>
in SR2 i got fucked up pretty bad by a couple mobs of demons
>>
File: IMG_0004.jpg (126 KB, 500x714) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0004.jpg
126 KB, 500x714
>>
>>318589425
Just gotta make them follow him back all the way hueh.
>>
>>318589068
He got fucking devoured by Kain's Soul Reaver, senpai.
>>
File: 2000px-Ouroboros-simple.svg.png (270 KB, 2000x1997) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Ouroboros-simple.svg.png
270 KB, 2000x1997
>>318590098
but he is the soul devouring presence inside of the sword.

...so does that mean he just ate himself?
>>
>>318591580
the whole timeline is pretty fucked up and hard to figure out, but there's infographix out there.
>>
>>318591580
>>318591745
He was already inside the sword when Kain discovers it in Blood Omen
>>
>>318591986
Blood omen isnt the prequel?
>>
>>318591986
The Reaver Kain has in Defiance is the Blood Reaver Raziel took from Janos. It doesn't become the Soul Reaver again until it absorbs Raziel at the end.
>>
>>318590098

He is literally the entity inside the sword. Even if it devoured him, it wouldn't really be killing him truly. He would simply be the sword, and still would be untillable. To destroy the sword would likely release him again in one form or another.
>>
>>318591745

From the end of S2 up until the end of Defiance, Kain is using the Blood Reaver.
>>
>>318592234
Blood Omen 2 was the prequel game
Blood Omen is the first LoK game
>>
>>318589068
Daily reminder was the original ending of soul reaver. was that raziel rings a this bell, killing all the vampires, thus saving humanity

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=488564
>>
>>318592502
>>318590634
>>318590098
>>318589492
so no? yes? debatable?
>>
>>318592813
intentionally vague
>>
>>318592813
If raziel was truly dead the sword probably wouldn't have given kain the powers to fight the elder god. he must still be 'alive' in some fashion within the sword, be that as a soul or permanently fused with the sword. It's mentioned that vorador merely forged the soul reaver, but after that the original vampires used all sorts of magic on it.
It's likely we'll never see raziel as we once did in any new game though.
>>318593036
basically this.
>>
File: d00.png (114 KB, 510x438) Image search: [Google]
d00.png
114 KB, 510x438
>>318593036
>>
>>318593357
>It's mentioned that vorador merely forged the soul reaver, but after that the original vampires used all sorts of magic on it.

Both Vorador and Janos admit that they have no clue what the fuck the soul hungry spirit in the reaver is. They just discovered it someplace and thought it would be kickass to put that power in a sword
>>
>>318592772
And the cut ending of Defiance had Kain returning to the Soul Reaver era to fight the Elder God and returning to Avernus so he could place the Soul Reaver for his younger self to find.
>>
>>318593634
Janos is baffled that the Reaver can devour souls at all when Raziel presses him about it.
>>
>>318592772
god, vampires in the Soul Reaver timeline really were weak as fuck.

>So guys.... what are things we should avoid so we dont die?

>Well, there's sunlight, fire, and getting impaled through the heart, uh.... water.... and.....loud noises.
>>
>>318594179
>Get sneak upon by a vampire
>He suddenly grabs you from behind
>Let out a fear fart
>Ded vampire
>>
>>318594179
They were probably the most balanced vampires in all of vidya, when you think about it. They had a fuckton of strengths to balance out those weaknesses. They can suck your blood from across the room, an array of psychic powers, super strength, stonelike skin, super speed, wings, hypnotism, probably more that I'm forgetting.
>>
>>318594179
Dumah got a pretty sweet deal. How the hell did humans manage to overpower him anyway?
>>
I've never played these games.
>>
>>318589068
>frozen time plane

It's not fucking frozen you dense clod, it just moves at a much slower rate of time
>>
>>318594392

There's only one timeline. But in the event of things as they were, Raziel was doomed to get pulled into the blade and go insane. It's only been through Kain and his dangerous alterations that now Raziel can at least be peaceful within the blade. At least until it fulfills its final purpose and either shatters or farts him back out
>>
>>318597939

Well, maybe not the true true one. But we really don't know what's meant to be the "true" one, and just the ideal one. As far as we know, Hylden pulled some strings, got shit in motion to get themselves out, and fuck over a few guys in the process. Beyond that, nobody can really tell what's meant to be what. Still, it's all just one timeline/history, just one that can be changed with the right irritants.
>>
File: Raziel.jpg (46 KB, 544x400) Image search: [Google]
Raziel.jpg
46 KB, 544x400
>ftw Dumah fight
>holy shit he's strong, i am gonna be pulled into the nether by this guy
>atleast im safe there and can come back and kill him
>HOLY SHIT HES IN THE NETHER WITH ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: uhoh.gif (2 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
uhoh.gif
2 MB, 300x200
>>318598792
>fighting dumah for the first time
>don't have the temple layout down entirely
>turn the wrong corner while he chases you
>>
>>318598959

Raziel was likely a catalyst, but I doubt he was willing in it. We know the Hylden and Elder God aren't aligned, and it's likely there's a third party independent of both.

As for the mystery, it could still remain even with a more conclusive ending. I mean, I doubt they'd be able to fill in EVERY detail from the original "timeline" to every alteration from there to the games that rewrote them again. Really, I just want to know what would have happened. They wanted to get SR Kain involved with his younger self's actions in some way twice, but never got to for whatever reasons. So that's clearly the key. The second instance was apparently another ending after the one in Defiance with Kain placing the reaver in Avernus before his younger self found it, likely paving the way him becoming purified at an earlier point. Though this would likely mean a paradox where he wasn't a selfish dick who doomed the world, which would mean maybe not doing the actions in SR. My only guess then is maybe Raziel's bullshit altering powers (or however you want to phrase them) would mean nothing that radical changes, but still a change that grants Kain the powers needed to finally end things.
>>
I'd kill for remakes of the first three games. BO1 alone would make a great dark Zelda clone, with some changes to make the combat more challenging. Not quite aping Dark Souls, but kind of leaning towards a similar feel of combat where you can't just blindly run in with all the best spells and weapons at the ready.

SR 1 and 2 would really just need some extra depth. Like Dumah's kin should have been harder to kill, with older ones being even more sturdy and impervious to piercing damage. Whereas Melchiah's brood could be easy, but still dangerous. On one hand, ANY attack will rip them up badly, but they'll just become problematic if you're hacking them up.

Not sure what would be changed for SR2, aside from making the fucking demons not be damaged sponges that block all the time and eat your health.
>>
>>318601021

Elder god is a parasitic squid thing, easy as that. It's probably nothing more, not like someone who we knew becoming a greater threat. And even then, there'd still be plenty of mystery for things like the lives of every character and plenty of other events.
>>
>>318601518
>but dark souls is garbage

It really isn't. It might not be the "perfection" some of the fans call it, but it's hardly bad. But seriously, no, it wasn't worse than SR1's combat.

SR1 and 2 had no real depth to them. You just went in and slashed up enemies. Oh sure, if you didn't block attacks, you'd be ripped up, and in SR1 it did mean something since the reaver was only usable at full health. But that was it. The vampire AI was atrociously simple and easy to exploit, not to mention you rarely got more than maybe 3 guys at once, and could just climb somewhere to escape them.

Also, they were only infinite in a few locations, namely Zephon's nest.
>>
>>318601902
>like raziels design a ton
>they make a bunch of kain games
>that f2p arena game set in the same universe comes out
>has almost nothing to do with the previous games at all other than SPOOKY VAMPIRES XD
>>
>>318592695
isn't BO2 an alternative timeline
>>
>>318602094

I still loved how some people tried to defend it, and even say it fit just fine in the timeline

Yea, the timeline where Kain had killed every single member of Raziel's clan to ensure he'd have no useless ties. Plus, Elder God only knows what kind of abominations they would have become. Seeing as how Turel's kids weren't that far off from their "dad"
>>
>>318602250

Sort of. BO2 only now exists in the timeline because of Kain's interference in the ending of SR2. Had he not stopped Raziel's absorption, there would have been no one to revive Janos, who in turn would be possessed by the Unspoken/Hylden lord from BO1-2.

Also, why the fuck does the spellcheck recognize Kain, but not Raziel?
>>
>>318602320

Pal, I may not be a crazy DS fan, but even know that's just bullshit. You can't just spam shit in the game to win, or else you'll get ganked. And as cool as the level design in SR1 was, it's not nearly as elaborate as DS where there's no true dead end outside of some monster that you presently can't prevail over. SR1 was going to have some deeper networking with the levels, but had to abandon a lot of those ideas because of the script rewrites and the deadline being changed constantly.
>>
>>318603051

Only some enemies are slow. And those are mostly the corrupted hollows. Most of the other enemies are quite spry or really fast and can fuck you up if you don't mind their attacks. And the reason DS2 got shit was because the team behind it didn't do their job nearly as well as the DS1 team had, plus they threw in too many copy/paste enemies.

You can say it's garbage, but that doesn't make it true. And how does Defiance copying DMC change that?

And yes I do know jack about SR1, unlike you who thinks it's complicated. It really isn't. You could never run out of the spears, and the game never took them away from you except for cutscenes, or when you fell into water.

And I can remember the layout just fine, never even had trouble my first time around.
>>
Kain > Raziel
>>
Well, they had to perform a fucking time paradox like, 3 times to manage to wipe him off.
>>
>>318603746

They who? Raziel gave himself up willingly. And really, it was his fault he even wound up back with the Elder God because he pussied out when Janos begged to be killed

It's literally his fault Janos will become a living battery, and then banished to the demon world
>>
>>318603846
>I can keep answering to you post by post
Not that guy, but that's how conversations work. You seem unreasonably mad, and subscribe to the mindset of "I don't like thing, so every single aspect of thing sucks." Most of the points you're trying to make are either inaccurate or entirely false.
>>
>>318604203
I wasn't trying to make an argument, and I didn't insult you. I pointed out that you seem mad because you say things like KILL YOURSELF AND YOUR SHIT GAME GO SHILL SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Are you interested in discussion, or shitposting?
>>
>>318603846
>ALL enemies are slow as shit

No, they aren't. I'm starting to wonder if you even played the game if you really think they're all slow as the zombie guys.

Just because some enemies are slow attacking doesn't mean they all are. Hell, some even try to surprise you with multiple swings when you think it's just one. And you can do a kind of combo if you bother to learn the right skills and spells.

All I had said was copy the more unforgiving aspects of Dark Souls. Christ alive man, it's fine if you don't like the game. But stop injecting your hatred of it as some kind of truth.

>You dont know jack shit. You said you could enter and use your powers to kill everything and thats not fucking true. Not even for bosses which are zelda likes who you can't just go in and bash except for a few , the first one and one near the end (i think)
One, I meant in BO1, which you could totally do once you had everything. You had ways of killing off lesser enemies just by walking into the room, spells that could turn them against each other, and weapons that could make them EXPLODE on contact. You could become OP in that game, end of story.

But back on SR1, I do know my shit, and you rarely had trouble with enemies because they were never in great numbers, and often took turns fighting. Beyond that, their AI was dull and easy to exploit, such as the first Dumamhim you fought, where you could stand in the sunlight and take pot shots if you were too cowardly to fight directly. Even then, you just had to swipe them a bit and then throw them in the water, the spike, or the light.
>GO SHILL YOUR SHIT GARBAGE GAME ELSEWHERE
At this point, YOU sound more like a shill for the LoK games if you're this bent up over someone mentioning DS so harmlessly.
>>
>>318604203

Pal, you're doing EXACTLY what you just greentexted. Is the ironing really lost on you?
>>
File: 1424955445644.jpg (51 KB, 268x627) Image search: [Google]
1424955445644.jpg
51 KB, 268x627
I wish I was an entitled, self-centered vampire with a cool cape and sexy voice.
>>
>>318592772
I dunno it sounds like bullshit. After all, the scene with Ariel getting absorbed into the reaver does happen in Defiance. If it was really cut content for the end fight they probably wouldn't have left it in the time visions place.
>>318594850
Wasn't the reason Dumah was completely broken was that his skin hardened over the centuries spent in his half-dead form or something?
>>
File: even lil bub is shocked.gif (763 KB, 450x255) Image search: [Google]
even lil bub is shocked.gif
763 KB, 450x255
>>318605106
>Ariel getting absorbed into the reaver
>>
>>318605301
You literally see it in the FIRST FUCKING GAME. Don't give me this whole SPOILERS thing, if we are discussing Raziel, then you should have at least played the first game, and if you did then you saw it happen.
>>
So, there is one retarded person in the LoK fanbase. Truly, a dark time is upon us.
>>
>>318605106

Dude, look the Lost worlds. It's THE place to find out shit about the games you never would have found elsewhere. Like how there was a Priestess boss, a HUMN one, who would grant Raziel the power to momentarily posses vampires and humans alike.

The ending was more than just bell ringing. Kain would have fled the time chamber, making it all a red herring. He'd instead flee to Malek's place, but you'd have to absorb Ariel to gain the power to reach him, fighting Turel who was in control of the corrupted lands those guardians in BO1 fucked up with alchemy. In the final battle, Kain would make some kind of father claim, either implying he was Raziel's daddy or knew him. Then get absorbed as well. This, somehow, would make unsealing the cathedral pipes possible and Raziel would do it, ending all vampiric life, and somehow his as well.
>>
File: 1448956785882.png (192 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448956785882.png
192 KB, 500x500
>>318605468
>>
>>318605029

Play as werewolf Druid in Diablo 2. Same VA, and the werewolf is basically a lifestealing vampire.
>>
>>318605553
Consider learning to read before you make yourself look even more retarded, if that's possible.
>>
How is there a fanbase for this mediocrity?
>>
>>318605647
But I mean
>you'd have to absorb Ariel to gain the power to reach him
If this was cut and we don't end up doing it in the first game, then why even keep the special cutscene for it unless you are alluding to the future game? Maybe I just want to give the game more credit than its due. Maybe its just late and I have this odd feeling that I'm just misunderstanding what's going on
>>
>>318605752
What's the problem anon? I'm obviously not getting it so can you do a play by play of what I'm supposedly doing wrong? I'm just talking about what's in the link that the dude posted.
>>
>>318589068

Goku
>>
>>318605468
>YES THEY FUCKING ARE. GO find a fucking video of a fast enemy ill fucking wait.

You do it, you're the one claiming they're all slow. So the burden falls to you, not me or the other guy.

>ALL OF THE MARE
Uh, what?

>The game is designed to be tactical but its so poorly thought out and clunky as shit its on par and even worse of the combat of a fucking PS 1 games
Except that's hardly true. DS, at least the first game, had traps in seemingly harmless areas, or enemies you wouldn't expect. Hell, the first area you pass through once the game really begins, there's a knight guy who can one shot you when you just think it'll be another zombie or a free chest item.

>They fucking used resource that was fucking limited and again all bosses were zelda like too and you werent OP. You think the trashcan DS games are unforigiving? Try fucking playing BO1,there are bits where you get 1 shot there are a huge amount of enemies that worn you down if you screw up and there are limited everything, you can't just spam heals like in DS
Pal, I played BO1, and you could be as OP as was possible in that game. Not only could you collect dozens of hearts to revive, when you maxed out Kain's health and magic, there as almost no need to worry about drinking blood again. Sure, some bosses could be tough, but that depend from game to game. BO1 they were fairly tough, while SR1 they were more like puzzles than bosses, and pretty easy once you knew you couldn't ever fight them head on. Also, you can't spam heals in DS, at least not infinitely.

>and once again it was a fucking zelda like the combat wasnt even the point
Except it kind of was, at least in BO1's case. The game was pretty much like LttP and that one CD-I Zelda game, just with blood and a richer narrative.

And how was the guy being fallacious? He's trying to be CIVIL with you, and you're attacking him like a mad dog
>>
>>318589068
Big giant squid room man who revived you, or by extension anything that could kill big giant squid room man, I would think. Also maybe enemies that can kill you in the astral plane, I think? It's been a fuck of a long time since I've played this.
>>
>>318605874

Because the first Soul Reaver, and pretty much every game in the franchise got shafted in some way or another.

BO1 wasn't even meant to always be about game, hence why the "Legacy of Kain" was a subtitle, with Blood Omen being the main one. But every game had scheduling issues, rewrites, and other issues throughout. SR1's ending was literally a last minute thing. If you recall, there's a cave near where the final level is, which has a dead end; that's where Raziel would go to meet Turiel, as it originally led to his territory.
>>
File: 1440322953941.jpg (71 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1440322953941.jpg
71 KB, 720x480
How can a game have so much narration?
Its beautiful really.
It actually makes me want to watch walkthroughs of it again or actually start playing the series, but I dont know where to start.
>>
File: Raziel chill.jpg (105 KB, 544x400) Image search: [Google]
Raziel chill.jpg
105 KB, 544x400
>>318606467

Nope. Elder God even admits he can't kill Raziel, only contain him.
>>
File: 1380831202551.gif (639 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1380831202551.gif
639 KB, 480x270
Good thread to post this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3faOccJsZc

This is the entire story of the LOK series in a single six hour video. Enjoy
>>
File: Ariel.jpg (84 KB, 377x267) Image search: [Google]
Ariel.jpg
84 KB, 377x267
>>318606057
>>
>>318603846

This dude is way butthurt
>>
>>318592772

>Daily reminder was the original ending of soul reaver. was that raziel rings a this bell, killing all the vampires, thus saving humanity

And then he realized how badly he messed up when the Hilden invaded, so he went through some more time shenanigans to correct his mistake.
>>
>>318605468
Not involved in your ebic contrarian Dark Souls is bad because it's popular and I don't like it so I'll speak in vagueties maymay, but...

>ALL OF THE MARE

Fucking kek'd
>>
File: chakan.jpg (197 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
chakan.jpg
197 KB, 1024x768
>>318589068
Chakan, the absolute foreverman
>>
>>318605468
>KILL YOURSELFWHY DO TEH FUCK YOU KEEP REPLYING WHY DID YOU EVEN ATTEMPT TO SHILL A THREAD WHERE YOU CAN SEE THERES KNOWLEDGEABLE PEOPLEWHY ARE YOU SO RETARDED

Dude, chill the fuck out. One, it's not shilling to mention a game, especially one you clearly don't like. And that's fine if you don't like it. But when you can't respond to people sensibly, you forfeit any right to count yourself amongst the knowledgeable when you're clearly foaming at the mouth with indignation as you type such responses.
>>
>>318606890

Hylden didn't exist as a thing at the time of SR1. Though some say the original still implied the Elder God was a dick
>>
File: THE LIZERD WINS.png (4 KB, 517x400) Image search: [Google]
THE LIZERD WINS.png
4 KB, 517x400
>>318589068
>>
>>318590098
Although when it happened, he had a monologue in the past-tense, so a future him was telling the story.

So I dunno what the actual fucking fuck is happening. Time paradoxes and distortions and shit.
>>
This is the first LoK thread I've ever seen go wrong like this. Let's go back to not responding to retards ASAP so we can talk about how Kain did absolutely a couple things wrong.
>>
>>318606737
I just googled it and I didn't misspell the name, its Ariel. What the fuck are you on about? Were you just ignoring that on purpose so you can make a shitty Little Mermaid joke?
>>
>>318607031

They did, that was the additional plot the faggot on Neofag forgot to include.
>>
>>318601902

>zephons nest

I only just recently got past that part, I have tried for years to have the patience for those fucking block puzzles.
>>
>>318607163

No, they didn't. SR1's original ending just had Raziel give up his life and save Nosgoth, that was it.
>>
>>318607143
I'm kinda high, honestly
>>
SR2 Best Raziel
In 1 he was too busy crying about his Sarafan heritage
In 2 he became super smug and was actually shittalking the lizard fag.
>>
>>318607307
And I'm super tired but I don't want to leave an SR thread. You made me think I really fucked up there.
Goddammit anon.
>>
File: 1446983708922.png (174 KB, 416x396) Image search: [Google]
1446983708922.png
174 KB, 416x396
>>318607410
>>
>>318605846
>mediocrity
topcvck

The games have one of the best stories of any game series.
>>
File: BO2-Promotional-KainRaziel.jpg (506 KB, 1158x1600) Image search: [Google]
BO2-Promotional-KainRaziel.jpg
506 KB, 1158x1600
>>318607553
My high brain made me think you spelled raziel like ariel by acccident and then the all caps retard that hates darksouls made me distracted so I fucked it up my bad
>>
>>318606671
How does that work though, didn't Elder God create Raziel? As in, if he didn't bring him back to life and he'd just be a rotting corpse in the abyss.
>>
>>318607802

That blue nigga needs a cheesburger man
>>
>>318607410
Jesus fucking Christ calm down kiddo.
>>
>>318607923
soulburger
>>
>>318589068
All I know is that Soul Reaver has the greatest opening cinematic of all time.

Also the guy who voiced Raziel had such a god damn dreamy voice that he had multiple male stalkers.
>>
>>318607410
>This is your excuse? you couldnt think of a single one?Fucking shill piece of shit

You can cry shill all you, doesn't make you right. But fine, the dogs in the lower section of Undead Burg, as well as the assassin dudes down there. They're far more agile and nimble than the hollows above.

>Now its the first game not just Dark souls or the rest of the shit series who have seemingly games
First, write your sentences more competently, please. And second, the point stands that the games were far from easy. You couldn't just blindly rush around expect to be left unscathed.

>Everything was fucking limited wheres dark souls is unlimitedAnd then again Lok games are adventure like zelda/metrovidia/
Yea? And my original comment was that remakes would include more unforgiving enemies and combat, pay attention.

And I only "clinged" to BO1 because you kept brining it up the most. And how do you know I never played them? Are you me? No, you're not. I'm me, and I know that I played the entire Kain series. I even bought that mediocre comic tie-in for Defiance.

>How it wasn't give me all the detailsAll you did in the game was to explore solve puzzles ,platforms, find secrets. The combat beside the bosses who were also zelda likes
First game was like a Dark Zelda, yes. But you had to fight no matter what. Hell, even Zelda games make you fight.

>Are you seriously goign to pretend that wasn't you?
So now I'm that guy? Ok, you've clearly gone off the deep end.

>SHILL
Still not true no matter how many times you say it

>REMINDER THAT ALL SOU LGAMES RELATED THREADS ARE MADE BY SHILLS WHO ARE PAID TO VIRAL 24/7 BECAUSE THEIR SHIT GAME WOULDNT SELL OTHERWISE
Dude, do you even listen to what you write? Or are you some /v/ parrot who just memes whatever hateful shit is popular at the moment?
>>
why does this shit go perfectly with spiderman
>>
>>318607912

He only pulled him from the abyss. Raziel even questions him in SR2 and Defiance, wondering exactly how much influence the Elder God really had. Remember, Raziel escapes him in the start of Defiance. If the Elder God truly had dominion over him, he could just wink him out of existence like any other god, but clearly can't
>>
>>318605468
>>318603846
>>318601518
>>318603051
>>318603846
>All enemies are slow as shit

Your buzzwords and autismal anger aside I'll just speak to this for one second. Here is a list of enemies I think are not "slow as shit", and considering your statement was "ALL enemies are slow as shit", I think this may be enough to prove that gross blanket statement wrong, and I'll stick to the first Dark Souls and non-boss enemies here: Black Knights, skeletons, bonewheel skeletons, armoured boar, balders, butchers, doggies, tree men, assassins, big roll-y poly cats, the forest covenant men, infested ghouls, the little flame doggies, Darkwraiths, Ricard, gargoyles, darkmoon soldiers, Lautrec, giant skeletons, skeleton doggie men, the little sanctuary guardians, and none of that is to mention any bosses.
>>
>>318608201
What?
>>
File: laughing vampires.png (142 KB, 578x585) Image search: [Google]
laughing vampires.png
142 KB, 578x585
>>318608087
Nigga don't enable him
>>
File: Kain laughing.jpg (83 KB, 455x344) Image search: [Google]
Kain laughing.jpg
83 KB, 455x344
>>318608201

Just does. Shame I lost one I made where it was Raziel looking mad.
>>
File: BIG GUY.png (379 KB, 895x400) Image search: [Google]
BIG GUY.png
379 KB, 895x400
>>318608201
He's even equally snarky in the second one too.
>>
>>318608286

No, if I back down, he's just gonna think he won. Either he learns to chill out and talk reasonably. Or he blows his top and likely has an aneurysm from getting so worked up over a damned game.
>>
>>318608087
>I even bought the mediocre comic tie-in for Defiance.

Oh God, I'm sorry. Almost as sorry as I was watching one of my all time favourite universes and IPs disappear into nothing after a bad game and a mediocre one.

Also, since we're already talking about both Dark Souls and LoK, did anybody else instantly think of Melciah as soon as they saw The Rotten from DaS2?
>>
>>318608417
You're both a bunch of fucking autists. You're arguing over the Internet gou fucking tards.
>>
File: best bros, wraiths and frogs.png (303 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
best bros, wraiths and frogs.png
303 KB, 1920x1080
I hate this screenshot because had I taken it a split second earlier, it would have been a perfect shot of one of the frogs that randomly hops around in the forest just sitting side by side with Raziel as if it's posing.
Niggas made a perfect buddy cop duo
>>
>>318607410
The artificial difficulty meme is back! Thank God, I was wondering what I would do with myself now that c.uck is filtered. Side note, this nigga is /v/ incarnate.
>>
File: 1427541117913.gif (2 MB, 320x165) Image search: [Google]
1427541117913.gif
2 MB, 320x165
>>318608417
No dude it doesn't work like that at all, and even if it did who gives a fuck what he thinks. Ignore stupid people on the Internet bro because no matter what you say they will think they are smart and right even in the face of undeniable evidence, that's Internet 101.
>>
>>318608465

Eh, the comic wasn't that bad. It just felt like a catchup read rather than some nifty behinds the scenes setup for the then upcoming game. Almost reminded me of a fanfiction set right after SR2's ending where Kain fights off some Sarafan and reclaims the Reaver

And what bad game? What mediocre one?
>>
Did they ever fix the PC audio? I'm wondering if I should replay SR on PC or emulate it.
>>
>>318601021
>We also dont know what happened to the Raziel (spectral reaver) who was attached to him who must have been the original.
Why do you think the soul reaver is so strong? Infinite Raziel loops
>>
>>318608494

No, I'm not. I'm being reasonable and trying to understand what has the one guy so bent up. You, however, are an asshole who's trying to start shit over nothing.
>>
>>318608204
So Raziel is somehow special and the Elder God claims credit for him being that way?

Didn't the Elder God somehow give him the ability to siphon souls back to feed him?
>>
>>318608681

Nope, Soul Reaver still has fucked up audio on PC. Emulate the Dreamcast version of it, it's the best one.
>>
>>318608669
I thought Soul Reaver 2 kind of sucked, and Defiance wasn't as good as I wanted it to be, but honestly I haven't played either game in years, all this talk about it makes me want to give them another go, starting with Soul Reaver 1
>>
>>318608663

Yea well, I like to give some people the benefit of a doubt. Not like everyone on /v/ is an unreasonable cunt.
>>
>>318608763
Embarrassing. I'm not going to stoop to your pathetic level and begin arguing on the Internet like a retard so have a nice night and maybe get a life.
>>
>>318602320
>all we know is that he monopolizes the wheel
He made tat up, there is no wheel. It's a scam he passed on to his religious followers to make sure plenty of people died so he could feast.
>>
>>318608763
>You, however, are an asshole who's trying to start shit over nothing.
Stop that, fairy. The other poster is right, just fucking stop arguing with him since nothing will come of back and forth shittalking that doesn't even have anything to do with the thread.
Don't even respond to me either, just get back on topic so we can salvage this thread.
>>
>>318608868
But you haven't learned he is an unreasonable cunt after all this? That makes you just as bad
>>
>>318589149
>you will never fight yourself in a room thats about you and yourself
>>
>>318608763
>>318608869
>rekt
>>
He'd get mad, punch his way into the time plane, absorb the souls, punches him so hard he dies for good.
>>
>>318608869
I'm not the guy you're flinging shit at, but you literally started talking shit, about two people talking shit, and now that you've been called on it you're claiming to be above the level of garbage shitposting you're participating in. Please do leave.
>>
>>318606682
It just doesn't feel right when it's not broken up by gameplay
>>
File: 971.jpg (37 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
971.jpg
37 KB, 600x350
>>318589068
Infinitely kill him

So at least he gets a
>Retai!
>>
>>318608782

Pretty much. Raziel does have that distinction of somehow being able to fuck with history and not just get pulled by destiny unless something is guiding him, like the reaver with his soul in it.

>>318608853

I wouldn't say SR2 was bad, but it did feel like a step back from the first. It was a shame you couldn't skewer guys with spears anymore, and there weren't any more environmental kill spots. As for Defiance, it's a fine hack'n'slash, but certainly nothing special.
>>
>>318608853
Soul Reaver 2 was good in story and characters but it was pretty short and most of the game was going through the same areas 2 or 3 times which was the really irritating part.
>>
>>318606682
>
Awesome, thanks dude.
>>
>>318608782
>So Raziel is somehow special and the Elder God claims credit for him being that way?
When he was first raised he had all the same abilities as every other vampire wraith. The only thing that really made him special at that point was him being so powerful, but he was powerful as a vampire so that probably follows.
>>
>>318608763
You gunna cry?
>>
>>318608869

Whatever, nigger. You're the only pathetic one getting so bent up and not taking your own advice to ignore the situation.

>>318608934

Fine whatever, nice to see you're so "reasonable"

>>318608958

No it doesn't. I was keeping calm and listening to his points. But yea, it's clear he isn't going to be reasoned with.

>>318608976

Please don't drag in shit memes.
>>
File: Same bastard.jpg (70 KB, 560x400) Image search: [Google]
Same bastard.jpg
70 KB, 560x400
>>318609103

Yea, no. Either you're the DShatefag, or just another troll trying to start shit. Don't. If you really value the thread, delete your obvious shitposts.
>>
>>318589068
Send a bunch of redheads.
>>
>>318589068
The Cherokee guy from Prey does exactly the same fucking thing.

At the very least it'd be a draw.
>>
File: 1428484092128.jpg (179 KB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
1428484092128.jpg
179 KB, 1920x1040
>>318609225
AAAAAND we're back folks.

Looks like we aren't getting to talk about Soul Reaver much today. You guys wanna just play SR on your own and talk about it next thread? Then we can discuss the amazing voice acting some more!
>>
>>318609293
little tiny baby dick over here
>>
>>318609252

You gonna shitpost over nothing?
>>
>>318609375
QQ
>>
File: 1433877886240.jpg (43 KB, 283x315) Image search: [Google]
1433877886240.jpg
43 KB, 283x315
>>318609293
please go to sleep anon
>>
kain actually kills him in the end.
>>
File: Louis facepalm.png (217 KB, 358x478) Image search: [Google]
Louis facepalm.png
217 KB, 358x478
>>318609437

>wahh, he's not lashing out at me and screaming caps

Gee, I wonder why?
>>
File: CAST HIM IN.jpg (56 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
CAST HIM IN.jpg
56 KB, 250x250
Do you think Kain was actually jelly about the wings and tried to play it off later? What if everything after tossing Raziel in was just Kain pretending he had some master plan in order to disguise his butthurt?
>>
>>318609453
I'm going to shit down your fat-ass throat and wipe my anus with your kyke shnaus
>>
>>318593367
I'm not a jojofag and even I know how King Crimson works.
>>
>>318609586
Why wasn't he jelly of being a cool fish with swimming powers then?
I guess nobody likes Malek ;_;
>>
>>318609602

Dude, if you were even once serious about the issue, you've long since thrown away any right act superior if you're going to act like such a cunt
>>
>>318609586
He was jealous that Raziel was a trap queen and that he couldn't tuck his donkey dick properly.
>>
>>318609586
kain didn't discover the time chamber until after this event. yes he killed raziel out of autistic rage.
>>
File: srintro06.jpg (37 KB, 568x471) Image search: [Google]
srintro06.jpg
37 KB, 568x471
>>318609592
>We see a wheel , no clue if its the real one
Are you referring to that vortex at the beginning of SR1? Nigga that's the bottom of the lake of the dead
>>
>>318609693
CALL YOUR DOGS, THEY CAN FEAST ON YOUR CORPSES
>>
>>318609719
Oh no, little tiny dicked fatty is upset, baby want a cum rag to wipe your tears?
>>
>>318609537
Trapped in sword indefinitely isn't really killed anon
>>
>>318609738
>kek
>>
>>318609745
That's fucking awesome
>>
>>318609865
It's canon that Raziel is dead, the writers/creators confirmed it.
>>
>>318609056
>>318609064
Yeah, I guess I really should have just said "I didn't like them as much as Soul Reaver 1", but a lot of that is also expecting Defiance to be a step forward after time, rather than just competent in its own right.
>>
>>318609865
his power is imbued into the sword permanently. which is why kain tried to keep raziel away from the soul reaver as long as he did
>>
>>318609103
Nah sorry mang
>>
>>318609738
/thread
>>
>>318610035

They really didn't. He's trapped in the blade.

>>318610072

Really, all the games have varying quality when it comes to gameplay. By the time of SR2, it was clear the story was the series' main draw.
>>
>>318610072
It's totally understandable anon. After all of those neat areas in SR1, having a super linear SR2 really was a disappointment.

>inb4 some fag tries to tell us that repeating the same areas ties into the game's themes and Ouroboros imagery
>>
>>318610210
>by sr2....

the first game was pretty much all narrative my brother. the gameplay was pretty meh and focused on doing things like disemboweling people or melting them into human goo for lulz.
>>
Kain is deified
>>
>>318609840

>Paul Lukather died last year
>Tony Jay died 9 years ago
>Michael Bell is 77 years old
>Simon Templeman is 73/74 years old
>>
this game's concept was so original that it has seeped into the subconscious minds of gamers who never even played the game. i never played the damn games, but i ended up falling in love with the characters because you can't get away from them.
if you open up a pre-2001 video game magazine they will eventually be there.
you would play other games and see people paying homage to these characters.
>>
>>318610308

It was still pretty combat heavy, and the dialogue bits spaced out more. SR2 was when they pretty much made things more cinematic and just going from one scene to the next. BO2 kind of went back a bit, but had clunky combat.
>>
>>318610280
>>318610210
Even when I played them when I was younger, I did always suspect I was playing them more for the story than anything, and honestly that's the part that I still find really cool as an adult, aside from stabbing motherfuckers with spears a million different ways before I got the sword.
>>
>>318610343
>Theres one cutscene where theres a wheel next to the Elder god
Where?
>>
>>318610308
You still had a lot of things to explore in 1. I was ecstatic when I accidentally found that Skull Palace and the Lighthouse. In SR2 you can't really stray off the beaten path at all, its all linear and story centered.
>>
>>318610343

Just fuck off, shitposter
>>
>>318589068

Well he does hunger, so on that premise I bet he also does starve. Perhaps restrain him in his physical form, then wait for him to starve to death?
>>
File: Don't show.png (31 KB, 433x664) Image search: [Google]
Don't show.png
31 KB, 433x664
>>318610350
>>
File: 1438527281482.gif (454 KB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
1438527281482.gif
454 KB, 350x300
>>318610532
>like a decade later finally play BO1 as my last game in the series
>realize that skull was nupraptors retreat
>>
>>318609738
Hahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>318610590
in physical form his health depletes until he dies, unless he is at full health then the soul reaver keeps up the power.
>>
>>318610442

It's pretty much for that reason that I'd be fine with some animated movie to wrap things up. As fun as the games could be, they could never seem to nail down a steady gameplay formula
>>
>>318610343
>Marketing boogeymen

I think the whole "anybody saying anything even remotely positive about a thing I don't like are shills or marketing arms" might literally be the worst thing about /v/
>>
>>318610590
Anon...
If he doesn't have the Reaver then once he starves to death he falls into the Spectral Realm.
If he DOES have the Reaver, then it feeds him energy that he needs to stay in the Material Realm indefinitely.
The story actually fit into the game mechanics perfectly.
>>
>>318610590
Can't recall if it is ever specifically addressed in LoK or not, but most vampire stuff claims that while they hunger, they can survive indefinitely without feeding. It almost certainly applies to a super duper ghost vampire that eats souls and is even harder to kill than the average vampire.
>>
>>318610679
Alas, poor Nupraptor.. I knew him well.

well, not really.
>>
>>318610704
So gay my butthole hurts
>>
>>318610704

Is it possible to have bots on this fucking board?
>>
>>318610590
He'd go back to ghost mode, but is health actually comes back once he's there.
>>
>>318610715
Or just make the entire thing a trilogy or so of movies, but that happens in a fantasy world where video game movies aren't absolute dogshit
;_;
>>
>Fate is a very real thing
>A twist of fate ending up making Raziel free of the chain and therefore free of fate

The ending to soul reaver 2 was the universe flipping it's shit in autismal rage that it got played by itself.
>>
>>318610704
will you fuck off?
>>
>>318609174
Yeah that's true. I forgot about the other vampire wraiths.
>>
Will there ever be another game?
And why aren't modern games creative like these were?
>>
i never played any of these games but you guys always rave about them

are they good?
>>
>>318610739
>>318610714
>>318610773
>>318610860

Sorry for my retardation. It's been very long since I played these games and I barely remember any of the premises of his powers.
>>
>>318609174

His was still a unique case, though. The wraiths you fight are just vamps whose souls couldn't return to their body right away. Raziel was pulled right out of the abyss, and something about that changed him in more than just appearance
>>
>>318610350
>Simon Templeman is 73/74 years old

are you sure, he doesn't look anywhere near that old, maybe late 50s at the most
>>
He can be contained.
Just deny him those tasty souls and he turns into a total wimp.
>>
File: 1443658767256.png (579 KB, 728x803) Image search: [Google]
1443658767256.png
579 KB, 728x803
>>318611060
Are you okay anon?
I'm actually getting worried now.
Is this a common state of mind for you or is this a one-time pop-off?
>>
>>318611060

Dude, you are literally ALONE in your claims. Nobody believes you. Nobody cares. Now either just shut up or leave the fucking thread already.
>>
>>318611121

They're more puzzle than action, and a good thing because the action hasn't held up very well.

It tells an interesting story in an interesting world with great atmosphere though.

They sell them on GoG.
>>
>>318611113
Yes, even if you don't care about the story you get to run around and impale people, throw them around with telekinesis, suck their blood from twenty yards, and just be an all-around badass. Biggest drawback is the sometimes awful camera angles.
>>
>>318611121
At least you're on topic anon. That counts for a lot.
>>318611202
How you gonna do that if the Spectral Realm is overflowing with them? Especially the tentacle tool's underworld where they are all seemingly sent.
>>
>>318611050
Isn't Eidos dead? Who would even have the rights to the next one? I don't actually know anything about this. After Defiance didn't do very well commercially if I recall correctly and Nosgoth was a fucking flop, I wouldn't hold my breath, even though I've been itching for a remaster of Soul Reaver 1 for a couple of years; dat HD Melciah
>>
>>318611181
>Raziel was pulled right out of the abyss
By abyss do you mean the lake of the dead, in which case, no he wasn't. That blue swirling thing is the remnants of the whirlpool's current. He literally woke up right where his body lay.

Really the only difference is he didn't come back to life by having his body healed, ol squidy made portals for him, until he figured out how to fuck the system in defiance.
>>
>>318611290 was suppose to be for >>318611113
not >>318611121.
>>
>>318611201
He looked pretty old when he was face scanned for Dead Space 3.
>>
>>318611201

Yeah, someone asked him via Twitter about it, because there's no actual record of how old he is on his Wikipedia page or anywhere else, and at the time he said 73. I just can't remember when he said that, hence why I said 73/74.
>>
>>318611360
same way squiddly did I guess.
>>
>>318611392

But he pulled out of it. The elder god pulled his spirit free. Raziel even said in the intro he'd have burned forever, and expected to until EG retrieved him.

Why it took so long, who knows. Either EG didn't notice him at first, or had wanted to wait a few centuries to let Raziel's brain be more bendable
>>
>>318611392
>Soul Reaver gets restored
>Game Mechanics change

>Squidgod fucks you and you can't go into real world
>Figure out a new way that works almost the same but fits into the story

I love it when game mechanics and the story are one
Didn't work so well for the weird save game posts in SR2 though.
>>
>>318611060
I don't really feel like fucking off, I'm enjoying talking about Legacy of Kain, one guy mentioned Dark Souls like a half hour ago, I added something as a response to your silly "all enemies are slow" claim and you've been shitposting hardcore ever since. If you were a thinking human you'd realize that no one's here getting paid by FROM dude

Also,
>NO ONE LIKES DS
lol
>>
As someone who has never partaken in this series but could totally see himself as a huge fan of this stuff, where would I begin and what order should I play these games in?
>>
>>318611569
it makes sense. let him linger for a few centuries to build up his hatred of kain
>>
>>318611585
Release order

And no you don't mod STALKER either.
>>
>>318611585

BO1 - SR1 - SR2 - BO2 - Defiance

Or to be frank; release order
>>
Vampires originally didn't drink blood, but were cursed by the hylden to want it, right? I'm trying to remember how that tied into things. It's what lead to their demise I think. Raziel's soul hunger is a twisting of that, as well... I think.
>>
>>318589068
madara uchiha
>>
>>318611585
I would say Blood Omen > Soul Reaver 1 > Soul Reaver 2 > (Blood Omen 2, optional) > Defiance.
>>
File: 1427718526910.jpg (46 KB, 308x445) Image search: [Google]
1427718526910.jpg
46 KB, 308x445
>>318611483
But anon
If you are talking about the opening to Defiance
Squiddy WANTED Raziel to eat souls for him again
It was Raziel who refused to feed because he was a NEET who didn't want to go outside and get impaled on a sword of +1 Eternal Soul Entrapment
>>
>>318611643
>>318611714

Cool, thanks Anons.
>>
>>318611541

And they'd conclude you're the piece of shit in this whole ridiculous thing.
>>
>>318611552
>The elder god pulled his spirit free
Free of what? He comes back the exact same way the other wraiths do.

> Raziel even said in the intro he'd have burned forever
You mean that shit he said while trying to poetically explain the feeling of BURNING TO DEATH. Plus the guy didn't know jack shit about how souls got shit done until he was a spectral creature so I wouldn't exactly think he was a font of knowledge in that "realm" at that point.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
>>318607410
What is this thread about?
>>
File: 1435418132879.png (384 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1435418132879.png
384 KB, 640x480
>>318611728
Please tell me you are going to be okay anon.
Drink some water and take a walk, if it's late, then try going to sleep instead. It will help!
>>
I want to play the series since I got it in the Eidos bundle on Steam

But my controller doesn't work right even with xpadder
>>
>>318611798
Just stop replying to him. Holy shit though, I wish IDs were back so I could just filter his silliness away.
>>
How the fuck did Kain get the heart of darkness?

I REALLY FEEL LIKE I MISSED SOMETHING.
>>
>>318611836

The Elder God says he plucked him from oblivion. He had the power to pull what souls he could. As for the wraiths, they didn't come into being the same way as Raz did. Those ones have their bodies immobilized, and thus their souls linger until they are able to reclaim their bodies. Raziel however went through a much rougher ordeal as he was burned both in body and spirit
>>
>>318611859
We're just talking about LoK and then one guy got really mad for no real reason and has now decided to shit up a thread even he was previously enjoying. You know, usual /v/ stuff.
>>
>>318611771
The elder god didn't get anything from him eating souls, he was happy because he thought it meant Raziel was actually going to do something now. Raziel wasn't just trying to avoid the Reaver, he was also trying to avoid being manipulated by everyone AGAIN. Taking the soul meant that he was going to go out and EG thought he could manipulate him.
>>
>>318611552
I'm pretty sure the EG had nothing to do with other than having an enormous presence and influence in the Spirit Realm, enough to convince Raziel that he is a God and all that. I believe the only reason Raziel didn't die is because he really wasn't supposed to die at all. His destiny was that he would enter the Soul Reaver and goddamnit, destiny will have its way regardless.
>>
>>318611925
The heart that was put in him in blood omen 1 by the necromancer mortaneus is the heart of darkness. he wanted kain to kill the circle of nine to restore balance
>>
File: 1448927345910.gif (178 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1448927345910.gif
178 KB, 160x160
>>318611953
Then maybe you should be the one to give up anon. Please relax and join us in discussing Raziel's appetite for souls.
>>
>>318611953

Funny, I was about to say the thing of you. But it's cute how you really think you're the one who's calm and collected when you just posted a wall of CAPS

Adorable, even
>>
>>318612037

Actually, Defiance does imply some wraiths were employed by EG, since he obviously needed conduits of sorts to get dem delicious souls. But Raziel's "unique resurrection" is what drove him to try and make use of a possible weapon to get rid of Kain and have all the souls for himself, like the fatty he is
>>
>>318612004
>The Elder God says he plucked him from oblivion.
HE
IS
LYING

That's literally the only thing he does in the story is lie. He started a nearly apocalyptic war on a lie. He gets mobius to follow him on a lie, the humans run the circle on a lie. He wanted Raziel to do his bidding.

And no one ever said "wraiths are born when a body is immobilized" they said "wraiths are born when a vampire soul lingers in the spectral realm for too long, which he did by being double dead for a thousand years.
>>
>>318611925
One of the first things ever in the entire legacy, anon. It was how Kain was revived in the first place at the start of BO.
>>
>>318612035
>The elder god didn't get anything from him eating souls, he was happy because he thought it meant Raziel was actually going to do something now.
Not disagreeing with that, squiddy certainly had no benefit of our blue wraith just loitering around his basement.

>Raziel wasn't just trying to avoid the Reaver
I won't lie, my memory is hazy when it comes to Defiance, but wasn't the whole opening monologue of Raziel's centered around the whole "whats the point of changing anything and even getting out of here if I end up in the sword anyway"?
>>
>>318612301
well yes but it's not revealed that it is THE heart of darkness in his chest until raz fucks him up in defiance
>>
>>318612036

From Mobius, obviously. Though whether ol' Moby dick knew of it is anyone's guess. And I mean at that first moment. Remember, both were allies to each other until Morty decided to fight the satan like being hiding up his crusty ass
>>
>>318612047
Okay now the whole thing about Kain talking about the heart of darkness in the very beginning of the game makes sense

Tfw Mobius is the reason the circle perished because he kept Malik from going to defend them

Mobius was a real fucking prick.
>>
>>318612359
don't forget mortaneus is fighting demonic possession as well.
>>
>>318612252

My point was that their "resurrection" greatly differs from Raziel
>>
>>318612349
It's not like it's completely from left field. It's well established that a "dark gift" must be given to create a vampire, morty isn't a vampire so he had to get it from somewhere. Who better to murder everyone than a vampire fueled by the biggest mythical badass in vampire lore?
>>
Does Raziel have a cock as a Soul Reaver?
>>
>>318612424

I literally just said that in the last sentence
>>
>>318612239
I know, but how do we know for certain that he isn't duping them the same way he was duping Raziel? He's commanding them, sure, but we never see EG's power at all. For all we know, he's just the Spirit Realm's lard ass mob boss who can't really do much on his own. Like The Penguin, only he's a squid.

>>318612349
Wasn't there a card right next to his coffin that made him monologue about the Heart of Darkness? I can't recall exactly.
>>
>>318612359
So what it seems like is after Janos is killed and the heart is taken Mobius tells Mortaneous to kill Kain

That's what you see in blood omen 1 and that gave Mobius the perfect pawn for most of the series.
>>
>>318612428
>My point was that their "resurrection" greatly differs from Raziel

>mook wraiths are born when a vampire lingers too long in the spectral realm
>raziel became a wraith when he lingered too long in the spectral realm
>>
>>318612461
It's been 7 minutes. Why did you have to go and try to restart this whole shit.
>>
File: ghostbust.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ghostbust.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>318612485

He has no balls
>>
>>318612549
Razieal was plucked out by the great octopus of time
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.